The Corroboree
The Resistance

What is the HARDEST dance music is in existance today?

the real conspiracy is goldman sachs created the whole "tin foil hat conspiracy theorist" false flag in order to reap billions in its aluminium business and fuel their globalist banker take over of the worlds economy creating the one world banker driven oligarch technocracy.

• Like 3

If you listen to the whole track, it should create huge rushes of energy and excitement in ones self. If you have a 40" screen and crank it even more so... A true masterpiece in psychedelic dance music...

You'd be truly hard pressed if you were into danced music and didn't at least sit back and least give it one run through....

hallucinogenic horses? how about these hallucinogenic horses instead!

more or less my genuine response to the 'hard dance music' question too... some filthy psytrance

http://www.beatspace.com/7014/Lost+Theory+Records/HALLUCINOGENIC+HORSES/The+Golden+Years/detail.aspx

i guarantee a knirkmalirkin' stomping session.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

"dance music" , lol?

speedcore is kind of silly label.

real hardcore techno, hardcore gabba that's the hardest and fastest type of dance music, like it or not.

turn on the volume and listen to this.

The effects of methamphetamine are fucking niiiiiiiiiiice.

It's just prohibition which fucks it up. As you may know. Not to mention we are told more lies than truths on prohibited drugs..........

Anyway,

how many times do you think I've consumed methamphetamine in my life?

Include the

method of administration,

dosage,

set, and setting,

How do you know the effects are niiiice ?

fear factory mixed by junkie xl awesome album

• Like 2

Try and dance to this one people. I imagine there would be some very interesting contortions involved :)

• Like 1

"dance music" , lol?

speedcore is kind of silly label.

real hardcore techno, hardcore gabba that's the hardest and fastest type of dance music, like it or not.

turn on the volume and listen to this.

haha mutant!

gabber is about as hard as my flaccid cock. as your example clearly shows. :P

lets be real, something more like this, and i'm not even skimming the surface, as far as speedy and 'orrible psytrance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGJ5IoOpHA

its a nice divisive topic innit? whose music has the biggest balls, while still being appropriate to wave a glowstick to

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Some songs that I'm liking at the moment.

Didn't read all four pages so not sure how close they fit your request.

This type of music gives me all sorts of amped up feelings.

Needs to be listened to at very loud volume on big system.

But this has to be one of the nastiest recently released song. Pure bass. Ridiculous.

Edited by OPP

hardcore gabba reply

TI>

1. speedcore is hard but gabba is lame huh? talk more out of your ass , when you take out the label you keep there so carefully!

2. most of you suggesting shit, hello you pussies, not what you like whats the hardest shit

3. Hahaha that psychtrance was the hardest dance music ever?

4. Some of what you suggest my mother would like!

5. TI , hardcore music is not music to wave glowsticks to you faggot hippy! Who waves glowstick in parties anyways?

6. The most funny part is the dubstep suggestions.

some more

from 1993 you fuckers.

from 1995

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WJcaLMGQa8

Edited by mutant
  • Like 2

from 1994

now we're cooking!

(for mid nineties, when i was going to school with my uniform on backwards multiple times per year)

Edited by ThunderIdeal

^^

hey just kidding with the harsh comments. But hey, when you're dancing to the hardest music ever you are not caring about twisting glowsticks.

Algorhythm, well this is one of the best shits I heard recently. Not really dance though... And too nice to be called hardest shit ever.

I did not read all the thread I have to admit. Some mentioned Nasenbluten, an OZ gabba act that was ?

wow the memories

one of the sickest early hard techno hymns. again from the awesome posse from frankfurt trax , around 1993-1994

and one of the earliest examples of extreme gabba techno or whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAbnYnlSoQc

Edited by mutant

alright I read the whole thread, funny shit

"Schranz", hadn't heard of it, there's a whole article explaining what it is, but no song title to really show us what it is.

we got more label than we got knowledge of music.

Its sad no one prompted older music. I suppose when you are asked about the best psychedelic music you would reply with post 2005 psytrance/psycore shit?

re: OP 's 'opinion', never mind the big fonts. Lets fill this fucken thread with the sickest and most evil hardcore dance music ever made.

Man, we are not getting the wrong idea, you are just a pussyass in your tastes in music.

funny statements by OP:

"I want the hardest shit (within reason, of course)" = I pose like I am real hardcore, but I am not really. I dont want the hardest, just claim so.

"When I say "hard" dance music, I don't mean evil music" = hard is good, as long as it praises hippies, peace, unity and Christ. Real hard is evil.

"please don't clog up my thread with evil music because it's not what I'm after" = fuck that, we re gonna take the thread hardcore

paradox:

"you ask for something that mimics the effects of meth? now that sounds truly 'evil' mate"

evil ? it sounds stupid actually.

cheers Paradox, for the OZ industrial hardcore techno tip. I got Nasenbluten from some collection. There's a gabba club in Sydney!!! Awesome.. Hope they dont play the stupid shit of the sold out lame dutch scene. The first nasenbluten song has its samples taken from the legendary 1994 Kotzaak/Leathernecks EP "At war"

take a look at all these different names, hardcore techno, gabba, speedcore, terrorcor , even schranz (schreien + tanz = sceaming + dance) they all refer to the same hard techno mentality.

OP:

"I make a big effort to make it obvious that I'm all about Peace and Love and people don't get it"

I get it, but I dont really care. hardcore music is not about peace and love.

santiago:

Hey man you write in the same kind of style as a member here called mutant

I caught you you fucker. a thread on the hardest dance music and you thought I would not read?

this dick expresses himself like me? fuck off, this is right off derogatory. for me

this dude is a dick and says "peace and love"

I am a dick and I say "fuck you god , fuck you peace , love myself" its not the same

also I dont write in large fonts and dont leave 20 lines of text blank to make a better impression

also I haven't ever done meth, jsut plain euro speed. And that's how you dance to speedcore for 8-10 hours, you name it.

On ultrasonic , you might mean Ultra-sonic, a euro act . rather hardish techno with bits of melody here and there. I liked him back then

Peace and terror!

cheers

• Like 9

hahahhaa love it mutant

did you get to see his other thread asking everyone to prove their legitimacy hahaha that was a good laugh

fuck the dude torn 10 new assholes

unfortunately it didnt even last a full day before it was removed haha

"did you get to see his other thread asking everyone to prove their legitimacy"

heck no, removed not even in bitches? that must have been a dramaparty

legendary gabba name in one of his hardest tracks (1994 again I think)

"There's a gabber club in Sydney"

Id hardly call it a club lol, but if u wanna subject yourself to pounding 200bpm beats then there's a place for ya if you ever visit ;) I've given it a go, at the 4hr mark when everyone else had gone voodoo I was bored... I guess we all travel the same highway, we just jump on at different entry ramps ;)

Yeah pretty ordinary of me I didnt post some good examples of schranz, when I get back too my pc ill get at least a couple of examples up,

Yep own this thread , I'mquiet impressed with virtually all of the examples posted.

If you listen to the whole track, it should create huge rushes of energy and excitement in ones self. If you have a 40" screen and crank it even more so... A true masterpiece in psychedelic dance music...

You'd be truly hard pressed if you were into danced music and didn't at least sit back and least give it one run through....

Super nice visuals!... tunes a bit hectic