The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
1967Ford

New and Having Problems.

I joined not to long ago, but am unable to do much of anything on site. I have sent messages to admin, and gotten no replies. I was invited by a member to join this wonderful sight, please help me.

Hello Ford, new members are on Moderator Preview and the posts have to be approved first until you have reached a certain Post Number. And it´s possible that private messages are restricted for new members too. This is to keep Spambots away!

Feel free to ask if you have any Questions. bye Eg

Welcome Ford, I hope you work out your problems but honestly what do you expect with the name "Ford"?

If you called yourself Holden you would not have any dramas!!

• Like 4

If you had called yourself toyota we would all know we could rely on you and never even open your bonnet ever! LOL

• Like 2

you're friend has good taste.

being a '67 you're excused sir for not knowing but the rules and regulations sections should help you immensely.

basics are if i remember, that you need to post five times before you have unlocked you messaging and other features.

lucky you not a hyundai because i hear that they don't even start with wd40.

welcome mang

• Like 4

lol.even with uber mechanics like sally and darklight giving you sage,nay almost clergical reference, you still cannot start that impassable hyandai.

all praise the intricacies of korean carbies.

• Like 1

My first car was a suzuki vitara. Most unbreakable car i ever had. It still drives somewhere in germany, as far as i am aware of.

• Like 3

it may take a few years ..but I'll get there, its been a real education, learning heaps about fuel injectors, if it was the new type of injector system it would be sweet, easy to remove and replace, but its a 1st generation, there's only one injector me's thinks and the super expensive wyns cleaner stuff arn't cleaning and clearing it. :uzi:

sorry Ford dood don't mean to be stealing your thread.

Edited by Dreamwalker

Thank you for your help, and humor, I know I will enjoy being a part of this community.

• Like 2