The Corroboree
-RC-

Psilocybin Mushrooms of SE QLD, Australia

Weathers feeling just about right.....

Have to go check my favourite spot just outside Woodford tomorrow morning fingers crossed we have some luck

• Like 1

I reckon you'll be rewarded bruz :wink:

Worth remembering that mushrooms need a bit of time to come up after rain. The next 2 - 3 days should show a few flushes around the traps. 

A lot of panaelous antillarum  around which tend to be a bit of a precursor to the psychoactive fungi up this way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panaeolus_antillarum

Similar, but no bruising blue, and no golden touch on the umbo. The stem is generally more substantial and brittle than the cyans :wink:

You where right man still a little too early. Bunch of panaelous antillarum flushing all around so that’s a good start at least. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I've found that some lands yield quicker than others. They tend to be flatter overall with a nearby water course, which means the water table is generally higher there. Slopes tend to run the water off, particularly after big dry spells, and will need a pretty comprehensive soak before they'll flush. :wink:

Did you have any luck today or are you planning to go out in the next day or two? 

Tomorrow and Monday look to be the go I reckon. I tend to go out regardless just to get an idea of the saturation and where the creeks are at as far as water goes.

We've had some nice sunny breaks today in between showers which is perfect :lol:

Will definitely be going out again tomorrow, This is from my last success on the tail end of last season. Hope I'm more lucky this year 

Snapchat-1913496763.jpg

Snapchat-1913496763.thumb.jpg.223e69c828c9a18347b765520636b493.jpg

Snapchat-1913496763.thumb.jpg.223e69c828c9a18347b765520636b493.jpg

Luck? Pffft, you seek, you find mate :wink:

It is fucking teeming down atm. Defo worth a look tomorrow if you have the time and inclination... :shroomer:

Pans and a truckload of antillarum seem to be the order of the day. A few cube pins, so the next few days should be interesting.

Hmmm, I would personally hold until tomorrow, but it is certainly likely that they will push through and open up through the day, particularly in the heat.

If this rain keeps up it should be quite interesting over the next few days... just need that soggy underfoot scenario.

40 minutes ago, Responsible Choice said:

If this rain keeps up it should be quite interesting over the next few days... just need that soggy underfoot scenario.

We should go exploring together

A handful of cyans flushing, along with a shitload of antillarum. The water table is still too low for mind, and whilst the showers are good, we really need a solid 200mm in a day to really bring it up 'cos it's been super dry for quite a while. Bring on the squelch squelch!

Not much rain since.. Guessing no action out there, worth a look this public holiday? 

Patience is the order of the day here. It is definitely coming, but we need heaps of rain yet :wink:

• Like 2

I'm heading out early morning. Will send you photos. Been okay yesterday.

12 hours ago, Dozer said:

I'm heading out early morning. Will send you photos. Been okay yesterday.

How did you go? Was there anything worth while flushing yet? 

I didn't get a chance. I got called into work.

This week on is looking promising :)

• Like 2

I just got home from work and we seem to be getting a decent amount of rain up here (Maleny) today. Fingers crossed. As this has been my lowest yielding year so far