The Corroboree
fydesvindico

Australian terror raids

A PUBLIC execution of a random Australian was designed to shock the community, a Sydney court has heard.

Details of the alleged plot have emerged as the first man charged after this mornings terror raids has appeared in Sydney Local Court on one charge to act in preparation/planning for terrorist attack.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/australian-terror-raids-afp-asio-move-on-suspected-terrorists/story-fncynjr2-1227062204389

Anyone else think that this is all just political bullshit? Or am I just on the conspiracy wagon due to too much internet?

Anyone else think that this is all just political bullshit? Or am I just on the conspiracy wagon due to too much internet?

yep, feds have been onto these guys since may, brandarse's natsec legislation gets tabled next week,

tone started his little distractowar a week ago, he needs the public to be "terrified" to get the poll bounces he's looking for

they held onto it until an appropriate time to get the maximum political benefit,

australia will have an expensive and grossly ineffective data retention scheme by this time next year (probably sooner, by the end of the year or march), guarantee it

Edited by bot6
  • Like 2

BxzndJ4CAAAXjJK.jpg

800 cops for 2 arrests, one of which for firearms charges

it's a fuckin dog and pony show, all designed to hype a non existent "threat" so the state has a social license for mass indiscriminate spying

• Like 1

its so obvious ..its like they don't even bother to make an effort........the govt/media/corp is aiming for a low iq audience......

you can save some tax cash & nab our system if you like...state of the art surveillance....from "Companies like Palantir International, conceived deep within California’s Silicon Valley, has become a giant among the technology companies that have made millions and millions of dollars networking with governments and the world’s largest spy agencies – the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the NSA among them."

quote from

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2014/09/17/has-the-nsa-constructed-the-perfect-ppp/

did they really use 800 cops?............you'd think those arrested would have noticed all the buses...kinda raise their suspicion...

Edited by Dreamwalker.

Oh yeah, it's great leap forward for fascism.

I heard today that the bail process has been reviewed and now the applicant will have to prove that they should be granted bail. On face value it seems like a minor issue and in some cases it will be beneficial but the presumption of innocence is now gone.

We are now officially living in a police state - the world has seen what a dictator can do with similar laws recently in Egypt.

I think todays raids were a PR stunt for the most part, but I also believe that they must have intercepted something that gave them cause to act.

The beheading issue or plan to do so is being touted as a reason for the raids.

Beheading is and always has been a fundamental part of islamic "holy" literature. The quran and the hadith are loaded with instructions to kill, cut fingers and limbs off and behead the enemy - the enemy being anyone that is not brainwashed by islamic bullshit.

So although it was mostly a beat up, there must have been some shred of evidence somewhere.

• Like 1

Why do you assume there must have been some shred of evidence?

Considering you said yourself that presumption of innocence is now gone, wouldn't it also be fair to assume that other adjustments to a persons rights or representations have occurred?

Just sayin

You make a good point Psilly, it could well have been all bullshit. I really don't know.

Asio would have profiled many of the suspects a long time ago and they would have been listening to everything they've said for quite some time. That would include monitoring phone calls, intercepting emails and chat etc. Mosques and other meeting places would have been bugged along with many of their homes. So if there were plans afoot to carry out an extreme act they more than likely would have caught wind of it somewhere along the line.

But to put it into context, it does smell a bit fishy. A few rambos planning to cut someone's head off is hardly a matter of national security that required that level of intervention. Seriously how many people would it take to catch an unarmed citizen and cut their fucking head off.

This government gained office on a campaign of lies and deceit, so it's hard believe anything they tell us.

That pompous smirk on abbott's face doesn't help to gain anyone's trust either. All his facial gestures and body language are so incongruent with his words that a 5 year old could tell that he's lying and taking great pleasure in it.

• Like 2

I'm terrified of the media, I'm terrified of the government, can we have them all arrested and shot severely punished please?

Edit: Removed the word shot in case my statement is misconstrued as an act of TeRRoR - fucktards...

Edited by IndianDreaming
  • Like 4

yeah good idea removing the 'shot'.. :) .you could have a bus load of p.. busting your door...I suspect thats all those guys did...a bit of ranting & raving on some Muslim forum....got a bit carried away...& wham 6 o'clock news......just another false flag to support bogus wars....lets fund more taxes to defence...who needs pensions..schools...science research.....lets give all your taxes to greedy corps for more spy & war toys.....& borrow borrow borrow...love to pay all that interest...lets indept the kids....

even if it was for real....1 beheading ..sure its a bummer.........but how many people died recently due to poor driving behaviour...poor medical.....its sad ..just sensationalism & overkill...........insane world

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

9 / 11 was a god - send to George Bush { Jnr } ....without it he would not have had a hope of being re-elected for his second term in office .

Similarly , Abbott has realized he is very unpopular with little chance of re-election , so he is scaremongering with his beating of the " terrorism " drum . Likely he will also resume his " stop the boats " invasion prior to the next election , or wind up another ludicrous fear crusade in an attempt to swing public opinion in his favour .

• Like 1

I'm terrified of the media, I'm terrified of the government, can we have them all arrested and shot severely punished please?

Edit: Removed the word shot in case my statement is misconstrued as an act of TeRRoR - fucktards...

Yes , wise and sensible sentiments indeed .....

Possibly Abbott would not have been elected at all without the help of Rupert Murdoch and his massive media campaign prior to the last election . Nevertheless , the masses blindly swallowed it and Murdoch got his man into power ....

• Like 1

Apprently the whole beheading thing was bollocks. The actual planned attack was .. might have been.. possibly.. a number of different things.. maybe.. scary stuff indeed. Actual information required, suppositories / supposings not acceptable. CanNot Compute! CanNot Compute!

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/terror-raids-perspective-is-always-the-hardest-thing-to-find-20140919-10j76p.html

In the meantime, half-truths, hyperventilation and hyperbole run amok. On one hand, fear-mongering magnifies a real threat. We know that one of the terrorist suspects was planning to snatch an unsuspecting member in Martin Place, behead him while filming and post it to YouTube, right?

Not according to the acting commissioner of the Australian Federal Police, Andrew Colvin. Asked about this on ABC TV, he replied: "Look, I think what we need to do is understand that the plot was about violence against members of the public. Now, how that was actually going to manifest itself, we're not 100 per cent sure."

So we don't actually know it at all. Media reporting got way ahead of the facts.

Colvin, remarkably, then went on to invite us to use our imaginations: "Beheadings, obviously, is something that we're concerned about, but we shouldn't narrow our thinking just to beheadings… You could think about shootings or knife attacks - a range of things. That's why we just - we don't want to narrow down our - the range of possibilities too much just at the moment."

• Like 1

Colvin, remarkably, then went on to invite us to use our imaginations: "Beheadings, obviously, is something that we're concerned about, but we shouldn't narrow our thinking just to beheadings… You could think about shootings or knife attacks - a range of things. That's why we just - we don't want to narrow down our - the range of possibilities too much just at the moment."

All he needs now is a monkey and a tin cup. The act needs a bit of polish but some people would flick 2 bob in the cup just becuase of the monkey.

Maybe they should make a remake of Team America World Police Oz style. Kevin Bloody Wilson could play the lead role and Fredd dagg could be head of the police.

At least they'd come up with something more inventive than that

• Like 1

rap news already did i think, or at least the "america. fuck yeah" theme

"Australia. Yeah Cunt"

I got a bit depressed yesterday.....I watched the news..1st thing on...Scotland voted to remain part of the uk..My ancestral heritage are wimps..what's that got to do with this thread???

The day before I was searching ytube for Scottish comedians on the vote, & Fox "Murdoch" had done a simpsons.... Willi was pro independence, ironic cause all the rest of the evil establishment mp's pm..banksters etc were against independence...& here's the point.. the evils were using FEAR to encourage voters to stay with the UK.........tonight's Keiser Report

"In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the United Kingdom waking up to a new motto: “IT’S NOT WORTH THE RISK,” following the outcome of the Scottish independence referendum. They look at the breakdown of who vo... September 20, 2014 01:30"....Episode 656

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/

Stacy put it so well, as she does...providing all kinds of research etc.......eg.. twitter showed that those pro independence were generally below the pension age & optimistic about the future...whereas the others were old & pessimistic...NOT WORTH THE RISK,....apparently if you want to sell something to someone FEAR is the most successful way to go....As others in this post & similar politically related 1's regularly point out....FEAR is the tool of choice......FEAR wins votes.....

Sad for the Scotts....they had northsea oil & 5 min people...they would have been like Norway...now they "UK" haVE THE LAGEST DEPT PER PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF the WORLD.....as soon as interest rates rise the uk is history...any moment now...

These evil bastards they lie they cheat...false flag's popping up like mushrooms... which is how they treat us...keep us in the dark & feed us loads of shit ...Keiser quote

What happen....where did all the hope go?........share insanity............I'm depressed...& those guys who were arrested for a "use your imagination beheading".........probably aren't feeling too good either.......... :wave-finger:

Edited by Dreamwalker.

Maybe that's the logic behind the Rectified Scottish Rite.

The Scottish have the right to take it up the arse (be rectified) from Britain and the US - just like us.

• Like 1