The Corroboree
toby1985

AYAHUASCA

HI GUYS

I LIVE IN SYDNEY NSW. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT AYAHUASCA.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN EXCHANGE EMAILS OR SKYPES.

THANK YOU :)

HI GUYS

• Climate or location:PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA

sounds legit

• Like 8

it could be purely coincidental, or textbook subversion tactics hehe, but i've noticed a lot of new members seem to have names that can easily be confused with older members.

• Climate or location:PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA

sounds legit

It's quite possible that he's moved since he signed up and hasn't changed his location details. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that's the case considering that his other post mentions that he is in Perth.

HI GUYS

PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN EXCHANGE EMAILS OR SKYPES.

THANK YOU :)

There is plenty of information about ayahuasca on these forums and elsewhere. If you are after more than just information, then it's unlikely you will find anyone that can (or is willing to) help you, by posting on a public forum, particularly when you only have two posts and both of them are basically the same. And on that point, was there really a need to start another thread? Clearly no one was interested in contacting you when you posted the first time.

oi toby bro u feelin ok??? u?? dont look to good in that profile pic.... lol

• Like 5

Maybe he's depressed because no-one hooked him up with the Aya he wanted

• Like 2

Cringe when I see these posts, for fucks sake....

Don't care if you wrap Eileen in AYA and munch three times a day, it's so obvious this is not the forum to fish blatantly for info..

Anyway TOBY hope you find what your looking for elsewhere..

Getafix

• Like 3

I used to live in Perth yes. Now I live in Sydney. Shocking...

Jeez sorry to make you all so bitchy and angry.

Wish you all the best.

Anyone who is keen to chat about Aya with me - message me

:) Cheers.

Bitchy and angry?? Mate with all due respect what response did you expect to get when your first post as a noob on forum you have contributed nothing to is asking members to email or msg you to talk about a concoction that is ILLEGAL in Aust. For fuck sake, seriously?? UTFSE!!!!

Guys, he only asked to talk to someone. For all you know he has just had a legal experience in South America and wants to talk it over and is having trouble integrating it. Or, as his other post suggests, he *wants* to have a legal experience. Not that I don't enjoy a good noob-bashing when they're clearly breaking the rules, but toby hasn't, so why not give him the benefit of the doubt?

Toby, there's no need to shout. :) Plenty of info out there. Stick around and show that you've done your research first and I'm sure you will find someone to talk to about this stuff. Nothing will be handed to you on a platter, and this is a dangerous attitude to approach psychedelics with. Good luck.

• Like 10

Nicely put Anodyne :worship:, sorry toby, I really shouldn't post before anything before coffee and cigs...

Illegal is the new legal!

FFS someone in Sydney point this guy in the right direction!

You overly precious mormons need to pull your heads out of your collective anuts! FFS!

:scratchhead:

• Like 2

Why don't you give him a call folias if your not worried about the implications of self incrimination... If a stranger walked up to you on the street and said hey mate wanna talk about marijuana wtf would you say? Illegal is the new legal??? Tell that to the cops when their kicking your door in mate...

Edited by katu
  • Like 1

is talking about mj illegal?

• Like 1

Would you honestly be comfortable taking up Toby's offer doublebenno? Just out of curiosity??

Edited by katu

I dunno man but but you are placing the taboo on it.

It was a pretty non specific comment only asking for private discussion, ie email and skype. You are drawing attention to it, as am I by responding..

Ayahuasca is good medicine. Whether it is illegal or not is largely irrelevant and should not really be factor, considering the powerful healing it can do for human beings. Someone asking about it on this forum should not be castigated and turned away from information - that is just mean spirited.

Stand up for yourselves, you bent overt colonial pussy cats! And have a think about what it would be like to not be perpetuating fear and your contracted interpretation of these "laws".

• Like 3

Folias regardless of the immorality of a law it is still the law and you can be persecuted, prosecuted have your privacy and home invaded and sent to jail for being in possession of said substance. Shit in all states but NSW(someone feel free to correct me here, but I believe they have some kind of dilution factor to consider legally) 100ml of ml of AYA is equivalent to 100gm of DMT, so i'm not surprised when someone with their first post asks members to contact him via Skype cops a bit. But you go right ahead and Skype away bro.

Edited by katu

This is his second post on the topic, and obviously no one contacted him the first time, even you folias. There are reasons that people may be reluctant to contact a stranger to 'talk' about illegal substances, when that person seems unwilling to get involved in moderated public discussions. Instead of simply being ignored like the first time, this time we have tried to help him out by explaining why people may be reluctant to contact him.

I don't get what's wrong with this. If you think that we should all be jumping at the chance to help this guy out by talking to him in private, then PM him your phone number...otherwise, the most kind thing you can do is to explain why he's not getting contacted.

• Like 4

Ballzac,

Actually, I have contacted him!

Katu,

Honestly, do you really think the cops are cracking down on Ayahuasca in this country? Do you know anyone who has busted for ayahuasca?

I know one. He was let off.

I personally think it would be really interesting if they started to crack down, it would weed out all the pussies! It would also push forward the debate in this country!

Get a reality check, get out of your fear. These laws are nonsensical, the only reason DMT is illegal is some americanski beurocrat in 1968 decided to put it on a list! AND DMT does not have to be in Ayahuasca brews at all! There is no set amount of DMT which needs to be in there. And even if there is. SO FUCKING WHAT!

As if I the LAW is at all relevant to what is best for you and what is best for me?

It isn't. It is bullshit. I call bullshit.

Do you really think this is worthy of the legal system and going to jail. For Fucks Sake! Get a reality check! Do you really think the gubbmint wants to spend $100,000 a year putting people in jail for drinking a brew Lindsay Lohan, Sting and Ben Lee are drinking too? Do you think the judge is going to get a slap on the back for that decision?

I think you all should Get Off It, and get real and stop pretending to be cocksuckers. I don't buy it and nobody else does either.

People drinking ayahuasca is about the least of the concerns of law enforcement in this country. It is utterly defensible activity that should not be prosecuted whatsoever and we should not expect it to be prosecuted as far as I am concerned, especially not with cops breaking down doors. Give me a break!

• Like 3

Folias at the moment it is not what the police call being targeted, but believe me that may well change. All it takes is one death in Australia, there are several in Peru every year.

As for "weeding out the pussies" as you so elegantly put it, if being a pussy is having a concern about my privacy and freedom, well go ahead and call me a pussy mate.

And as far as the law is concerned, I agree with you in the sense that it may not always be in the peoples interests. But as I said morality doesn't come into play. The laws will be inforced regardless.

And do not ever call me a cocksucker again, I find this highly offensive. Who's to say i'm not homosexual and I view this as an act of love.........OK so i'm not and I don't, just don't appreciate being verbally abused is all :P

And please elaborate on what you mean by utterly defensible, can you refer me to a legal precedent, do you even know what this means or would you like me to explain it to you in small simple words?

Edited by katu
  • Like 1

I know people have had their cactus collections confiscated and gotten into legal troubles due to the possession of them.

Just because you don't like or agree with a law does not mean that the same law cannot fuck you up the ass!

And in regards to drug busts, cops are pretty opportunistic and will bust someone for really tiny amounts of illegal substances, because the laws are there to be policed and they have the powers to do so.

The reality check is this - yes, these things are illegal - yes, your life can be impacted very negatively if you are caught. Yes, you should protect yourself. (and protecting yourself usually means not "hooking" strangers up with illegal substances!)

The wonderful thing about the internet and the age of information we live in is you can find this stuff out for yourself and track down what you need to know and acquire the things needed to make or get these substances with not much chance of being prosecuted. But chatting with strangers about your ability to "hookup" these things is still stupid and leaves yourself more vulnerable to a legal ass fucking.

BTW, go ahead and abuse me for my opinions too, tell me I'm stupid, it's all water off a ducks back anyway. Haha! :)

• Like 3

So its fine for contributing members to post pics of cubes in a basket (that didnt get there by themselves), talk about how much fun everybody had camping and ingesting subs at a so called sub camp , but not ok to want to contact members bout aya? Cool got that , toby theres been a few members who aint contributed much here over the years, but they have dribbled this familiar spiel about how their lifes in tatters, ftw and everybody in it, or the old " i dont feel alive"ect, or to the effect of and have had ethnos thrown at them from every direction. Why give him a pseudo intelectual lashing. Aya/ dmt heads talk about ego loss alot, im yet to see the corelation. I reckon it makes you angry.

• Like 4

Hey toby bro if nothing else you've started one spicymeataballa of a thread :P

• Like 1

Katu,

Sure, someone may die in Australia at some point, but that does not mean that we should bow down and say that this should not be done! or that it is unsafe! I think that Ayahuasca is remarkably safe. It is a mystery that people would even die taking it!

AND that does not mean this should be a justification for it to stopped! One Australian dies every nine days in Bali, but it is not that the Australian government is stopping people from visiting Bali, as that is not their godamn right! Just as it is not their godamn right to tell us what we can or cannot consume!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/how-one-aussie-tourist-dies-every-nine-days-on-paradise-island-of-bali/story-e6freuy9-1226448671303

>And please elaborate on what you mean by utterly defensible

Ayahuasca is typically used by people to heal themselves. That impulse, in our extremely sick society, is utterly defensible, it is clearly plain and evident that this is what any sane and reasonable should want to do.

Look, I'm just saying the justification is here and it is manifold. We are not talking about "drug abuse" here, we are talking of a plant sacrament which has significantly helped many thousands of people, and they all have testimony.

Lets hope some more people in this country can grow a pair and we can change some things in this country, so that making a tea from our national flower emblem is not considered illegal! How ridiculous is that?

Zed240

>The reality check is this - yes, these things are illegal - yes, your life can be impacted very negatively if you are caught. Yes, you should protect yourself. (and protecting yourself usually means not "hooking" strangers up with illegal substances!)

Hooking strangers up with illegal substances is absolutely necessary, such people will then become your friend and experience the benefit you had from them! Being mean and selfish is passe.

• Like 1