The Corroboree
Change

E cigs and E liquids

Hey everyone :)

Im interested to find out what type of E cigs and E liquids SAB members enjoy using

Favorite flavors ?

Most effective cartomizers ?

Does anyone make their own liquids ?

Has anyone customized their E cig by modifying the coil or wick ?

Do you prefer dual or single wicks ?

What resistance coil do you find produces the best vapor and flavour ?

So let this thread be a discussion of all things E cig related

I'm keen to here everybody's opinions. I currently have the 650 ego batterie and standard plastic cartomizer. I find with tobacco liquids it's great but not good for vaping the sweeter liquids.

I have a pro tank setup on the way with new 1100 batteries and adjustable output. I got the standard glass clearomizers and coils and will go from there once I make a decision on it's performance. I think I ordered a normal and high resistance head for it. A mate keeps bugging me to buy kanga pro tank minis but I believe I found the source for them in a generics wholesaler... Time will tell ;)

Edited by prioritise

i bought two rainbow spinner batteries. the one that worked was awesome!

i liked the light up saxophone clearomiser, but you drop them once and the plastic mouthpeice doesn't snap on properly.

i had to give e-juice a break. i dunno, something about easy access to a satisfying vapour that isn't good for me.

Thunder, yeh that's my concern too lol... Once I finally kick the darts then I'm left with this little habit, that just so happens to be a much more efficient niccy hit...

I still love my vape tho, I hope the pro tanks live up to their name and fame! It's a life saver in the battle to beat the ciggies too. I'm down to 2 a day from 20 a mth ago

I quit cigarettes nearly a year ago using a Vision spinner battery and a few evod clearomizers that I recoiled and wicked with cotton.

I mixed my own liquid and have gradually reduced the nicotine level.

I dont really carry it around with me anymore but its good to have around for those time when drinking and people are around smoking. Usally those same smoker's would comment about how those things are bad for you

Edited by DeadStar

Dead star when you refer to mixing your own, are you buying large bottles of VG or PG then adding your own Nic source, or simply mixing in the flavours/strength as desired? I hear of people buying the high strength plain vape juice then adding it into their flavours which contain no nic?

What is the purpose of this? Is the flavour improved etc?

Dead star when you refer to mixing your own, are you buying large bottles of VG or PG then adding your own Nic source, or simply mixing in the flavours/strength as desired? I hear of people buying the high strength plain vape juice then adding it into their flavours which contain no nic?

What is the purpose of this? Is the flavour improved etc?

I bought bulk at the start and mix the pg/vg%, liquid nic% with a flavour doubler to make it cheaper. You can buy ready mixed flavour and nic also for a price.

I even had a go at ordering different flavours to mix my own doubler but that is a bit hit and miss with the final flavour.

Between my wife and i we have saved about $7000 in the 11 months we have not had a cigarette. That is after purchasing battery, clero's and everything to make my own coils and wicks for the clearomizers.

Just goes to show you how much tax revenue the government makes of two smokers a year

Edited by DeadStar

Thats great to hear Deadstar

Its crazy how much cheaper it is then smoking cigs

Where are you buying the bulk liquids to remix ?

What are your favorite flavors ?

Thats great to hear Deadstar

Its crazy how much cheaper it is then smoking cigs

Where are you buying the bulk liquids to remix ?

What are your favorite flavors ?

Hi change

I got all of my flavour concentrates, pg & vg in bulk buys on a ecig forum at the start and have not needed any since. I also treat myself to a doubler of noes bewdy every now and again.

I was vaping 2 or 3 different flavours a day, a few desert flavours, styvo and cherry cigar.

Unfortunately liquid nicotine cant be purchased in australia.

• Like 1

Kanger t3s are good clearomisers, I like 1.5ohm after trying a few. Browse at aussievapers forum for current suppliers of concentrated nicotine,legal to import as far as I can tell(mine were unopened but mislabelled!), a few Australian vendors sell flavour concentrates.

I got pretty tired of the whole coil making and mechanical mod thing kind of quickly,was definitely a good distraction at the time though and will probably do it again:)pg is cheap from new directions and I have found pretty good, vg from supermarket or pharmacy.

Edited by toby
  • Like 1

Got my ego provape today. Works a treat. Adjustable battery from 3.2-4.8ohm. My coils are low resistance and seem to work well for me on 3.4-3.6.

I'm keen to order some of these concentrates, cheers for the heads up ya'll

• Like 1

I am considering going into business buying vapos and delivering them by bicycle in my local area.

How much are you guys paying for your hardware?

Do you think there is a big difference between cheap and expensive models?

Do you think the former contain toxic materials?

-Francesca Katsenjammer

I've upgraded 3 times now and have only ever had better vapes... Currently I've spent $60 on a model which is below the provari (as far as my research says...?!), that's from china tho, pm me for source. They claim to manufacture a lot of the brands as generics. You can even get then to put your logo on there product/box...

I'll go the provari next which begins at $230 aust + cartomizer costs...

The plastic ones suck... Pyrex all the way... Going the adjustable battery I think has made all the diff. Feels fully controllable with each flavour I try, you can tweak will perfection. Bottom fed cartomiser all the go too, stay away from the ones that wick to the top

post-9832-0-28312500-1413539567_thumb.jp

I got two of these complete and ready to go, 3 spare wicks and a charger + 20 free nic juice for $60. Two batteries which are 1100amp or whatever the rating is, my 650's lasted 1.5 days so these should do me 2-3 days each

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by prioritise
  • Like 1

I worry with the protanks having a steel drip tip so close to my teeth all the time for an everyday vape.

For batteries the higher mah are good for lasting longer between charge but I've had trouble with the length and having clearomisers snap.I find 650 or 900mah fit in pockets etc.

www.juicefactory.com.au/

Is good for flavour concentrates, there are others too, really just too many good flavours to recommend any in particular!

• Like 1

Im using a Provari with a Kanger Aerotank. Works a treat. I get my flavours from juicewhore.com.au and the Nic from soulblu.co.nz.

• Like 1

Im using a Provari with a Kanger Aerotank. Works a treat. I get my flavours from juicewhore.com.au and the Nic from soulblu.co.nz.

Juicewhore make some nice juices. Try the RY4 sweet tobacco if you like tobacco flavours. One of my go-to juices.

• Like 1

I've upgraded 3 times now and have only ever had better vapes... Currently I've spent $60 on a model which is below the provari (as far as my research says...?!), that's from china tho, pm me for source. They claim to manufacture a lot of the brands as generics. You can even get then to put your logo on there product/box...

I'll go the provari next which begins at $230 aust + cartomizer costs...

The plastic ones suck... Pyrex all the way... Going the adjustable battery I think has made all the diff. Feels fully controllable with each flavour I try, you can tweak will perfection. Bottom fed cartomiser all the go too, stay away from the ones that wick to the top

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I got two of these complete and ready to go, 3 spare wicks and a charger + 20 free nic juice for $60. Two batteries which are 1100amp or whatever the rating is, my 650's lasted 1.5 days so these should do me 2-3 days each

I just got mine today. It's great! I got the 'High strength' (3rd highest nicotine content) liquid and it's buzzing me out. I don't smoke mind you.

Yeah I know what you mean about 'trancing you out'. I've been sitting here for ages in a mellow daze.

is anybody concerned about high blood pressure? mine was found to be very high, probably for a few reasons including nicotine. quitting the e-cig was the most complete and enduring change to my lifestyle and BP has been pretty good ever since. i'm not on nearly as many thermogenics as i was at the time either.

www.juicefactory.com.au/

Is good for flavour concentrates, there are others too, really just too many good flavours to recommend any in particular!

Thanks toby ill scope it out

Ive been getting my juice from bestecig.com

So far i have preferred the tobacco flavors, these have been my favorite

Flue cured

Blended ( this ones like port royal)

and Regular

Juicewhore make some nice juices. Try the RY4 sweet tobacco if you like tobacco flavours. One of my go-to juices.

I tried RY4 this week, it was quite enjoyable, thanks Xenodimensional

I was really surprised to discover i didn't crave or even like tobacco flavour after stopping smoking .

Made some passion fruit today at around 15mg. Haven't had any BP issues, have had some gum bleeding when brushing, dentist didn't seem too worried about it.

Really enjoying better lung function as compared to smoking tobacco.

how does it go??? really want to get one of these, unless you tell me they suck.