spooge

$250au giveaway..................DECIDED

Cool competition, lol.

• Like 2

Love this guy! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hmmm if I weren't a sadist I would be up for it... :blush::crux::worship:

Edited by Pie'oh'Pah
  • Like 1

hahah ahh yes! I'm going to do the coolest thing! not even for the money, just to do something so cool

• Like 3

This looks like a cool and fun competition already :worship: my cool thing is over 3 months old now and in fact now 13 months old, but I may share it anyway just for the hell of it. Need to have a think tho first lols :P

• Like 1

So basically, this is all I can think of that is cool in my life that i really do think will make a difference.

When I used to be at school I became quite good friends with one of my teachers, we keep in contact quite a lot and just 4 or so months ago she found out she had sever cervical cancer for the 3rd time I believe.

She is not aloud to have chemo therapy and was told she didn't have to long, She started researching the hole alkaline juice fast diet to beat the big C, I found out she was juicing and eating raw organic to boost her immunity and I had to help out.

After finding out from a friend who works at the school that she was juicing I went in that week before she left for her home country and told her that it would mean a lot to me if she would let me grow her some plants for her juicing diet.

So she is still away and will be away in her country for another month but, I have the plants to prove what I am doing and the emails.

So far I am growing for her 60 spinach plants(seedlings atm), 10 trays of wheat grass, 6kale(will be getting another 20 I think) and a few different varieties of lettuce(24 lettuces all up) and will probably research what else is great for it.

I'll put some photos up as soon as I get the chance

My cool things is that if nailthesnail sends me a PM I'll send him a whole array of fun nutritious seeds for him to grow and his friend to juice

• Like 6

So basically, this is all I can think of that is cool in my life that i really do think will make a difference.

When I used to be at school I became quite good friends with one of my teachers, we keep in contact quite a lot and just 4 or so months ago she found out she had sever cervical cancer for the 3rd time I believe.

She is not aloud to have chemo therapy and was told she didn't have to long, She started researching the hole alkaline juice fast diet to beat the big C, I found out she was juicing and eating raw organic to boost her immunity and I had to help out.

After finding out from a friend who works at the school that she was juicing I went in that week before she left for her home country and told her that it would mean a lot to me if she would let me grow her some plants for her juicing diet.

So she is still away and will be away in her country for another month but, I have the plants to prove what I am doing and the emails.

So far I am growing for her 60 spinach plants(seedlings atm), 10 trays of wheat grass, 6kale(will be getting another 20 I think) and a few different varieties of lettuce(24 lettuces all up) and will probably research what else is great for it.

I'll put some photos up as soon as I get the chance

every time i hear of someone suffering from cancer i get really upset, knowing there exists a cure already. i wish you could grow mary to make CBD oil and help your friend :(

• Like 5

This looks like a cool and fun competition already :worship: my cool thing is over 3 months old now and in fact now 13 months old, but I may share it anyway just for the hell of it. Need to have a think tho first lols :P

Go for it man.

The 3 month bit is just so we don't get things from the stone age.

13 months is fine :)

• Like 1

love this idea, i am always doing cool shit like volunteering at youth conferences eg lynal hall, and firestarters, also in a freinds of king billabong group, which i take my kids along to teach them about the importance of nature and how to help preserve it, also giving to the homeless, buskers and charity.

but i am sure there are others that could benefit from these mango's more than me. look forward to following this post!!!

thank you pimento, not from me but from everyone who will benefit from the good of this idea!!

• Like 1

I wont be entering since i'm not cool but have to say I love your thing pimento :-)

Fuck-

I saved a nest of baby willy wagtails from getting blasted with compressed air by some redneck co-workers last week of the side of a grain shed, the same group of workers I protected a baby brown snake from only to have it flung at me with a stick.. Mind you this was no small feat, the person I was protecting it from (the flingee) was the front rower for the Tongan rugby union team, all 130 kg of him, I don't know what was going through my brain to risk it for a brownsnake. But alas no evidence...

Man I've even protected frogs and even centipedes from my co workers, I just feel beyond compelled to do it.. Can't stand people killing something for the sake of killing it, it's evil.

If someone's gonna kill something for kicks I feel I have to do something or else something bad will happen to me it's weird.

I'm gonna film the next episode on my phone I really like the look of those two pineapples-

I get all mr. Krabs like at the sight of those babies.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 6

Actually I undid my cool things by throwing two large weird eggs of a high enclosure at work. They where later on bare concrete no neat whatsoever so I figured that they didn't belong to anything and as I was cleaning the area pegged them over the side of a 14 metre drop. Then two rather pissed of Hawks where dive bombing me screeching so I figure obviously they where there's but why the fuck lay them on bare concrete without a nest. So yeah I'm out on account of me trashing some beautiful yet stupid bird of preys eggs.

We are trying to start a mentor group will post pic's etc soon but if you think we are cool men then we would love a couple

of pineapples

• Like 1

Actually I undid my cool things by throwing two large weird eggs of a high enclosure at work. They where later on bare concrete no neat whatsoever so I figured that they didn't belong to anything and as I was cleaning the area pegged them over the side of a 14 metre drop. Then two rather pissed of Hawks where dive bombing me screeching so I figure obviously they where there's but why the fuck lay them on bare concrete without a nest. So yeah I'm out on account of me trashing some beautiful yet stupid bird of preys eggs.

sadness :(

i did the same with guinea fowl once cept there were half grown chicks inside the eggs.

you would think i would have stopped at the one when i saw the first chick, but no, i smashed the other 4 as well and they all had chicks in them….

Wen i left that house was unable to catch them so i left them there living in their tree, hope that they reproduced heaps with out me there to kill their babies.

Lookong forward to seeing some good things posted here :)

I have been battling UC for a year but I have been unbelievably ill since July 17 my condition deteriorated faster then I feel anyone has ever had to deal with. The laxative or the scope just destroyed my colon. Within 2 months I needed a blood transfusion falling from 150 to 70. I also ended up with pneumonia during this period of deterioration. The transfusion lasted me 2 weeks one week I felt great the next I knew I was low. The transfusion had brought me to 108 but 2 weeks later I was 78 and falling. I used to be a 197lb body builder and I trained every day always. I lost 38lbs I have trouble keeping the scale above 160 now. A bunch of medication has failed so has non traditional treatment like probiotics, vitamins, and tinctures. I plan to be in remission by the new year with new medication and some dietary consideration. I don't live in Australia and either way I don't want money. I want people to know I thought I was strong being a bodybuilder but strength only appears when we face a monster. It can't be measured by a scale nor can it be assessed by someone's dedication to training. I get up and take care of my plants and that's about all. I can't work and watching TV or a movie is about as intense as I can be. I am sick but I will be strong until I get better.

I hope some of you can find some inspiration in my story. Go do something fun it's what I would be doing.

Always find time to be strong for someone else who is trying to be strong.

Edited by doxneed2c-me
  • Like 6

I saved a couple of curlew chicks from getting run over on the weekend, and nearly got attacked by the mother for my trouble. For some reason she had them in the middle of the road and didn't want to move

• Like 2

Throwing in an extra $50 :)

Keep it coming people!

• Like 5

I can juggle three pineapples while riding a bike in circles (no hands) singing the ol' circus tune Da Da dadalada Da Da Dada, Da Da dadalada Da Da Dada...

It's pretty cool.

• Like 1

Today I rescued a striped marsh frog from my pool filter and then set him free in a lush area that I dampened with water so he wouldn't dry out, but I don't feel it was that cool

• Like 2

Kindness is always cool

• Like 3

Throwing in an extra $50 :)

Keep it coming people!

op updated, thanks Endorfinder, thats a real cool thing :)

less than a week to go..............we need some 'evidence' that these things are taking place, some pics.........

3 - Photographic or documented evidence is required for everyones entry.

if we get no evidence or pics the money will go to charity... :)

• Like 2

I'll chuck in $20 if its going to Nailthesnail.

gotta redeem myself on this forum. make up for all the ranting. :slap::P

Edited by anon
  • Like 1

Everyone is being so kind and it is inspiring, so seeing as I will be moving houses soon and wont have any room to grow anything I will also chuck in a nice variety of seeds from my collection to the winner.
Lophs, Trichs, catha, brugmansia, desmanthus, acacia etc.

Keep the posts/ cool deeds coming :)

• Like 5