The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Microwave Mind Control.

I bought a new laptop today so until I set it up (not much good with computers) here are two sites to look at.

'Microwave Mind Control' by Tim Rifat, and 'Who's Killing The Star Wars Scientists'.

Modulated, or pulsed microwaves, can be used to cause a variety of emotions in humans and make them commit suicide.

If you see an unmarked, high-sided panel van near your house, your number might be up.

Hang on - there's one pulling up nearby now.

Kent.

oh.

ok.

cheers & thanks for your off-beat posts kent.

i have enjoyed them a lot.

au revoir.

• Like 3

I also saw an article recently about 'microwave mind control'. Sounds like science fiction, but to those who haven't realised it yet, much of what was once labelled 'science fiction' is now 'everyday technology'.

Of course the military would try to develop such things, why wouldn't they? Do they have morals or something? Haha.

What I'd like to see them develop is a device that makes people tell the truth (painlessly). Unleash that on politicians (and the world) and see what happens. I for one, would be fucked.

Edited by anon

Edited by LokStok
  • Like 1

I was recently the victim of mind-control suicide chip harassment technology. It lasted for 6months and everyone I talked to thought I was crazy and schizophrenic.

• Like 1

well, not microwaves, but magnetic fields have been shown to induce a "god-like" presence,

perhaps this is how the aliens invented religion? the moon is an artificial satellite and emits magnetic pulses which cause humans to turn to religion?

but in all seriousness, the brain is a poorly known organ and it certainly wouldn't surprise me if directed microwaves had such an effect.

I was recently the victim of mind-control suicide chip harassment technology. It lasted for 6months and everyone I talked to thought I was crazy and schizophrenic.

Tell me more!

Have you had things like this happen before? I don't want to say it didn't happen, because it probably did. Just not through mind control but a psychotic episode from previous/current drug partaking and/or underlying mental illness, like schizophrenia.

Tell me more!

Have you had things like this happen before? I don't want to say it didn't happen, because it probably did. Just not through mind control but a psychotic episode from previous/current drug partaking and/or underlying mental illness, like schizophrenia.

Not quite the same, but I used to think I was the devil's disciple, put on this earth to commit "wrongdoings." Though I am born on a Friday the 13th, in October -the dark month - so it makes sense.

Edited by BreakingBarrett