The Corroboree
myco

my new polycarbonate peres graft box and some random pics

Is that a frailea cataphracta or castanea?

Edit: Nevermind. I think I figured it out.

Beautiful plants by the way. That little variegated asterias looks very promising,

Edited by hostilis
  • Like 1

just to confirm it is a castanea :)

• Like 1

Nice plants Myco, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed looking at them esp the last one.

• Like 2

thanks guys :)

Ace grafts but Fantastic poly carbonate work too !

Im just planning polycarbonate to expand my old exo terra toadarium , (vertically) to turn it into a swampy rainforest box

gallery_14443_791_683004.jpg

front door on yours is exactly how I imagined it shd be ... v similar to the exo terra build itself..

thanks for the thread, pics, sharing, and ace ideas ... I hope ur cacti do awesome in there :)

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

Love the M. madisoniorum and F. castanea. Been intending to add both to my collection for a while now. Not to mention the astro's, Good work :)

• Like 1

yeh the polycarbonate is great stuff it keeps in the warmth in so well

I'm so glad I was able to get these scrap pieces from my mate its ridiculously hard to get here in oz and insanely expensive

to buy what he needed for his dome would have cost over 10 grand in oz and they couldnt even provide large enough sheets for what he needed either

i got him onto alibaba and we found a manufacturer in china only cost around 3 and half grand even with shipping

my partner and i are buying a block of land very soon I'm considering doing an order the same as he did to build my new hothouses with

• Like 2

yeh the polycarbonate is great stuff it keeps in the warmth in so well

I'm so glad I was able to get these scrap pieces from my mate its ridiculously hard to get here in oz and insanely expensive

to buy what he needed for his dome would have cost over 10 grand in oz and they couldnt even provide large enough sheets for what he needed either

i got him onto alibaba and we found a manufacturer in china only cost around 3 and half grand even with shipping

my partner and i are buying a block of land very soon I'm considering doing an order the same as he did to build my new hothouses with

sounds awesome!

;) vanilla orchids?

theobroma species?

aya and allies?

virola?

, enjoy :)

i was thinking under floor heating for a new greenhouse/ hothouse im planning at the back of my mind

i never thought of geodome polycarbonate , I cant wait to see how gardening looks in 50 yrs! :D

• Like 1