The Corroboree
machineelf

Georgia Guidestones, Cube added and destroyed 2014 -youtube

In the interest of my families safety I am deleting all my posts. Sorry.

Edited by anon

i love how the illuminati is preventing you from posting links in the corroboree forum,

fun fact: did you know Torsten is 32nd degree mason?

it's true

• Like 2

Let me get my tin foil hat so i can watch this properly!

• Like 2

Well, bill Clinton served two terms so he was out of the office anyway...so I guess ol bill got the better of that deal.

• Like 1

looks like T's getting a promotion,

well done guy i know you worked for it, that channel 7 false flag was a nice touch btw,

Well I got two minutes in but as it wasn't really showing anything I got bored. I have no idea what it's about but it looks like some bored retards idea of a joke.

Published on Sep 27, 2014

This video discusses the recent removal and destruction of the recently placed, 20-14 Georgia Guidestone block. The recent public destruction of the coded block, has allowed all 6 sides of the granite block, to be observed and noted.

The markings from all 6 sides are as follows: MM, JAM, 8-14-16-20

This is a 2-4 pattern and thus produces a 24. This number should be noted.

All numbers and letters engraved on the block have been decoded and are discussed in this new report.

Background video.
Georgia Guidestone Cube 20-14 Destroyed on 09-25-14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkQd2...

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material. The use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owners.

I am making such material available in an effort to educate and advance understanding of the content contained in the film selection & musical accompaniment. This constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. The material in this video is distributed without profit and is for informational, research, and educational purposes only.

For more information go to:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/...

Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License

• Like 1

hi anon

the georgia guidestones don't excite me, but it will be interesting to see if something happens on this date.

now, if somebody went to as much as effort as the builders of giza, creating some giant megalithic fucking wonders of the world then carving some rubbish on them, then i'd be scared. interestingly there are good theories which state that the pharaohs of ancient egypt only played with small blocks and carved shit all over pre-existing structures which didn't need inscriptions to make a statement. muslim egyptologists don't want a bar of it because cultures pre-dating the creation of earth by allah don't really fit into their worldview.

anyway i'm just saying, the georgia guidestones are creepy but you know, meh

• Like 1

yeah, i mean, it was a nice try. those stone slabs are slightly more impressive than my mums kitchen bench but they don't hold a candle to works undertaken by ancient people we apparently know far less about than we pretend to.

i'm not sure about the scale of works required for the guidestones, they're large but i suspect easily within the realms of modern commercial stone work. i know they don't come close to the size of other granite artifacts like some statues and obelisks in giza and probably elsewhere too.

kind of funny when you think about it. nobody even knows human history but some rich S.O.B. presumes to know what our future should be, and to add to the hilarity his modern attempt at megalithic construction doesn't even come close to what humans before him achieved.

• Like 3

Oh yes. I've just been reading this little article.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/5000-year-old-pyramid-city-caral-002016

The funniest thing is when the archeologists assume it's all ceremonial in nature and may not have a scientific purpose other than "astrology". Fucktards.

I also like this snippet:

In 2001, the Sacred City of Caral in Supe was inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List. UNESCO writes:

“The Sacred City of Caral-Supe reflects the rise of civilisation in the Americas. As a fully developed socio-political state, it is remarkable for its complexity and its impact on developing settlements throughout the Supe Valley and beyond… The design of both the architectural and spatial components of the city is masterful, and the monumental platform mounds and recessed circular courts are powerful and influential expressions of a consolidated state.”

Which has so many assumptions it's almost bizarre, from the statement that it "reflects the rise of civilisation" rather than stating that there must have been an extremely mature civilisation already in place, and for how long is unspecified (and unknown), through to the "masterful architectural and spatial components of the city", suggesting that it was designed and didn't just grow like most cities do, but putting the whole thing down to religious, ceremonial aspects.

This stuff smacks of a very advanced civilisation, mimicking many others over the globe in the use of similar symbolism and architecture. Instead the article suggests that they may have traded with people "as far away as The Amazon!!! As proved by the ancient's global obsession with pyramids.

Sorry, somewhat off-topic, to tie it back in, much of the stonework and symbolism of the ancients is becoming very well documented, and these guidestones seem well off the mark as to being contemporary to the usual work seen.

cool. i'm far less informed on ancient america but the same theory gets around that the pyramidal structures pre-date the civilisations they are attributed to (maya, aztec, not sure about olmec) who were amazing artisans in their own right but may have directed their energies on, erm, smaller exploits, considering they already had massive stone structures and the technology to build them was forgotten anyway.

The cube is a symbol of Saturn for those that haven't heard.

The name Satan comes from Saturn.

The 'Lord of the Rings' is Satan.

Anyone who knows a bit about Satan knows that is simply not true at all. The word has hebrew roots and has nothing to do with Saturn.

Part of the joke also has to be that the planet was named for the deity, thus rings never factored into it.

It is silly nonsense.

There are some made up lies about Satan and Saturn, but that is all they are, lies. Not only does the word Satan come from the Hebrew word to obstruct, but Lucifer, often mistaken for Satan, is Venus; the morning star.

I don't know why or who makes up fake new age stuff online, but it is funny how much absolute crap is made up and touted as real.

Edited by Gunter
  • Like 1

Note also the guidestones are a joke.

They are made in Kings unit measurements... they come from some uneducated yankee.

The idea that enlightened teachings would incorporate archaic elements of British rule of the colonies is downright stupid when the vast majority of the world does not use Kings Units.

Might as well be covered in slang saying " Be Excellent" and have a picture of Bill and Ted.

Edited by Gunter
  • Like 4

^ a scan of that proved rather convincing, if you're fond of that kind of "join the dots and spot the symbolism" conspiracy searching.

.... and given the fact that governments seem hell-bent on letting ebola spread everywhere.........

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Well at least I'm not wreaking a thread someone else started for a change.

Edited by anon

***(adds fuel to the conspiracy flame)...

Notice that any interest in Israel and Gaza has been lost since Ebola and IS headlines...

• Like 4

"Sounds like the doomsday whistle. Ain't been blow for nigh onto three years."

IQs47wN.jpg

• Like 1