The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
worowa

Bumper Bunya season and Monkey Puzzle

They're on! I've collected 100's from Goulburn, Wagga, Albury, Wangaratta, Bright...all the Wollongong ones the rats got.

Also got some Monkey Puzzle nuts!

I can't eat them all, I'm leaving the mainland next week, I've given heaps away...make me an offer and I can post you a bunch.

• Like 1

are the monkey puzzle nuts fresh? i wouldn't mind some of those.. or if anyone knows where to buy monkey puzzle seedlings i'd also be interested..

I am keen for some bunya nuts please. I have some small unrooted loph buttons and seeds I can trade

Id be into some of both. can only offer money though.

I'm interested in reasonable quantities of both. What seeds/ plants/ cuttings are you interested in? I have a range of different things.

Maybe $20 for box of Bunya seeds, to cover postage. Should be able to fit at least 20 in a box.

Only got a few Monkey Puzzles, might keep the rest.

I live in Tassie, so can't accept plants unless you get them sprayed and certified...not that hard, bit annoying.

I'll be down for some Monkey Puzzle seeds if I'm not too late. My offer will have to be cash due to the whole mainland to Tazzie thing. Cheers

I'll go a couple of boxes if available. I'm in tas too.

I've got stacks left, some are germinating. The seeds put out a shoot that forms a tuber, about a year later, and the tuber is supposedly better than the nut. The tree then grows from the tuber.

Many thanks to Baron von Mueller, who I think planted most of the ones I've collected from.

Pm me for details if you want some.

I forgot about the Tassie import issues, I'll have to do cash. I'd love to get some monkey puzzle seeds as well if you have any left?

PM,d