The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

EGA 10 Year Anniversary Indoor Psychedelic Symposium – Tickets now on sale

Definitely very excited. this is looking awesome.

Lucky peeps who get to attend. Dr David Caldicott is an awesome guy with some very good things to say and ideas to convey, make sure u check out his lecture if you are attending!!

• Like 1

Dr David Caldicott is also one of the funniest drug nerds out there ;-)

Lucky peeps who get to attend. Dr David Caldicott is an awesome guy with some very good things to say and ideas to convey, make sure u check out his lecture if you are attending!!

I will be proud to present for the 10 year anniversary. Lets hope we see another 10 years...then another,lol. I guess it depends on the support of people like us plant heads hey. I have attended each EGA conference since i became aware of them and i have come away with something from each one of them. Lots to learn and like minded people to meet. Looking forward to it.

Hope to see you there. :)

• Like 2

just over two weeks away, looking forward to this.

going to be a fantastic weekend, and looking forward to catching up with a few people.

curious to know how many are travelling from interstate?

just over two weeks away, looking forward to this.

going to be a fantastic weekend, and looking forward to catching up with a few people.

curious to know how many are travelling from interstate?

Hi Obtuse...

Me ana fwend are driving over from SA. Gonna be a great day for sure

In less than 5 days we will be gathering for the 10-year Anniversary EGA Psychedelic Symposium. This year’s program has a strong international lineup; 5 guests from around the world will join us to cover a wide range of topics including Ayahuasca Shamanism, Ibogaine Treatment for Opioid Dependence, ‘Synthetic’ Drug Regulation, and Underground Psychedelic Therapy… and that is just the tip of the programming iceberg.

We have come a long way since our first official EGA event in 2004, before which there was an annual plant meeting in an outer eastern suburbs library. Today, EGA is a world-renowned conference event, a leader in presenting psychedelics as having positive potential, and a think tank for drug law reform advocates around Australia.

We hope you can join us for another chapter in the important discussion around sacred plants & chemicals, and psychedelic science & culture.

Get your tickets to the EGA Psychedelic Symposium now by clicking this link. Postal tickets will end at noon Wednesday 3rd of December so be sure to get them before then.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

well, EGA was just awesome. Great speakers and nice tight TED-style format. Got to catch up with lots of people, but also kept missing many others. Let's do it again soon eh ? ;)

• Like 1

I reckon we get Evil Genius as a guest speaker next EGA . :)

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

seems there is already quite a list of potential speakers for the next one lol

• Like 2

Finally back from a tumultuous EGA road trip but seriously need to say how epic both days were

The EGA team really turned this one into a coup, thank you so much you all, love your work

My favourites were Dr David Caldicott ( really, we could pretty much make a bobble-headed David Caldicott EGA doll and sell him as a fundraiser ), Genevieve Sinclair's presentation on solvent use and abuse, and T's presentation.

But really, much of the day was spent in pleasant contemplation- whether to attend the next talk I really really wanted to see, decide which talk I wanted to see more, stand round outside and catch up with old friends, or keep the conversation going with people I just met

Great venue and location, really well suited

One thing grabbed my attention- how timely all the presentation topics were. Watching the topics and speakers morph and grow over the years has been really interesting. My instinctive preference is for academic plant discussion and this year's EGA seemed heavily weighted on policy, health and synthetics discussions. This did not disappoint me in the slightest- the mix of topics was exceptionally relevant to current events and trends, and it gave a professional emphasis to the field I really enjoyed

Beatuiful you guys, just beautiful. Love catching up with you all. Thank you :worship:

• Like 3