The Corroboree
-RC-

Psilocybin Mushrooms of SE QLD, Australia

I’m Keen for a forage over the weekend if we get the rain we are ment to this week.

Anyone keen to get a forage group together? 

1 hour ago, Responsible Choice said:

This week on is looking promising :)

59 minutes ago, Hunter Gatherer said:

I just got home from work and we seem to be getting a decent amount of rain up here (Maleny) today. Fingers crossed. As this has been my lowest yielding year so far

Its been pissing down here! 

Hopefully can get some time off to go have a look.

Just now, jo myco said:

I’m Keen for a forage over the weekend if we get the rain we are ment to this week.

In keen..

• Like 1

On 04/02/2020 at 12:28 PM, jo myco said:

I'm pretty keen too! Which direction do you plan to head for a forage? 

• Like 1

Probs best not to give out details of consenting property owners who like foragers on their lands. Might spark a rush out to have a peek. :rolleyes:

PMs the go aye :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm actually heading to NNSW for the weekend for something similar, so I'm out for this one.

Its bucketing down here in nnsw , I shall hunt in the morning. Tonnes of flushes here at the moment. Shame I can only stay for a little while. Honey hole.

• Like 1

Solid rain indeed. My yards a lake. Fungi poping up everywhere. Too bad their the random non desirable kind. If anyone can assist in dispatching the fruits of the earth please PM me.

Got a free day tomorrow, looks like it'll be coming down still. I know it's ideal to wait a bit of sun but is it worth going out in the rain? 

Good lord!

Heaviest rain I've seen for about a year I reckon, with another week or so behind it. All that rain's got to be good for something though aye.

Some of the most fruitful walks I've had have been in the rain, not that I necessarily did it on purpose. It just happens that way sometimes, and it is often raining or threatening during this season so what can you do?

Boots and a raincoat jacket type thing don't go astray, or you can be an idiot and go barefoot with whatever on like me (unrecommended, especially in SE QLD where there are shitloads of very dangerous snakes, not to mention those fuckn jump-jack bull ants:angry:)

I can't say because I haven't been out, but I might tomorrow if I get called out. Let the heavens open and bring forth the fruits of the earth ! :shroomer: 

• Like 1

Hello fellow hunters.

I'm pretty new to hunting but have been reading though this thread and it's a great source of knowledge. Lived up hear for 2.5 years and love it. I've been out a few times in the last month but no luck. Although after reading this thread I must have been looking in the wrong paddocks (too hilly). Found lots and lots of non psychedelic when I went out 3 weeks ago.

Yeah RC that was some crazy downpour. I got 93mm in 1 hour at mid North Sunshine Coast.

Really looking forward to going out this  weekend armed with my new knowledge though :D fingers crossed.

Also keen for meet up but understand I'm still too new on here.

Good luck to everyone out there.

I am dwelling at a property and walked down the back, jumped a fence and there was magic, magic every where

• Like 2

Hi all, first post :unsure:

I have been reading the forum and started researching mycology (for idiots) recently with a particular interest in psilocybin varieties. Went for first hunt, bro found a very small find a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy reading your posts !

Edited by Zonad
  • Like 2

Nice Zonad!

No luck for me today,  still getting the hang of the right kind of spots. Tried yand way and ran into a snake and a lot of flooded roads lol. 

• Like 1

Hi all , have been following this page and others for about a year now and had my first successful search a few weeks ago but played it extra cautious being near my fifty’s now now a spring chicken . What I did find was other like minded fold out doing the same thing in my area which I thought was classic ( I even got help with positive id ) thanks dude ! The peace sign seems to be the go and if you ever see me out and about I’m the bearded guy on the pushbike just out enjoying the fields so say Gday and let’s hope I get to reach this goal I have been on for the last year and a half ps 3 wasn’t enough lol

• Like 2

On 04/02/2020 at 12:28 PM, jo myco said:

Also very keen for a walk but not sure how to pm yet 

40 minutes ago, Spok said:

Also very keen for a walk but not sure how to pm yet 

It's the letter icon in the top right hand corner of the page is your Personal Messenger thingo.

Yeah, it's a go up here. As this is early in the season it tends to be pans more than cubes, which I attribute to the size differential, meaning pans need less water than cubes do so they flush earlier.

Still cubes though, and a few sloppy ones to boot.

Thanks for the response RC , I thought I would share my very first find and damn didn’t it feel right it was literally like I was being called to them ? Silly I know but still can’t describe it any other way and haven’t had that experience again but this time I will trust myself a bit more thanks again 

BDC84A72-54E3-46A2-B491-5C748A5BEA4E.jpeg

BDC84A72-54E3-46A2-B491-5C748A5BEA4E.thumb.jpeg.6b4bb399647991a0043e5bb6dd80312b.jpeg

BDC84A72-54E3-46A2-B491-5C748A5BEA4E.thumb.jpeg.6b4bb399647991a0043e5bb6dd80312b.jpeg

• Like 2

Also not sure how to PM but would love to head out over the next two days so if there is a group chat please include me Haha

Pans aplenty, but not the one cube. More rain please! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Responsible Choice said:

Pans aplenty, but not the one cube. More rain please! :lol:

Pans are the main ones flushing at the moment, looking for a nice omelette

Success!! So much fun, it's like you're a kid and it's Easter again.. Now I just need to try and id them.. not getting definitive bluing but I'm a bit colour blind.. :lol::shroomer:

• Like 4

Nice work! Persistence pays off and looks like a nice stash of pan cyans/copelandia. Was there also a few gold tops hidden in there?

• Like 1