The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nozzle Boy

Blue Lotus Webstore Query

Guest Nozzle Boy

This is to Torsten - when the webstore was open, did you ever stock Blue Lotus ? Or is Nymphaea caerulea illegal in Australia ? Wouldn't mind trying some, so thought I'd look on SAB to see if they stock it.

We will be stocking an extract of it when we re-open. I am also trying to get seeds or plants, but in australia the only source is Medicine Garden and I just don't trust their species identification. The only overseas suppliers I have found only sell plants, which are difficult to bring through quarantine. I am hunting for the seed though and have made contact with an indian botanic garden who seem to be happy to do anythign for cash wink.gif

Guest Nozzle Boy

Anything, eh ?

"Yep - just around 10 plants, yeah - nah, nah mate, of course Cannabis is legal over here - Customs really like the smell ..."

And on a more serious note, thanks heaps for telling me that. Only 3 and half BLOODY MONTHS TILL SAB OPENS AGAIN ! And have you sent my order yet ?

Originally posted by rkundalini:

You can get a rather interesting 5X from Om Chi Herbs:

Actually he has a lot of interesting things there that your customers might be interested in Torsten... ever thought about stocking some of his stuff?

I never really wanted to get into selling lots of herbs and herbal products. I am more into seeds and plants.

Om-chi is so cheap and reliable, that it would be silly to compete with him. The only reason why I will have the lotus extract is cos I shared into a purchase with one of my overseas associates. It won't be a permanent line. In fact, in future i will probably only offer such things periodically, whenever I get a fresh batch.

Hey i liked your savia 5x, Torsten smile.gif. It's a bit sticky but sold at a bloody good price!

It'll be great to see more extracts from you when you return as they are a lot better functional that way! I expect they're quite popular too. How comes you never see a dry scullcap extract?...desert scullcap extract would be the dogs...!

Originally posted by Mr Xlurpsch:

Hey i liked your savia 5x, Torsten smile.gif. It's a bit sticky

It's crispy dry when we bag it up. not sure why you think it is sticky. It does get a bit tarry once its lit. It will also go soft if kept open or in a damp place.

It'll be great to see more extracts from you when you return as they are a lot better functional that way!

They are a lot of work, especially when doing them in bulk. I will offer some obscure extracts periodically next season.

I expect they're quite popular too.

Yes. salvia is one of the top sellers.

How comes you never see a dry scullcap extract?...desert scullcap extract would be the dogs...!

What species is that??

basically, cost and obtaining quality herb are the main factors in determining what gets done. There is no point extracting crap herb. Good herb on the other hand is usually very expensive. With good I don't mean the grading, but the actual activity. The salvia I get for the extracts for example looks crap, but kicks harder than the nice stuff.

I am always open to suggestions and don't mind commissioning herb growers to grow something that will work well.

Guest reville

desert skullcap

S nana

im interested in that one too but dont know where to start looking...

>>not sure why you think it is sticky. It >>does get a bit tarry once its lit.

Yeh, that's what i meant smile.gif

Desert Scullcap = Scutellaria Galericulata, i think. I've heard that Blue Scullcap = Scutellaria Antirrhinoides is very potent.

Actually, I thought desert scullcap = s. grandifolia, but nothing came up when i did a web search for that.