The Corroboree
slayertat

se QLD and Nrth NSW meet ups

I know it's not much notice but I want to put it out there, myself & three other members will be catching up at mine from 12pm this Sunday for a few drinks & swapping a few plants, if there are any other members that would like to join us you are more than welcome :wink:. Just send me a PM & I'll give you the details.

Cheers

Jox

Just BUMPen this before I go to work in the hope of raising some more interest for Sunday :). Have a good day everyone!!

Cheers

Jox

BUMP!!

• Like 1

Hey all, I have a couple of members heading over Sunday arvo (16/11/14) to swap some plants,have a feed & a few drinks. If you are keen to come along fill free to send me a pm & I will give you my addy, I am down sizing my collection so there will be cacti looking for a new home.

Don't be shy, should be a good arvo.

Regards

Jox

Whooo!

I hope this means your keen mate :wink:! Send me a PM for more details.

Cheers

Jox

Sweet I'm in!!!

• Like 2

Not to late mate, hope to see you here.

Should be a good turn out if the heat doesn't scare people away.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 1

Gotta say thanks to Jox for being such a great host today. Although it was sweltering, it was a good afternoon.

I personally, get a little nervous when meeting people for the first time but everyone there made me feel very welcome and at ease. Jox is a top bloke and not to mention a serious greenthumb/cacti whisperer, but Im sure anyone that has had any dealings with him already know that.☺

It was also great to meet some fellow SABer's and swap a few goodies. Im terrible with names, and having forum names as well makes it even harder so I apologize if I got anyone mixed up. Hope to meet up with you all again some time.

Sorry I missed you 2Deep, I had relos up from melbourne and had to take off a bit early. Hope to catch up with you soon mate.

Thanks again Jox.☺

• Like 3

yeah was sweet to meet all you dudes, thanks to Jox & Fam for allowing us into your home!!!

Take it easy and see you all again soon

• Like 3

Nice meeting you guys, thanks for the awesome seed and plants and a big thanks to Jox for being a great host, see youz next time :)

• Like 2

I had a great arvo catching up with mates & meeting/making new mates :), also scored some very nice plants which is always a bonus.

I must say I have wondered about inviting strangers around to my house & to be honest people have tried to advise me against it but every time I do one of these meets I am amazed at how good natured, courteous & respectful everyone is. I new most of the people coming & now I have meet doublebenno & The Ban Man I can say they are people I truly look forward catching up with more often. Thanks to everyone for turning up & making it a very nice arvo, if any of you are ever passing by fill free to drop in.

Regards

Jox

• Like 4

It's official I am now a plant meet whore, strutting my stuff from the SC all the way to the GC.

Big thanks to Jox and his family for making me feel so welcome in their home.

I had a damn good time and am still STOKED over the new editions I received for my garden.

Over all it was an amazing day with an even more amazing energy. By the time I got home I felt more relaxed and like my ora had been realigned, one of the benefits of been around amazing people I guess.

Hope too see you all in the near future and encourage all of you to make a Brisbane or Sunny Coast meet some time too, if not am sure to see you at the next GC meet :)

Thanx to all that attended for a wonderful day

TheBanMan aka Nothink

• Like 3

Good to see there is meet ups on the GC, I live just west of Nerang and will be keen on getting together with you guys at the next meet up.
Right now is not a good time with the EGA symposium and christmas etc. but perhaps we can organise something early in the new year ;)

Nameste

Brisbane meet @ Mnt Cootha Sunday 8th Feb

12pm start

pm for exact location if your coming.

• Like 3

Hey guys any seqld meets happening in the pipeline? Keen to come along or if not let's plan 1! ;)

• Like 1

hi friends, long overdue for a seqld meetup lets put our heads together and come up with time and place.

getting to know our locals builds community and empowers us all,

:)

I'm in

how about at currumbin rockpools or the duck pond park (on the way to rockpools "robert newman park")

Sounds good to me lets set a date and time :)