The Corroboree
machineelf

Georgia Guidestones, Cube added and destroyed 2014 -youtube

• Like 1

I moved from coastal north qld to north west victoria and am amazed by all the planes that go over here compared to n qld. For some reason im constantly looking at the trails for any anomalies or just something odd. Cant say I could pin point anything though.

• Like 1

Quarterflesh, you gotta keep an eye out for the chemtrails ;)

there was a big storm in melbourne on sunday/monday,

it was actually created by harp as a means for a real time test melbourne's train system, to see population flows etc if the rail system goes down during peak times,

also to measure the economic impact, it wasn't a coincidence that it happened in the morning when everyone was going to work

TPTB are planning something big here prove me wrong

Reducing population is no environmental 'quick fix', modelling research shows

"five-year WWIII scenario mimicking the same proportion of people killed in the First and Second World Wars combined, barely registered a blip on the human population trajectory this century,"

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

I think you need to speak with our resident chem trail expert Sally, and no i dont take much notice of the planes as they are way to high.

Sally appears to have made good on his offer of departing the forum due to some kind of harassment.

...I've deleted most of my post and I'm outta here! Nice forum except for a few assholes. Its not my sort of thing though. Sorry bout all the blank posts, I've notified admin. Bye.

Edited by anon

...I've deleted most of my post and I'm outta here! Nice forum except for a few assholes. Its not my sort of thing though. Sorry bout all the blank posts, I've notified admin. Bye.

probably for the best if you wanna act like that.

• Like 1

probably for the best if you wanna act like that.

Just wanted to say, I wasn't just being a prick for the sake of it. I mean, Anon was getting aggressive because people weren't immediately sharing his view and backing him up to say he was right. I'm sure he rubbed people the wrong way by doing that. And then hurridly deleteing your previous posts and leaving the forum in a huff is just childish. If you decide you want to leave, just leave. No need to annouce it like that. Weird.

Deleting your posts is selfish as it trashes the threads others have contributed in. no wonder you didn't make any friends here.

• Like 3

Sally appears to have made good on his offer of departing the forum due to some kind of harassment.

:(

• Like 1

a few of the posts are saved in the google cache. if a mod would like to re-insert them,

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40011

this forum still has the part in the sign up agreement that our words can stay here for archive purposes forever doesn't it?

at least the first post would add a little sense.

Edited by dionysus

I wonder if the OP thinks he is hiding himself from the embarrassment of these couple of threads by changing his name from "machineelf" to "anon" to make them and now back to "machineelf"

At least as he's edited all his posts it's clear the 2 names are being used by him.

first post
post-13830-0-91976600-1414546723_thumb.j

his next post

post-13830-0-69350100-1414546724_thumb.j

(cheers dionysus for the link, I just thought it may be removed from google soon so would post it here)

post-13830-0-91976600-1414546723_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-69350100-1414546724_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-91976600-1414546723_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-69350100-1414546724_thumb.jpg

hi anon

the georgia guidestones don't excite me, but it will be interesting to see if something happens on this date.

now, if somebody went to as much as effort as the builders of giza, creating some giant megalithic fucking wonders of the world then carving some rubbish on them, then i'd be scared. interestingly there are good theories which state that the pharaohs of ancient egypt only played with small blocks and carved shit all over pre-existing structures which didn't need inscriptions to make a statement. muslim egyptologists don't want a bar of it because cultures pre-dating the creation of earth by allah don't really fit into their worldview.

anyway i'm just saying, the georgia guidestones are creepy but you know, meh

i aint reading this shit http://sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html

whatever it's trying to say, the pictures speak of water being utilised to perform work, whether it to build the pyramids, or to utilise them as a tidal generator or whatever.. cool stuff!

i think it is very telling, like the right and left brain maybe, that we always have one group of people embracing a mystery and letting their imagination spiral away, often making a living by assisting others to believe the impossible. then there is always the group which is downplaying the mystery, giving a boring explanation which doesn't alter the status quo too much.

giza is clearly very interesting, whether the rocks were cut with alien lasers and levitated into place by singing priests, or whether complex but earthly engineering was used, you must admit that we haven't connected all the HOW dots or the WHY dots.

it is also very telling of human intellect and behaviour that (some) thousands of years after its construction, giza gives modern inquiry the opportunity to improve it's game before it will yield all secrets. imagine that, an unintended lesson from the ancients.

• Like 1

Heh i actually did read all that a while back lol not sure how feasible it is scaling but dam interesting non the less.

Not really sure if deleting ones post really counts as covering your tracks though, like if reptilians really wanna mind rape you it doesnt take much to find out all kinda of juicy nom noms about you/me/anyone who uses the intrawebsters etc

nom nom........oh fuck 2000 posts.....nomnom, i bwetter offer up some seeds or cuttings for the futures .

.....or some nude photos of my tackle box, either way, .today i connected , thankyou it's been a while and without the guidence of my elders here, i'd be a mess.

much love to you all

• Like 2