The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
newageshaman

SAB Webstore Issues?

hey i was just trying to access the SAB store and everytime i do it says this account has been suspended? Is this happening to anyone else? I hope everything is going alright for the workers at the garden and torsten. I"ve uploaded a screen shot of what comes up when i try to access the site also. post-12613-0-04566700-1397000915_thumb.j

post-12613-0-04566700-1397000915_thumb.jpg

post-12613-0-04566700-1397000915_thumb.jpg

all this does is redirect back to the .com.au site and say that the page has been suspended?

Same. Maybe try to raise th problem via the FB page. No news there yet though, so maybe it's a work in progress.

same.. it wAS up last nite :scratchhead:

I've sent Torsten a PM, I'm hoping this is only due to maintenance and should be up sooner or later.

I'm getting it too! :( :( :( - maybe a problem with the hosting provider. Hope it's nothing more sinister!

Hosters can be little whiny bitches sometimes. :)

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 3

Lets hope not :P ^

I'd been trying to get onto that site all day and thought maybe I could find out what's going on through the forum's. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon and it's just some technical issue.

I'm pleased someone posted something here though, I couldn't find any information anywhere else.

aaaaaaaaaaaand all is back to normal! :)

You sure? I'm still getting the account suspended crap everytime i try...

yup. All working here.

Maybe clear your proxy/cookies/cache thingy ma doovy on your browser. But yeah, it's definitely back up for me.

• Like 2

sorry guys, I had a bit of server dramas and spent the last few days moving a lot of stuff around. The most reliable way to move sites without losing emails is to suspend the site on the old server. That way everyone sees the suspended page for a day and then once they see the site again you know it is on the new server.

My host told me they are shutting one data centre down and I had to move to another. Just as I started that move the heartbleed bug reared its head. While the sab shop site was on an unaffected server, a few other sites were on an old server that was not only susceptible, but also unpatchable. So I had to move 2 servers all at once. Then the host screwed up the server set up, which locked my domain at the registrar for 3 days [fuck godaddy], so I had to start from scratch.

The forum server was unaffected.

All should be fine now. If you are still having problems then this is due to browser or ISP caches.

• Like 2

which locked my domain at the registrar for 3 days [fuck godaddy]

+ 1000! Go fuck yourself, Daddy!

I gave up on godaddy years ago, but I have many domains prepaid with them for several years yet. Moving them off as they expire. Homophobic redneck fucktard that he is doesn't deserve my $$.

• Like 1