The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
BCdude888

Lophophora williamsii Peyote seeds

***MODERATOR EDIT, This member is not in Australia and these seeds are a prohibited import into the country***

Check local laws where you are before ordering

Edited by BCdude888
Added disclaimer

Crapsteaks just so buyers are aware thyme are a prohibited import into aus as far as I'm aware

I have lophophora seeds, am I'm a ridge didge local

• Like 4

I ordered a pack of Loph seeds from Netherlands and they got seized, crazy considering they take so long to grow and are an endangered species.

I wanted to grow them so that I good give away this sacred cactus as gifts to friends in nicely presented ceramic pots. They are a wonderful looking plant especially when flowering and as a bonus have no spines :)

• Like 1

I ordered a pack of Loph seeds from Netherlands and they got seized, crazy considering they take so long to grow and are an endangered species.

I wanted to grow them so that I good give away this sacred cactus as gifts to friends in nicely presented ceramic pots. They are a wonderful looking plant especially when flowering and as a bonus have no spines :)

Exactly. Many eople grow plants for their rarity or conservation value (or even just to collect something that is hard to obtain). We aren't just "druggos" out to get high!

• Like 1

The trouble with Laws is that bigger, meaner animals make the rules. Their values and fears dictate the herd mentality. This narrow view must be eliminated if humans are to learn & prosper in the cosmos. Lame drugs like alcohol and nicotine are allowed, but anything that could "expand" is feared because they plain don't understand, don't want to understand and will jail other herd members for not obeying their rules and laws. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

excuse this sheep for insane outburst

sorry NSA

sorry CSIS

sorry FBI

sorry DEA

make me into mutton, cuz i'll NEVER change....

post-14704-0-02376700-1412539786.gif

post-14704-0-58335300-1412539816.gif

Edited by BCdude888
  • Like 1