The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreamwalker.

MH370 MH-17 mass murder?!

How's this for a conspiracy theory?

Long but interesting

>

> How's this for a conspiracy theory..... or a damn fine imagination!.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> It goes like this:

>

> America is withdrawing from Afghanistan, one of their command and control

> system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by Talibans

> when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top

> bases. The Talibans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal

> personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control

> system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened

> about a month ago in Feb 2014.

>

> The Talibans want money. They want to sell the system to Russia or China.

> The Russians are too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the

> system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology

> behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become

> useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system

> and agreed to pay millions for it.

>

> Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their

> way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid

> detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic

> protection. Meanwhile America has engaged assistance of Israeli

> intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture

> the cargo.

>

> Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian

> aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to

> Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and American will not hijack or harm

> civilians. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

>

> There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing

> operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

>

> When MH370 is about to leave Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese

> air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot

> control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the

> plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

>

> How can AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all

> Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control

> system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing can be remote

> controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to

> control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

>

> The 5 American/Israeli agents took over the plane, switched off the

> transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew

> westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole

> South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and

> satellite.

>

> The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the

> unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

>

> The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at

> Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued

> its flight to Diego Gar CIA the American Air Base in the middle of Indian

> Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were

> silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead people

> will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers was air borne again via remote

> control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, making to believe that the

> plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, then blame the defiant captain

> and copilot.

>

> American has put on a good show. First diverting all the attention and

> search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to

> Indian Ocean. Then they came out with conflicting statements and evidence to

> confuse the world. Australian is the co-actor.

>

> The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search

> aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first South China Sea, then

> Malacca Straits and Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that China is

> very concerned, not so much about the many Chinese civilian passengers, but

> mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.

>

> Don't believe the story ? I don't expect you to - but let's wait and see how

> this all unveils. Or perhaps it will never be known (until maybe the next

> Snowden emerges).

At least its more believable than what the media says. The American Government kills innocent people all the time so it wouldn't surprise me. God they're absolute cocksuckers.

I love a good conspiracy :)

Where did you find this Dreamwalker?

sister sent....Don't know where she found it....I suspect its viral....our fascist empire lies to us as a matter of course...so nobody knows...mere peasants as us are constantly being played....after reading it, I felt it made more sense than the media shit we've all been feed so far....your guess is as good as mine..posted for entertainment only :uzi: kill the Nazi bastards..

I love a good conspiracy :) too.

"American will not hijack or harm civilians" now that made me laugh.Then this "The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen"

Dig this shit. Have sent it onwards.. Hope it grows wings and flys ever outwards...

Have heard this theory....it could be possible, but one thing is for sure, the whole event surrounding the missing flight just doesn't add up, something strange is going on.

The problem is certain nike shoes have gps but airliners don't. They simply figured you can't lose a plane but it has happened before. All this proves is that the world isn't as advanced as everybody thinks. Probably some seal broke or a lithium battery catches fire, just like the Payne Stewart plane everyone falls to sleep, the plane flys off path and crashes into the ocean. Depending how it crashes the debris is variable, lots to none. It takes weeks to pinpoint a random ocean location and by that stage every debris is waterlogged and sunk. Everything sinks sooner than later.

Mystery my ass. The worlds a big place and the world simply can't find the lost set of keys. The frequency of the black box was found out off WA. Now robot subs have to find a needle in a haystack 5kms under the surface most likely covered in ocean silt. Will probably never be found or mayby by private companies in the next 20 years.

The simplest reason is often the correct one. Calm down folks it's just a lost aluminium bus under the water.

you realize those "pings" wernt actually from a black box right? maby a US sub *strokes chin* isnt diego garcia a submarine base? and then theres the Rothschild patent.

more then a few bits in there which could be right. there was something on the plane although i would think that once again it might be more to do with Freescale Semiconductor then a stolen drone unit (or aswell as). you would think they would be able to just block that ID or whatever

Here we go again.........the old false flag routine........"sorry about that, Chief!"...trying to thwart the evil doings of KAOS.

Malaysia Airlines Plane Crashes In Ukraine Near Border With Russia

http://www.rttnews.com/story.aspx?Id=2351403

Why was a passenger plane flying over a war zone any way?

even if there was 1/million chance of being hit by a stray missile, the risk is too high, couldn't they spend a little more on fuel & go around?...its a tiny country after all.

The Malaysia airliners disappearance was planned a long time before the Taliban supposedly stole U.S. equipment.

A Malaysia airlines plane identical to MH370 has been in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013.

www.bollyn.com/are-the-israelis-planning-another-9-11-using-the-missing-777/

I believe it is all about programming our perception of the world and preparing us for more of their shit to come and not part of a physical operation.

Its definitely all part of the big conspiracy. Malaysia airlines with the trident symbol, Ukraine also has the trident symbol. Today the plane was hit at 33,000ft. 33 being an important number to the occult elite and also linked to the trident.

Malaysia flight 370 illuminati symbolism.

This pretty much proves that the plane dissapearance was planned a long time ago.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kNOdLbPLJY

So the Taliban managed to ambush a US convoy, stole 20 tons of gear and escaped with it???? HA HA HA. Gear that would have cost hundreds of millions that the US would spare no expense at retrieving and that would have GPS tracking . Then the Taliban sold the gear to the Chinese. Ok. Definitely someone's imagination.

edit- Check out the flight path from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. It is slightly curved and only just skims the edge of Ukraine. The plane could have completely avoided Ukrainian airspace without making it a longer flight.

Considering the amount of us gear ISIS has....doesn't the us just have a black walmart for them, and the taliban are such good customers, I'm sure they get a really good credit plan. :)

Note also that Israel today (of all days) launched its land/ground offensive..tanks ..ground troops into Gaza. as the western media looks away north. Even before the flames are out the western media is claiming its the Russians..or 'Eastern Ukraine (who don't have the tec)'...No mention that west Ukraine has the tec.

of course its all a tragedy...innocent people are being used/murdered for political/economic gain.

Is it wrong to post something unnecessary just to get this timely topic back on the home page? I suppose so, so sorry, I'll add something worthwhile. I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this topic is all.

Does anyone else think that todays news reports on the shot down plane are full of lies? Of course you do, this forum is full of switched on people.

I'm not buying the story they are showing with the militants talking on the phone. Seems made up. Too convenient and released so early.

Other parts don't add up either. The plane was hit at 33,000ft by a missile and debris was spread over a large area but the one video of the plane exploding on the ground only shows the explosion and not other debris falling around it. Also the video conveniently only starts with an explosion on the ground and doesn't show the plane falling, I guess they only got the camera out for the explosion.

^

tony abbot just said something like "of course we all know who was responsible". most of what comes out of his mouth stinks, and this is no exception.

post-9715-0-91761100-1405671898_thumb.pn

post-9715-0-91761100-1405671898_thumb.png

post-9715-0-91761100-1405671898_thumb.png

Its the pitiful attempt to start ww3 as part of the NWO plan. It wont work like they want it to, the truth vibrations are too strong now. When so many people know its all lies, the scams loose their power.

New Word Order has been attempted b4 in ancient past and failed. This attempt will fail also because the creator god is far more powerful than satan. IMO of course

And now for the lighter side of the failing NWO, heres 'weird Al'

Just another thing I find strange/funny is that conspiracy 'theories' are so mainstream these days yet people just keep on denying that there is any truth to them without doing the fucking research into them, they still think they are getting the truth from t.v. I guess the dumbing down of humanity operations have been working well.

For those that haven't got it yet, there are massive operations to counteract the eruption of truth that is happening. The global conspiracy is so big and all encompassing that it is the very world in front of your eyes. All forms of media are being used from CNN to bloody Dolly magazine. The freaks doing this shit are so rich that nothing is out of their reach except the truth. rant rant rant. Seriously what do you think secret societies are for? playing cards?

What are the odds of it being a Malaysian airlines plane being shot down after the recent strange disappearance? My calculations say boom! fucking calculator exploded.

tin_foil_hat.gif

fwiw my money's on the "pro russian separatists" for this one (notice how everyone links it to russia?)*,

i just can't see that the ukrainian regime would down a european plane given their wanted links to europe, and they have no other reason for SAM's as the separatists don't have airpower, and they have no reason for a "false flag" as they're already launching an offensive in the region,

either way this is shit that they killed civilians, they don't deserve this

There is only one culprit in all this and for lack of a better name (apart from Rothschild) I'll say 'illuminati' or maybe the 'satanic elite'. For anyone that hasn't heard, Satan works through Saturn. That Maltese cross that is on the Queens hat is a symbol of Saturn. So I don't ruin the masses of surprises to anyone that seriously looks into this and has a good think about all this shit, I'll quit ranting. Its so tempting though, so many people have no clue to how much the people in power are steeped in occult/ black magic practices. And I'm not talking about idiots like Abbott of course, the problem lies in the people and forces we don't see that control the 'world leaders', (more like misleaders). I might sound like a dick to some/all of you but I couldn't care less.

Again, what are the odds of a Malaysian plane being shot down after the strange (unprecedented) disappearance of another Malaysian plane earlier this year?

Supposedly 'we' sent a tiny little craft to the moon 40 years ago, without the astronauts being killed by massive radiation that would take half a foot of Lead to stop, landed with no problem, drove a buggy around, collected some rocks, played golf and made it safely back home without incident, but 40 years later a plane can disappear on Earth and not be found. The recent attempt to explore the moon with a robot by China failed in case you don't know. Soon we will go to Mars. :P Its all lies folks. Try to look at it that way for a day and it all might make a lot more sense.

dude,

dude

i can't tell if you're serious or not

Again, what are the odds of a Malaysian plane being shot down after the strange (unprecedented) disappearance of another Malaysian plane earlier this year?

i'll admit this one point is curious,

but everything else you said, is simply not correct.

the christian god is not real and therefore the christian satan is not real.

learn to realise that a life exists far outside rigid orthodox boundaries,

every symbol humans ascribe to their experience is an attempt to give meaning to their otherwise meaningless life.

the upper classes which enforce these meanings do so because these meanings entrench their privilege

there is no god, no satan, no saturn, and no humans who have mastered any godlike abilities,

every human bleeds, every human will die

the western media is not even considering the Western Ukrainian regime, not a word, as far as they preach its either Russia or Eastern Ukraine...they show the picture of the Russian missile hitting & blowing up the plane.....none of it is real...its all animation, not even a day has passed & they are presenting it as fact...no alternative/objective views...the fires aren't even out,,the bodies are not even collected, there is 0 evidence.....that in itself speaks volumes.

Western Ukraine does as its told...the us has everything to gain from a false flag...just look at who the new executives are in the energy sectors of Western Ukrainian. The Eu was not keen on following the us lead, basically because sanctions against Russia will ruin their already weak economy.....its just another 9/11...

Its certainly not in Russia's interest, & only Western Ukrainian & Russia possess the tec.....its not an easy thing to do....