The Corroboree
gtarman

Argemone mexicana extract...

Hey all. So I'm keen to experiment with this at some point.

I know Koda are selling it for 20g @ $50 or so...but I'm just wondering what 20g of that stuff would be in terms of doses so I can put that in perspective and maybe go halves with somebody if it's a lot? If I'm paying the whole $50 solo it just might take longer for me to have those sorta funds to spare to blow on plant-stuffs.

Anyone have experience with it who can word me up?

Cheers,

Gman

Edited by gtarman

Not keen on splitting some, but would be very interested to hear about your experiment.

• Like 1

I've noticed a fair few of them popping up on the sides of the roads in queensland, may end up harvesting a few plants and experimenting. Will post any results from experimentation here :wink:

Are you getting rid of the toxic chemicals in the plant during the extraction process?
How?
This plant appears to have some real and serious dangers associated with it. Be careful

From the reading i have done on it the toxins only appear to be in the seeds/seedpods and roots, the rest of the plant is devoid of the toxic alkaloids attributed to the prickly poppy.

• Like 2

i have tried 20 / 1 liquid extract it was in a lil dropper bottle cant remb the mls but they said 10 to 15 drops for a dose . tried that than doubled it than pulled the lid of and drank it :wacko::wink:

very mild i think :scratchhead:

• Like 5

Mr suttle lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

I cut and scrapped the sap off about 20 big plants and got about 1/4 of a gram amd found it very effective. I was real tired at the time but probably wasnt sleeping so i smoked it about 10 mins later i didnt want to sleep i felt so good and thats the last thing i remember.

• Like 1