The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Psychaesthetic

FREE plants to good home.

As some of you might know, I am outta here soon, and am lookimg for a good home for the following, healthy plants. All are about a foot tall:

2 x Coffea Arabica

2 x Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea - proper drinking tea I mean)

1 x Coffea Arabica cv Amarillo (Dwarf Arabica)

1 x Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (Argyreia Nervosa)

I'm also happy to throw in:

* An almost full 800Ltr Certified Organic seaweed fert (eco-seaweed),

* Almost new bottle of eco-calmag (Certified Organic again)

* And a $50 5Ltr Hozelock Application sprayer (Made in England) that's only been used a few times

* And a half bottle of eco-neem - cert. Organic pure Neem Oil.

Now, these are all free, for anyone who lives in the Adelaide area and wants them, on one condition: you have to pick em up, and before next Wednesday.

Pm or reply if you want em. The plants are very healthy, and have been fed 100% organic ferts and worm castings for th past 6 months.

Oh I also have a tub of compost worms I'd love someone to take too, because I'd feel really really sick to my stomach thinkimg aboit tem being forgotten aboit where they are, left to starve. :(

The woman who'll be here when I go won't take care of any of these, she's just never cared much aboit plants, so I have to find a home for all of the above where they'll get a chance to reach some kind of potential :D

Anyone want to come grab em, you can just pick-up and go, so just set a day and I'll give you my address.

Cheers!

Edited by Riley
  • Like 3

Hnng if only I lived in Adelaide!

Looks like it :(

Oops. Don't know if you got that, but 10:30's fine. I gotta get to the shops the afternoon though to stick money in the bank and book a ticket. *sniffle*

I'm pleased to hear they're going to a good home, I would've picked them up otherwise.