The Corroboree
-RC-

Psilocybin Mushrooms of SE QLD, Australia

life imprisonment, i had no idea, totally and completely outrageous 

• Like 2

Farken ell! I'd be interested in hearing the backstory behind that document though. Surely there was some significant motivation for the cops to be going through someone's house. I would imagine it wasn't just to find some mushrooms. Share house dramas and annoyed neighbours me thinks? :huh:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, teamwhy said:

this.thumb.png.842ccf0a75f5cc295b56b53a64df4004.png

Wait.... WTF????!!!! :angry:

One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."     Martin Luther King, Jr., Letter from a Birmingham Jail (1963)

If ever there was an example.... :wave-finger:

• Like 1

So that was from a young woman that had the lease in her name for a crazy share house.  See how she was charged for the whole weight 180 gram of Psilocin even know it's would have been only a small percentage of the overall material. 

See got off. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has had any luck around the Ipswich region or is the Sunshine Coast the better area for picking once the weather is warmer again,

Just getting into reading and learning as much as I can and very happy to have found this forum so much info 

Sunny Coast hinterland FTW! Warm weather + loads 'a rain + high humidity = cube bonanza. :wink:

Thanks RC, Yeah I thought that would be the case but nothing wrong with a nice day out up the coast

On 10/06/2019 at 7:31 PM, Freak-show said:

Thanks RC, Yeah I thought that would be the case but nothing wrong with a nice day out up the coast

Still plenty about near Mapleton in late May of this year :-)

389097071_ASDF-Copy.thumb.jpg.5683a106143d67b2701272cc0609e098.jpg

• Like 1

That's some thick stemmed cubes right thar. Nice! :)

• Like 1

So with all this rain and being that it's winter,  subs?  Any thoughts or knowledge for SE Qld foraging?

Not cold enough up here for subs, Border Ranges maybe?

Hi all.  Long time lurker, first time poster.  Not even that long lurking really, from towards the end of last season.  I live on the north western side of Ipswich and found (what I think is) some exceptional country last year near here.  Very inexperienced at sourcing these myself but managed to get a few cyans last year and enjoyed the experience.  I don't know if there were no others or if I just didn't see them since I didn't (don't?) know what to look for.  I'll be better armed this year with info and pix.  Anyway, last year I brought home a fair bit of spoor bearing dung and made a garden filled with it and crushed eucalyptus bark (read that somwewhere...).  I was wondering if I could bring fruiting on earlier by placing clear plastic over my garden, thereby raising humidity and keeping temps at a more constant, elevated level.  Current day time temps are ranging between about 6 and 32 degrees, so I don't think ground temps will be warm enough and also humidity is also too low at about 40%.  Any thoughts on the plastic sheet idea?

Thanks

Edited for spelling

Edited by Boof
Edited for spelling
  • Like 2

I reckon (hope?) that we will have a double wet spell this year, with an early, half-hearted downpour followed by the real deal in Jan or something.

As far as plastic on the ground goes there's only one way to find out bruz. Definitely still too cold on the ground for the little flowers but give it time and see what happens aye? :huh::wink:

• Like 1

Hi @Boof , I’d be more inclined to use sugar cane mulch or straw instead of eucalyptus mulch. (Subs love eucalyptus, not too sure about pans and cubes)

I’ve heard an old trick is to drizzle vege oil on substrate to feed. I think it was T who told me. In regards to covering with plastic, make sure it has decent air flow otherwise it will become an anaerobic mess with gross green mould growing in there and the mycelium will have trouble competing with it. (Maybe try shade cloth instead)

I’ve had success doing multiple layers of straw/cane and dung and heavy watering for the first month and then keeping it just moist afterward. Best of luck!

• Like 1

Hey thanks, its been slack of me to not reply sooner.  I saw the messages and thought, I'll get back to that...  I think I might just let nature take her course.  Great forum by the way, I've learned a lot!

• Like 1

Not long now...

Hopeful for a look in a couple of days...good bit of rain and humidity with nice temps still...not sure if the rain will be enough

No where near enough rain yet me thinks, but everything has a beginning. Except the beginingless.

Any luck from the rain last week.

keen to go for a look but not thinking the rain/humidity is high enough yet.

fingers crossed it’s coming. 

Yeah, now there's a bit of cyclone action around the traps  we should see some action in the next month or two. :wink:

Well, I reckon I can call a tentative beginning to the season :lol:

Just enough rain to make the cyans pop, with a solo cube on display as well, which I didn't shoot. Eyes down!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AAdpUtc8BdDJH4pw5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FNQKg2BwxPDxft5x5

* sorry for the link but tinypic stole all of my other photos and photobucket can get fucked.

Edited by Responsible Choice
  • Like 2