The Corroboree
incognito

I'm not a bogan but....

I'm not a bogun but i have worn black sheepskin moccasins out in public....and pyjamas,...but not both at the same time. lol.

• Like 2

I'm not a bogan, but I am resting my head on a small inflatable pillow...

I should also mention that something is crawling around in my roofspace :-/

• Like 2

If it's a possum u are a bogan

• Like 2

If it's a poltergeist- hipster

• Like 1

What if it's a rat?

Edited by GHBeer

Then you are a square

im not a bogan but i do wear socks n thongs at work...

• Like 1

^thats not bogan that's awesome :)

til about thursday.. stinking from being in my ute all week .. most def odd and sometimes my partners ...

my 15 month daughter is not bogan evan though she has a rats tail and looks like she could play front row for nsw ...

• Like 2

I'm not a bogan but I do like to sit on the roof drinking beer at 9 in the morning, swearing and throwing bottles at cunts who give me the shits.

funny-pictures-drunk-wasted-people-19.jp

• Like 3

I'm not a bogan but I do own three motorbikes which aren't running and 4 cars, two run roughly.

• Like 2

i'm not a bogan but i'll punch any ford driver in the face

fuck you come at me bro

i'm not a bogan but i think jacqui lambie would make a great prime minister of australia,

i mean, the threat of flea ridden ebola suicide bombers blowing them selves up at the foody spreading their bloody ebola juice everywhere is very real

and our security forces are doing nothing, NOTHING

• Like 2

^^That's one way to get rid of bogans. no joke. not funny. Politicians and media shouting out ideas like that is sooooo stuuuupid. Cant they keep that shit within the circles of intelligence agencies? Why don't they hand out the plans for 3d printed guns while they are at it? Oh, its all about propagating fear.

I'm not a bogan but I love bongs and beer. hmm bogan drugs? ghb perhaps? meth? meth is pretty bogan.

• Like 1

i'm not a bogan but i think jacqui lambie would make a great prime minister of australia,

i mean, the threat of flea ridden ebola suicide bombers blowing them selves up at the foody spreading their bloody ebola juice everywhere is very real

and our security forces are doing nothing, NOTHING

Best post ever.

Have you ever noticed on the news during floods and fires the people that are out in the floodwater rescuing a kid or going through a window to save an old lady has a mullet and is wearing thongs and a flanno? When the going gets tough, the bogans get going. You don't see hipsters doing that shit.

Spot on. And if you're a bogan incog, I'm one with you.

They only call us bogans until they need to move house, and after that we're their 'really good mates who have a ute'

Altho the image of you freeballing in satin footy shorts is faintly disturbing. You've given it a lot of thought, eh

• Like 1

I know freeballing in satin footy shorts has been an epiphany for me. Seriously.

The next level of comfort would be heroin. Satin footy shorts are heroin for my testicles.

• Like 1

I really think Torsten should sell Sab satin footy shorts to raise money for the site. I swear it if everybody free balled in summertime in them they would never look back. Hipsters and Hippys included.

I will contribute $80 to the site upkeep if t can get me some Sab satin footy shorts. Nat 100.

• Like 1

I really think Torsten should sell Sab satin footy shorts to raise money for the site. I swear it if everybody free balled in summertime in them they would never look back. Hipsters and Hippys included.

Maybe we should all be freeballing for a good cause, kinda like the 'Movember' thing.

How about freeballin' for freedom of all entheogens.

• Like 2

my balls are hanging out right now hd......and in the name of ying and yang , there's one ball hanging out of each side of my footy shorts.

i call it the separated dimsim pack for entheogenic awareness stance.

• Like 2

My ambition in life is to be one of those old men who always has a testicle hanging out of his shorts when he sits down.

• Like 3

Be free balling I hope to have the extra length to do so by the time I hit 70