The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreamwalker.

MH370 MH-17 mass murder?!

We need the B.R.I.C.S sooo bad...to kill the us $.....& all their mass murdering....

what a shame our leaders lack balls ...it could be B.R.I.C.AU,NZ.S...maybe J Assange & Kim.Com will sign us up when they are the PM's...... can dream can't I?

mmm im not so sure Ukraine can be reliable for insightful data, although that remains to be seen. from what ive read in the media some are claiming the site has been contaminated so not much meaningful information can be gather beyond the black box, again im not sure how accurate these statements are. Given the recent turmoil and murky rise of a US backed regime with ties to paramilitary neo nazi groups skepticism is not misplaced.

Russian MoD officailly say, that B-77 was shot down by Ukrainian plane. !!! HOLY shit. All fully presented live to international journalists with full supporting evidence. Live now on RT.

It will be very interesting to even see if it makes it to our news.

I have a really bad feeling about this. I've been following this since 911 ( what some may see in the future as the starting point )

This is not merely an obscure proxy war anymore. This is direct East vs West confrontation.

I don't know if your reading this BIGRED but have ya got a spare bunk ?

I suggest that people do a little research into the effects an all out war would have on us. We are in one of the best places here in Aus geographically,. But just think what happens when within days there is no petrol at the bowsers or food on the shelves. Nor the law and order you accustomed to today.

Think it can't happen ? well I would call you misinformed.

pray I'm wrong.

Even the most optimistic of world analyst's sphincter is tightening now !

yeh this is not looking good at all

whatever happened the west seems to want to point the finger directly at russia

i mean fuck it hadnt even been 24 hours no investigations nothing and they were straight to putting the blame on russia

the NWO does not want putin around i cant help but think this is all some false flag bullshit

another story with no real concrete evidence for anything yet

but they still seem to think they know it all

its the same old same old...............how any one can think that the west are the good guys...daaaaa......how many times do we have to be lied too....they don't even seem to make a real effort to disguise their criminal acts......a child could do a better plot,,,,,

seriously 2 MALs in how many months?,, both went of course..both lost contact...etc

If anyone has any doubts this was not a plot by western interest...essentially the west murdering its own people...sacrifice.. at least consider the other side of the story....for a momnet

http://rt.com/news/174496-malaysia-crash-russia-questions/

"1. Why did the MH17 plane leave the international corridor?

2. Was MH17 leaving the route a navigation mistake or was the crew following instructions by Ukrainian air traffic controllers in Dnepropetrovsk?

3. Why was a large group of air defense systems deployed to the militia-held area if the self-defense forces have no planes?

4. Why did Kiev deploy Buk missile system right next to the militia-controlled area straight ahead of the tragedy?

5. On the day of the crash Kiev increased activity on its Kupol-M1 9S18 radars, which are components of the Buk system in the area. Why?

6. What was a military plane doing on the route intended for civilian flights?

7. Why was the military jet flying at almost the same time and the same altitude with a passenger plane?

8. Where did the launcher – from the video circulated by Western media and showing a Buk system being moved allegedly from Ukraine to Russia – come from? As the video was made on the territory controlled by Kiev, where was the launcher being transported?

9. Where is it right now? Why are some of the missiles missing on the launcher? When was the last time a missile was launched from it?

10. Why haven’t US officials revealed the evidence supporting claims that the MH17 was shot down by a missile launched by the militia?"

check out vids ..pics & more for the above at

http://rt.com/news/174496-malaysia-crash-russia-questions/

This I found revealing ...went viral on twitter,,,showing a pic of a separatist freedom fighter with a child's toy ...western nationalist nuts were outraged..."he's stealing from the dead" (they so want to hate the good guy, they just won't accept the western regimes/media/corps are playing them like dicks)...........the full clip shows him putting down the toy after displaying it to the inspectors and then crossing his chest (catholic thing) in sorrow....

"

Pervert truth: How rebel mourning MH17 victims was turned into looter with trophy"

http://rt.com/news/174332-ukraine-plane-photo-perverted/

shorter vid version

//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xLdRBaL4-wU

Never Have we ..so Many... been lied to so much....oh wait...there was 9/11...lots of sacrifices there too....

Skip to 11.45 of this video. This is a russian state sponsored mouth piece . It explains what the end game is here ( or at the very least the russian spin on it.

Don't watch if this kind of stuff keeps you up at night.

'kind of strange that australian media start reporting on the effects of a 'limited' nuclear war today as one of their main stories.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/technology/a-new-study-predicts-2-billion-dead-25year-winter-after-a-limited-nuclear-war/story-fnjww4qb-1226997278678

nahhhh... got to be coincidence

it's more interesting to me a news ltd. rag accepts results from climate change modelling software when it's about a hypothetical nuclear war, but completely rejects it when the results confirm AGW,

new theory: the Illuminati is planning a nuclear winter to combat the effects of manmade global warming?

Skip to 11.45 of this video. This is a russian state sponsored mouth piece . It explains what the end game is here ( or at the very least the russian spin on it.

Don't watch if this kind of stuff keeps you up at night.

Whether you agree with their perspective or not, it's terrifying and yet very understandable. It's also disturbing sometimes just what our own media manages not to talk about. This is truly terrifying and well worth watching.

tony abbott says there should be an "australian team" to "help secure the crime scene"

do you think he's seriously considering sending military in there?

He say's and thinks what he is told just like the subservient yesman of the west/banking cartels that he is. Do you really think these are his own thoughts and decisions ??

Stop looking at the trees and see the forest for what it is !

i came across this one today

this is pretty sickening to see and just shows you the absolute bullshit the media outlets make up as they go along

im sure you may have heard about the supposed pro Russian separatists supposedly holding up a childs teddy as a trophy

check out the real story they simply took a still from a video and completely twisted it

Quote " The footage shows that one of the members of self-defense troops suddenly saw a teddy bear which apparently belonged to a child who was among the 298 passenger on board the Malaysian jet.

“We want those bastards to see whom they shot down,” the man said, “Do you see?” meaning that there were innocent children who died in the crash.

Then he carefully put the toy back to a heap of other items that used to belong to the passengers. After that he took off his cap and marked himself with a sign of the cross paying the tribute to the memory of the victims of the catastrophe. "

http://rt.com/news/174332-ukraine-plane-photo-perverted/

taking bets on if individual culprits are identified they'll end up dead before a trial

Yah twisted stuff which relates to my posting that psyops/misinfo article although not exactly the same subject identical methodologies are employed. There has been talk of ppl employed to reply on articles in comment sections to divide and generally muddy the water... interesting comment on that page about the rebels waving there weapons at the OSCE observers and being aggressive also claims of them being drunk/on drugs which ive also heard in other media pieces. Certainly you can see them armed and some holding weapons but i didnt really see any outwards aggression, although i dont speak the language and certainly not all that happened is on that video, for the most part the rebels/separatists seem to be cooperating. But yeah it would be dam intimidating for the observers.

Really its the perfect shit storm in terms of whats happening in the Ukraine not unlike Syria there's many grey areas involved and the general outcome from what i can tell is destabilization of the whole area primarily for energy concerns?

Another large passenger plane has just gone missing in algeria ( airlines claim it has crashed ) but they can't find the wreckage.

Info just coming out now !! WTF !!!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-medvedev-negotiating-1b-gaza-gas-deal/

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has embarked on a four-day visit to Moscow to secure a $1 billion deal with Russia to develop a natural gas field off the coast of the Gaza Strip. The plan, which Abbas and Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev were expected to sign during Abbas’s visit, would allow joint Palestinian-Russian exploitation of gas fields off the Gaza coast.

Russian energy giant Gazprom is involved in the discussions on mining the Gaza gas fields, which could yield some 30 billion cubic meters of natural gas, AFP reported. Technopromexport, a Russian engineering firm, is also in discussions on an oil field project near Ramallah, in the West Bank.

huh

why did US installed technocrat yatsenyuk resign? looks like western the ukraine puppet regime is cracking under pressure

technocrat yatsenyuk resign

speculation???

...maybe because the Red cross just officially recognized the west Ukraine aggression against the Eastern U. as a WAR!

which means he would be guilty of war crimes...(OH forgot the west never persecutes its own people for crimes against humanity...only those who don't do what they are told)....maybe he got tired of murdering his own countrymen....maybe he overstep his mark and ordered the bombing of M-17....... maybe he may be used as the escape goat........

or maybe he couldn't be in charge any more as 2 of the 3 coalition partners quit.........

Russia continues to ask the us to provide proof for its claims....The us refuses to do so ..."because its a work in progress".?

://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cdi07qkHgrc

MH17 spin

://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yy8r9hbeerk

"Women, children, UN staff killed in shelling of school in Gaza"

re: the vid

there's a little click box on the lower bar right hand side, either it says "cc" or it's a square box with lines (just hover mouse over the grey boxes until you see "captions") select your language,

she's saying how ukraine fighter jets were trailing passenger aircraft and then drop low to drop bombs and then go high to trail the passenger jet again, this was a month ago (june)

^ sick, and suspicious. i'm curious which passenger planes might have been involved and why they were even there. perhaps at the time it wasn't true or widely-understood that the separatists had surface-to-air missiles?

nevertheless who wants to fly over a warzone? soviet russia apparently has a history of firing on passenger jets, and although that's the distant past i wonder why those planes were flying anywhere near a country which, like north korea today, was known to contain itself from any information leaking out for it's enemies exploit. i don't know the full story but its obvious to me that if you're in a conflict its crucial that your enemy is guessing about your condition, whereabouts and movements, and if aircraft are flying around then you have no secrets, you're in deep shit. what i'm saying is, you can be in a warzone as a non-combatant, but any plane can be a spy plane, and anybody who has experienced flight should understand that.

soviet america has a history of firing on passenger planes as well

were the passengers aware of the potential dangers of the flight path? of is that left to control the captain etc?

Ya both powers have sordid pasts of aggression, as does our own nation with our own neighbors. Not too sure if there has been any clear cut evidence from either side plenty of accusations though. Certainly there would be satellites as has been claimed and also claims of US proof but not forthcoming? as of yet. What about the big spy scandal? surely the vast reach of such an enterprise would know something? we know that the cia have been and are active in ukraine as with state department officials to help along democracy. Claims that Journalism has been controlled from both the regime in kiev and separatists, have been reports of harsh repression of recent protests with little to no coverage in the west.