The Corroboree
-RC-

Psilocybin Mushrooms of SE QLD, Australia

Hey everyone I finally got those prints sent out enjoy :)

Mine just turned up. Awesome dark prints. Thanks heaps mate.

Next few days should see some new flushes about. Surely after the billion litres we've had over the last few days anyway... :o

• Like 4

Next few days should see some new flushes about. Surely after the billion litres we've had over the last few days anyway... :o

Any chance of making some cube prints Mr Choice?

Sorry....should add........please :)

Cubes have been rather elusive for me this season, as compared to the last, and I usually don't bother taking prints. I should start. :wink:

• Like 1

If ya do then let us know. If not, no worries man.

Either way....Happy Hunting!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I went out today, lots of pinning and small ones. I actually left most of them, and decided to find more mature ones instead. Still too small..

That's my field at least.

Here's the biggest one I found:

I've only ever found Cyanescens! A friend I was with picked a Cubensis once. tumblr_nk75g53jz71rbqcdeo7_1280.jpg

• Like 4

Was out in the paddocks yesterday, there was quite a few of these bad boys around...

post-7606-0-64323000-1424676759_thumb.jp

post-7606-0-17440900-1424676770_thumb.jp

post-7606-0-48281200-1424676779_thumb.jp

post-7606-0-64323000-1424676759_thumb.jpg

post-7606-0-17440900-1424676770_thumb.jpg

post-7606-0-48281200-1424676779_thumb.jpg

post-7606-0-64323000-1424676759_thumb.jpg

post-7606-0-17440900-1424676770_thumb.jpg

post-7606-0-48281200-1424676779_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Was out in the paddocks yesterday, there was quite a few of these bad boys around...

Sexy as!!! Please please please print some fydesy!

Haha classic cubey thread!!

Love it mob-

What is everyone's thoughts on the wicked rain fall we have had in the last few days?!? I feel there is something amazing forming under our feet! It has been quite cold in some of the lower valley parts of the Northern rivers like mullum and surrounding vicinity.. How is all up in the SEQLD lands?

Have been keeping a close eye on some particular spots also.. Some of which look like there could in fact be some water damage to the myc- always fascinated me how that happens. Just as we can make the right environment in a jar for mycelium to flourish but it almost seems like there is a missing piece to a puzzle regarding mycelium and TOO much water when in its in its natural environment... Thought by now and over time there would have been some attributing factors to adaption and almost evolutionary proceeding for mycelium not to be damaged by water and harness it and use it to its advantage--- hmmmmmmm :)

Big love

• Like 2

good dump of rain over the past few days..... an its getting warmer everyday :wink:

• Like 2

gold coast meet up is happening, good time to discuss these things. where thinking at the duck pond park left hand side on the way to rockpools called "robert newman park". here has undercover areas if its rainy and is a good place to throw a line in if you like to fish, also we can light a little fire to be around.

september 5 about 2pm

if this sounds like a working plan for all ill put up a few posts to be sure people know about it

what you guys think?

Pretty sure I know the answer but is it to early to go have a look

Depends on how much rain you've had I guess, but it still feels a wee bit cool, and the humidity feels way too low.

Could be wrong though, good luck!

• Like 1

Went and had a hunt today.... didn't think there was much chance and was pleased to find a handful of panaoelus cyanescens and very surprised to find 5 or 6 psilocybe cubensis

• Like 5

Yeah!...Cactus Carl...first cab off the rank hahaha :shroomer:

Found a few pans today on my foraging, not many but they are coming :)

• Like 2

Anything in SE QLD yet? I'm happy to say that there is after all of that rain we had, but you better be quick because they will disappear quite fast in this heat. Good luck! :wink:

Certainly worth a look over the past few days.

I reckon I saw a good wet kilo or so, with a few more cubes poking up than last season I'm happy to say. Not that I reckon the season has started yet; that was just a sneak-peek.

Love that gold :wink:

• Like 4

Gold Coast Hinterland Nov 15

Couple I found today on Gold Coast hinterland. Hopefully lots more 2 come... Bring on the rain :wink:

• Like 5

The seasons started in my area folks. I look forward to hearing tales of your triumphant travels this season people. Best of luck. :)

Edited by GiBBz
  • Like 3

Stuuupid amounts of goldies around murwillimbah

• Like 2

C'mon SIster Rain :shroomer:

• Like 2