The Corroboree
zed240

Seed giveaway (& sub prints)

Hi All.

I have a few kinds of seed I'd like to give away.

Some very generous people have sent me seeds recently and I would like to offer these to give back a little to the community. It's not much, but I'll hopefully have more fruits and seeds from various plants over the coming months that I can also send on.

I have;

5 packs of ~20 seeds of leonotis leonurus that I just harvested on the weekend. Pics are of my plant when it was flowering.
post-13830-0-87743200-1407729329_thumb.j

Can do at least 5 packs of ~20 of Helianthus annuus seeds (sunflower). I can do more packs if there's demand. These seed were collected from last summers flowers.
This variety gets a single large flower head on each plant. Seeds are edible. Either leave them on the flower and the birds will come in your garden to eat them or cut the flower heads off and dry them so the seed falls off so you can eat them or re-plant later.
post-13830-0-11458500-1407729328_thumb.j post-13830-0-88418600-1407729328_thumb.j

3 or 4 packs of various Brugmansia seed. These have been mixed up so I cannot tell you their parentage except that they are the warm varieties. I also need to count them so I know how many each pack has, but most likely about 10 in each pack.

I can do ONE small pack of Nic Rust seeds. Only about 15-20 seeds. I will hopefully have plenty more of these later in the season.

[edit] - Entheogenic Garden has kindly offered more N Rust seeds that he will send on to me for distribution so there should be a total of at least 4 packs.

I can also do ONE small pack of ~15 Catha Edulis seeds. (F2 Planthelper Catha seed).

I also have plenty of non-sterile, wild SA psilocybe subaeruginosa spore prints on foil, (for microscopy only), that I am happy to send out. You can have a print with your seed pack or just a print on its own if you like.

HOW THIS GIVEAWAY WORKS - I'd like to firstly extend this offer to anyone who has sent me seeds. After that, anyone else can have a pack of seed. 1 pack per person for now, I might let people have 2 if there's plenty left at the end of the week.

So basically, post your requests below and it'll be a first in first served basis EXCEPT where a member who has sent me seed chimes in by Thursday 14/08 at 7pm.

So for example, if a member who HAS NOT sent me seed in the past requests the N Rus seed first then I will wait until Thursday evening in case a member who HAS sent me seed also wants the same type. In that case the seed will go to the member who has sent seed to me previously and the other member will need to pick something else or miss out. If not then it goes to the first member who requested it.

Another example; if 5 members who have not sent me seed ask for the leonotis leonurus and then after that but BEFORE Thursday evening 2 other members who have sent me seed also ask for the same, then the first 3 members that asked and the 2 members who previously sent me seed will get them. So the last 2 requesting members who had not sent me seeds would miss out.

That all make sense? I hope so. It makes sense in my head anyway. ;)

post-13830-0-11458500-1407729328_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-88418600-1407729328_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-87743200-1407729329_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-11458500-1407729328_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-88418600-1407729328_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-87743200-1407729329_thumb.jpg

Edited by zed240
  • Like 3

Hey Zed240

I would love some spore prints to study. I would also like some lions tail seed. Only if still available after your Thursday cut off obviously.

Let me know if there is something you may be interested for exchange and I will see if I can help out.

Thanks.

(off topic but I thought by your user name you may be a fan of old 240Z's but it not listed in your interests so maybe it means something else. But if so you should post some pictures of your Z!)

Edited by rigger

Could I please have the catha edulis seeds? I'd be more than happy to donate 4 * 30 packs of n rustica as well as other seeds

Hi mate. You're first in line for the Catha seed unless a member who has already sent me seeds chimes in before Thursday 14/08 at 7pm.

And I'm happy to distribute your rustica seed on your behalf if you want to send them all to me, or I can change the number that are available first post and you can send out the next 4 to people who ask directly. Let me know.

I would love some spore prints to study. I would also like some lions tail seed. Only if still available after your Thursday cut off obviously.

Let me know if there is something you may be interested for exchange and I will see if I can help out.

(off topic but I thought by your user name you may be a fan of old 240Z's but it not listed in your interests so maybe it means something else. But if so you should post some pictures of your Z!)

No probs, you're first in line for some Lions tail. I'd be surprised if 5 members who have sent me seeds previously all want the same as you, but you never know! Either way I am happy to send you some sub prints, (for microscopy). I will post the print with your seeds. I'll need your address, PM it to me.

[edit] - you're right. It is because I like the old 240Z's and still have one too. I haven't got any pics of mine with me but I might chuck one up for you later. :)

[edit 2] - Just put 2 pics up for you rigger. One with the old wheels and one with the new.

post-13830-0-35617600-1407828339_thumb.j post-13830-0-92427900-1407828341_thumb.j

post-13830-0-35617600-1407828339_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-92427900-1407828341_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-35617600-1407828339_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-92427900-1407828341_thumb.jpg

Edited by zed240
  • Like 1

Thanks! PM sent

Yeah the 240z are cool cars. It would be great to do a bit of work on when you have free time. They are a great sounding engine. It all depends what you want from it I guess as clean stock examples are awesome also. I love that people still hang on to these sorts of cars, you see fewer as the years pass by so they are always interesting to see on the roads and a lot of fun to drive!

Sorry to clutter your thread with car talk! :)

Putting my hand up for Brugmansia seed... would really hit the spot!

Edited by GHBeer

I would love some sunflower seed. In previous years I have been growing huge sunflowers from a well known seed company but they dont seem to be producing a viable seed.

any chance i can get the sub print

question.gif

Oooh, sub print please!

Edited by Sabry

Bigred and Sabry - if you just want prints each and no seeds just PM your address and I'll send those out. No need to wait for those, will be plenty for members who may have sent me seeds too.

Sabry - your print was sent today.

Rigger - Your print and a pack of Leo L seeds was sent today. I figured the demand for those has been quite low so should be no problem with sending yours out now. Also, see the zed pic up the top in one of my replies to you. :)

Bigred - I need your address for the print. I will send it out once I get it.

It looks like all who have posted in the thread so far should be able to get what they are after too as I have not had any members who have sent me seeds ask for any from me as yet. PM me your addresses tomorrow if you like and I will have them sent out on Friday.

Hey man could I grab some n.rustica or lions tail and sub print if still some left . Cheers.

Hey zed , possible to grab some N. Rustica or some lion's tail and a print? Cheers

I've sent out the requests to the rest of the people who have sent me their addresses.

If anyone else wants anything feel free to ask.

• Like 2

I actually had more brug seed than I thought so you've each got about 20 that come from 4 different mothers.

Still have some left though...

• Like 2

Too good zed.

This community has given me so much. I'm anticipating that I will accumulate a small surplus of seeds over the summer. I will be giving these seeds away (how can I not when I've received so much seeds and information from others on this forum).

Edited by GHBeer
  • Like 1

Arrived in the post yesterday, thanks zed :)

Really appreciate it.

• Like 1

Hey zed240, would you be interested in trading some nic rust seeds for some trich seed?