The Corroboree
Torsten

Forum upgrade happening today [hopefully]

Torsten, I cant access the forum at all on Mobile - Android - getting "fatal error: call to a member function chatMobileLink() on a non-object in /home/shaman/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php on line 276" - I'm not trying to use chat at all.

Thanks glaucus and amazonian. This is a problem beyond me so have submitted it to support. will report back.

Do you have default skin/view for mobile devises T?

Just because, sometimes it is that simple.

sorry T.....I guess its what you get use too...now its (chat) is like going into a room with very odd bings bongs....a little clinical/intimidating ................it will probably work out..........

sorry T.....I guess its what you get use too...now its (chat) is like going into a room with very odd bings bongs....a little clinical/intimidating ................it will probably work out..........

You can turn the sounds off ...

yes, click the little bell button and the sounds are off. It's just nice to have sounds so you know when someone comes into the chatroom if you are not paying attention to the screen. Currently the chat only holds you for about 10 mins, but if it doens't get overloaded I'll increase that so you can just ahve a window open and get a dingdong as soon as someone else joins.

Do you have default skin/view for mobile devises T?

Just because, sometimes it is that simple.

Yes, I am pretty sure this is all set up accurately.

Oh :( I thought the purpose of the bell Button would to make extremely annoying bell sounds whenever someone types too slow.

• Like 4

Oh :( I thought the purpose of the bell Button would to make extremely annoying bell sounds whenever someone types too slow.

I'm sure that could be arranged :P

wrkd fine for me soon as i discovered it : ]

nice chat box, can it go black background at all?

just the site is a little bit bright as it is

even with the screen fully dimmed , but only cuz of headaches

is clear as fk other times:)

I can now access the forum from my mobile phone. Thanks Torsten. :)

I can now access the forum from my mobile phone. Thanks Torsten. :)

I haven't done anything yet.

I haven't done anything yet.

Haha, you know i had a feeling you would say that. I dunno what it was then.

Haha, you know i had a feeling you would say that. I dunno what it was then.

I was wrong. Apparently support had fixed it, but forgot to tell me. Thanks for reporting it.

• Like 1

observation from the chat room, it's not getting anywhere near 20 participants, so it might work more smoothly (eg be more inclusive and happening) if it took maybe 2 or 3 times as long before it kicked people for inactivity.

• Like 1

is the pharmacology thread officially going to be opened up now? i notice it currently says '0 topics and 0 replies' at the minute, i guess this means something is happening with them all?

dionysus, if you look closely [well, actually not that closely] you will see that there is now a 'members only' forum which is the place for any non-google topics.

The new pharmacology forum itself is now google indexed.

• Like 1

observation from the chat room, it's not getting anywhere near 20 participants, so it might work more smoothly (eg be more inclusive and happening) if it took maybe 2 or 3 times as long before it kicked people for inactivity.

I have just increases the idle time from 15 to 30 mins. Let's see how that goes.