The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

Woman's racist rant on train

[note from admin: this thread had degenerated and was cleaned up. Please see post #31 for an explanation]

Top-shelf rant from one of our finest members of society. Seriously though, she should be really ashamed of this.

Nice to see the majority of passengers openly appalled by her behavior and defending the poor victim. In other recent videos, bystanders have only managed a shocked silence.

Edited by Torsten

oh wow man that dude has some incredible restraint if thats actually his girlfriend holly shit

if i had an asian girlfriend and some bitch started calling her a gook like that i think i would have snapped and started beating the living shit out of her

so fucking wrong i've seen far to many of these video's lately im so damn sick of the racism in this country its out of control

• Like 3

I reckon filth like this should be kept off this forum, there are heaps of other sites and places you can argue this shit, why bring rubbish movies from you tube onto the forum all the time, only a few days ago you posted animal cruelty now you post ignorant assaults on trains

I'd down vote this topic*

EDIT *

Edited by ~shameless~
  • Like 1

ummm ok dude i think you should just ignore it if you dont like it

so we should all join multiple different forums to make sure we talk about the right things in the right place should we

i dont like clickherex constantly flooding this site with useless news either all the latest topics every time i come here are news from clickhere

i dont complain about it it annoys the shit outta me if you dont like it dont look at it

thankyou halcyon for posting this and bringing it to my attention

• Like 2

Not taking sides here...I have been on the receiving end of verbal abuse in Beijing, Hong Kong and was spat at by an old women in Sumatra, none of which was provoked.

She is not just being raciest but also sexist, Women love to attack your masculinity, cock is tiny or your gay, though in some cases it can be a come on line, always a concern when delivered from an old women. :scratchhead:

Anyhoo....the problem with this vid is its been edited.....she's really pissed, not just feeling threaten by the changing demographics, that her generation is living through..........I'd like to know what has provoked her attack? Prejudice behaviour might throw out an insulting one off comment or even a spit, but she's really waging war, she feels justified to behave rudely. Why?...no young people willing to give up their seat for an oldy? We don't know, cause all we are seeing is the reaction, not the catalyst.

These posts attract a lot of clicks.......people love drama/sensation...just watch the count. I'd like to see her vid.

• Like 1

although i feel there is no justification for her whole racist rant and the things she said it certainly would be interesting to see what actually started this

• Like 1

From what I've read she was revving up kids not getting of the seats for her, and peeps started filming her doin that and she then turned on them.

I'm by no means defending the old slapper.

• Like 2

it's just a symptom of the wider issue that the government is quite openly spruiking. Certain politicians would be loving this sort of interactions out there in the wider community. It's all a reflex action by the minority who see racism as their legitimate right as a 'fair dinkum, true blue, Aussie.' For example,the way the gov't portrays refugees (and the double speak mumbo jumbo terms they use) is indicative of what they want to achieve. Divide and conquer comes to mind......personally i've been racially abused in my own community twice in the last six months and it blows my mind. I haven't seen such paranoia since the 70's when there was a huge influx of Vietnamese refugees trying to find a better place to live when their country was torn apart by war.

Now what gets me is, the rhetoric the gov't uses to alienate legitimate members of our society.

Personally, being born in this country doesn't afford anyone the right to vilify another individual, yet, my beard(and strikingly, handsome, European appearance :innocent_n: ) has lately raised the ire of two elderly individuals on two separate occasions. Both times i was trying to help, yet was verbally abused and in one instance pushed/prodded with a walking stick. Wtf?!

All i'm saying is that racists don't need much of a push to let loose but it seems that if when a government is playing the race card daily, ofcourse there's going to be a heightened level of reactionary responses by naive, uneducated people/groups in our communities.

nice one Tonzie :wave-finger: load cannon.......

• Like 5

I reckon filth like this should be kept off this forum, there are heaps of other sites and places you can argue this shit, why bring rubbish movies from you tube onto the forum all the time, only a few days ago you posted animal cruelty now you post ignorant assaults on trains

I'd down vote this topic*

EDIT *

you can't be serious? Can you? You must be trolling.

People need to see how disgusting some people are.

I don't like profile pics of people skulling alcohol and supporting bogan behaviour or obscene phrases in peoples signatures but you are more then welcome to because its your choice.

Don't try to censor people

• Like 2

im confused so apparently all thats allowed to be posted on these forums is things about plants, chemistry and ethnobotany is that correct ?

funny cos u know i thought this was also a community that accepted general discussion about other things hence why we have the chill space and other forums

• Like 2

You guyz be trippin' :P

I think this is completely legitimate to post. They mentioned it on triple J so I looked it up and I thought it was worth sharing in Chill space. I don't like everything I see either, but we're adults here.

This is legitimate social commentary and so is the discussion about it.

IMO some people are bad at expressing their emotions or whatever, and shoot the messenger instead. That is my opinion.

LOL, I'm looking at it on SBS right now. What you gonna do? Write them a complaint???

Grow up...

• Like 9

My new commentary. With FL commentry... nice.

Edit. WTFWIT? totally forgot what thread i was reading (brain farting or somat) and wrote my comment for another thread here?

I'm a ding bat.

Edited by wert

There used to be people here who would try to degenerate threads they didn't like. Those people ended up getting banned.

If you don't like something there is no need to degenerate the thread. Simply follow the protocol and alert the mods, otherwise every thread turns into a pile of shit.

Honestly guys we had a good discussion starting up here about current racism in our country, it's all over the news for heavens sake. Why deny others the opportunity to talk about such a topical topic.

As far as I'm concerned, people should let the mods decide where censorship is necessary.

Anyway shake hands and peace out.

Oh and thanks for all the support everyone, nice that most people understood the intended perspective.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 6

Don't go there machine elf, click here is great value for the forum. The more posts the more virtual real estate the forum owns. That's really why where here. Just a sales tool really.

U guys need to get laid. Chill out and munch on a furburger or 3. Or whatever floats your boat.

• Like 2

You prolly haven't been here long enough to remember them ( santiago). Funny but I'm about to go hit up a nice engineering student right now incognito. And she's a different race too. Wish me luck :P

Edited by Halcyon Daze

i just dont see why this is so inappropriate to people why could this thread not have been a constructive discussion

but instead people jumped on halcyon for posting it as if he had some other kind of motive behind it

i have learned in the past if you dont like a thread just dont go there

theres no need to start shit about it

that woman should have been fat shamed.

i bet she can dish it, but can't take it. appalling behavior, especially IN PUBLIC!

Gotta say it ...if that actually really shocked someone then you haven't actually seen how bad it can get

• Like 2

common guy's, stop making things personal.

without sharing and viewing this behavior, how will we as a society evolve?

this is a bit of a shit thread and it'll probably get drowned by people pissing on each other but whatever

For example,the way the gov't portrays refugees (and the double speak mumbo jumbo terms they use) is indicative of what they want to achieve.

i actually think it's more of an ideological war for them. remember these are people who are firmly stuck in a left/right paradigm and to them nothing else matters. they see humanitarian intake and and a humane refugee policy in general as being "of the left" and so must try to "right" it by doing the exact opposite. it's not about individuals per se but about winning a wider culture war which harkens back to ww2. people being racist i suppose just comes about by self affirmation and the see a kind of legitimacy in it because their views are confirmed by a popular tabloid which tries to push the same agenda as the government. morrison et al. don't play tit-for-tat with the refugee lawyers/advocacy groups because they think their policy is right or because they "hate refugees", but because they're fighting a war against a political enemy, the embodiment of which they see as being they lawyers 9and especially i must say sarah hanson young).

anyway ya'll continue sniffing your own sharts now....

i'd say it comes from the vietnam war era, not ww2. nearly nobody is alive from ww2... especially the whole "drafted" part.

i think this impacted alot of family's, and is a big part of racism against people of asian descent (the propaganda of that era).

but look how people treat aboriginals, way way worse!

• Like 1

Hi Guys, don´t understand the problem here and what some people try to blame this on SAB in general. See a post that is Racist, Ill Minded or in any other way against the Rules...Report it and stop blaming the forum for it. There will be posts or comments that are somehow inappropriate, but if nobody cares to Report it, you can´t really complain! And btw, it should be possible to point out fucked up people on youtube, without ripping each other apart! We´re not a racist forum and i am shocked how poorly SOME (not all) people handled this discussion. You know, if I´d seen this Discussion earlier, it would have probably been a lot earlier in the bitches forum. And not because the political Topic but because it doesn´t seem to be possible to talk about stuff like this without it ending up in insults.

Honestly, i feel trolled because this was so uncalled for. Yes, the Thread was political and someone in a video said racist shit but i don´t get what it has to do with this forum.

Edited by Evil Genius