The Corroboree
Philocacti

Koehres seeds

I've had absolutely bad/average results from them.

Out of 100 Loph. Will. only 20 germinated. Aztekiums 100 seeds - Zero germinated. I've ordered many many different species from them and had no germination.

What other sites can you guys recommend?

Thanks!! :)

I have also had a very similar experience in regards to there aztekium and ariocarpus seeds. I bought 1000 packs, while there lophs have great germ rate.

As a side note, does anyone have any other sellers that do large amounts of ariocarpus/aztekium seeds?

As an aside where is everyone scoring there seed from?

I'm looking to make a large purchase of location collected loph, trich and ariocarpus seed.

I'm also chasing fancy ariocarpus,loph and astrophytum cultivar and hybrid seed.

Viability is important. Any help pointing me in the right direction is appreciated :) (via pm so as not to trash this thread)

Ps I've given up on kohres and the australian based cactus-seeds.com

I started a bunch of Koehres "scopulicola" seeds, most of them germinated so they seem, like others have said, to be really fresh. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn out to be spineless/nearly spineless pachanoi, since they were said to be wild collected. Unfortunately I got fungus gnats that munched up all of the roots, almost a total loss :(

Koehres lophophora localities germed well for me, the only one that didn't germ that well was the Jourania.

• Like 1

Koehres lophophora localities germed well for me, the only one that didn't germ that well was the Jourania.

Me too. I ordered 100 williamsii seed last year and had good germination rate. One of the seedlings turned out variegated.

I placed an order on http://www.kakteen-haage.de, mainly Ariocarpus seeds but I still didn't get my seeds yet.

I have a good friend in Germany so I sent the seeds to her address. I must say the person who's managing the business is very professional and helpful.

I sent him an email explaining the situation and that my friend isn't staying in Germany for a long time, he replied right away and the next day they sent my order.

I'm very pleased with their service until now and I'll report back once I germinate the seeds.

• Like 1

anyone experiencd with their williamsii texana seed?

anyone experiencd with their williamsii texana seed?

Hmmmmmmm, what are they paying for fresh 2015 seeds?

Hmmmmmmm, what are they paying for fresh 2015 seeds?

They're not listed anymore.

Well yall have convinced me to give kohres another go. I'll let yas know the viability I experience. I also gave in and ordered from cactus seed as I think it's important we support aussie seed company's, again I'll let yas know viability experiences.

• Like 1

This is one of the seedlings that has a fat girth for its size. A year ago or so, I sent a SABer friend the tip.

I transplanted 2 nights ago. I buried more that half of it beneath the soil, cuz most of my mature trichocereus that I've grown from seeds are either leaning or tipping over.

In order not to lose track of it , I've named it "unknown".

post-6382-0-66445000-1454910613_thumb.jp

post-6382-0-66445000-1454910613_thumb.jpeg

post-6382-0-66445000-1454910613_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2