The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bogfrog

GIVEAWAY - CACTUS - NZ ONLY

EDIT: after attempting to sell these plants without much luck, i will now give them away.

all i ask is that you pay postage, i am poor in $ but rich in cacti. need requires me to share the cacti riches, as i recently lost my greenhouse, meaning i have alot less space than i used to.

first in first served.

NEW ZEALAND MEMBERS ONLY! -sorry-

Here's what I got:

2) Mammilaria mutant/crest grafted on pedro 20cm from soil
post-8023-0-40367900-1397102351_thumb.jp

3) Trichocereus sp (sold to me as short spined peruvinanus) 25cm from soil
post-8023-0-44577100-1397102400_thumb.jp

9) Trichocereus huasca grafted onto pedro 32cm from soil
post-8023-0-21314600-1397102711_thumb.jp

11) Turbinacarpus sp.? Yellowish-green flower 8cm tall from soil
post-8023-0-65097200-1397102783_thumb.jp

12) Mammilaria sabodae v. Haudeana (supposedly rare, I think this is quite old...) 5cm from soil
post-8023-0-29387300-1397102822_thumb.jp

13) Rebutia sp.? grafted onto pedro, red flowers, 17cm from soil, 10cm across at the top
post-8023-0-67737200-1397102867_thumb.jp
post-8023-0-36815800-1397102903_thumb.jp

If you wanna check out my trading rep to see if im a goodie or a baddie you can do so here: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29560

Buyer pays postage costs.
All plants sent bare-rooted.

Cheers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 4

No need to look at trade rep, I can guaranty Ceres is a goodie & if your in NZ you would be crazy not to be getting theses plants :wink:!

Hi Ceres, I have been missing your regular posts here & figured you must be busy, now I see you selling cacti & am stressing you will be leaving us :unsure:. I wanted to say were ever your life takes you I wish you all the best & please make sure to post here every now & then to let us know your ok.

Regards

Jox

• Like 3

nice plants . u should be an aussie lol. by tha way ya lighter is empty :bong::wink: . wish i could get my hands on sum of them :worship:

• Like 2

Maybe you should become a kiwi then bullit then you could get your hands on them :P

• Like 1

No need to look at trade rep, I can guaranty Ceres is a goodie & if your in NZ you would be crazy not to be getting theses plants :wink:!

Hi Ceres, I have been missing your regular posts here & figured you must be busy, now I see you selling cacti & am stressing you will be leaving us :unsure:. I wanted to say were ever your life takes you I wish you all the best & please make sure to post here every now & then to let us know your ok.

Regards

Jox

Hey Jox it's all good mate, I have been pretty busy but no need to worry I ain't gonna fall off the edge of the earth! :) just thinking I might like to go live in the north island in the next couple years and know it would be stressful to leave heaps of plants behind unattended so I'm just shuffling a few off to new homes so I can be more nimble in responding to life's opportunities :) I went OTT on the cactus thing, only now I'm truly realising to what extremes I pushed it lol.

I'll buy the Azureocereus hertlingianus if still available....will py

Sweet Dreamwalker, consider it yours. I'm not sure what you wana pay for it, I think it cost me about $20 but I'm happy to negotiate and am keen to sell stuff pretty cheap if you get a couple things.. There's just too much for me to look after now, and somehow re-homing them is much harder than buying them was :scratchhead:

• Like 2

thats fine..... post cost on top of that as well :)

The north is more suitable for cacti any hoo

Edited by Dreamwalker

*bump* see first post for change of scenario

Interested in the Mammilaria crest and the Tubinacarpus, also the sabodae. How much do you want for them?

Hi, kiwi person. ...whatever you wanna give me for them. i dont mind as long as i dont have to spend money getting them to you. too broke to do dat.