The Corroboree
The Resistance

What is the HARDEST dance music is in existance today?

So when you see the headline on the front page of the MX on the train - or The Age, Herald Sun, etc.

do you randomly yell out

"Stop shouting at me!!!!"

?

I could do this all day if I had the means.........

Edited by The Resistance

And to think I was actually going to sample all the music posted and have a legitimate thread

hahaha

Feels like a full-time job replying to these posts.

Should put it on my CV :D

Now I understand why I hardly see Torsten around.......

Edited by The Resistance

This place is getting more and more mind blowing by the day.

Am I getting this right... You posted a thread asking for music. Then when it's not what you want we become an inconvenience? Since when did we all describe a song the same way? Maybe you and your mates draw the same conclusions but me and my mates seem to have differing realities when it comes to art, that we call being human

It seems a whole lot like shitting in your hand and clapping, then being disappointed you got poo everywhere.

If you google "how to use google" and get that under your belt, I'm sure you'll be able to finish your own search for the invisible meth amphetamine energy that your seeking. Be careful cuz, maybe the world is flat, we don't want ya falling off ;)

• Like 9

Hi to the resistance. Hey man you write in the same kind of style as a member here called mutant, that's just an observation that's all. That isn't meant to be derogatory either.

I used to love the harder dance. Still remember in about 2000 dancing to some wild shit at a niteclub called the church in perth. But since then I think dance music has remained stagnant if not gone backwards mayby also you just move on in life a bit and your eardrums get a bit old.

This is a left of centre suggestion and I don't have you tube at the mo to back it up via a link. In about 1992 a mate gave me an the band "UltraSonic" tape. I still have it somewhere I don't know the name of the album but it had about 15 songs on it including I remember a name...annihilating rhythm. I know it's a bit dated but in my opinion it's the closest you can get to hard but still having a fluffy fun edge to it to, in my opinion all that skitz mix and hard house crap just turned everybody into evil wiggling bogans.

Ultrasonic is timeless and awesome. Have fun man.

• Like 1

This place is getting more and more mind blowing by the day.

Am I getting this right... You posted a thread asking for music. Then when it's not what you want we become an inconvenience? Since when did we all describe a song the same way? Maybe you and your mates draw the same conclusions but me and my mates seem to have differing realities when it comes to art, that we call being human

It seems a whole lot like shitting in your hand and clapping, then being disappointed you got poo everywhere.

If you google "how to use google" and get that under your belt, I'm sure you'll be able to finish your own search for the invisible meth amphetamine energy that your seeking. Be careful cuz, maybe the world is flat, we don't want ya falling off ;)

OK,

I'm going to spend some time replying to this post.

Then I would like it if people who wished to post in my threads at least viewed this one first

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37946

(in case the link doesn't work just find it in the Site and Forum Matters)

I do not illegally download music and movies. And I make a big effort to follow the rules here. And one of them is to not incriminate yourself........

CDs cost money. And like I mentioned in original post, it is my Birthday coming up soon.

I thought that if I compared the best dance music to meth, some members here would get it. And that's all I was after. Just one two or three good posts with good links.

I'm sorry for that.

I'll compare things to legal things in the future

Like nicotine, caffeine, walks along the beach.

I had purchased dance CDs recently but was bitterly disappointed. I had intended to mention them, but

wow

so many posts for me to reply to. And I haven't even checked out all the songs listed...

To be perfectly honest, I feel that some members are trying to mock me.

My sig ain't directed at legitimate members here. It is directed at the AFP and the English Royal Family.

Scarface has been my favorite gangster film from the moment I first saw it.....

If you haven't seen it, I recommend you do.

So everyone please chill out and

see my new thread

I would be really happy if there were no new posts here untill the dust either settles or people

based on my examples

post music that I'm after.

True that everyone has difference tastes on what music is dancey and what music ain't.

But same like say hot showers on a cold morning, a majority of people in Melbourne like em. At least one if four people do.

When you put a legally purchased CD into the computer, uploaded it to iTunes

and it automatically displays the genre as 'dance',

I think it's more than reasonable to have a mild expectation that people would

(when, replying to a thread like this)

get what dance music is.

And I did give examples. So don't give me a hard time. I don't feel I deserve it.

Read all my posts.

I cannot believe that I've just spent all this effort and my precious time, in my shitty circumstances...replying to this post.

Wow. It's like groundhog day every time I check this thread

And I have not properly read through this post. It's a bit of a rant.

Just be grateful that I actually replied instead of putting it off to a more appropriate time.

Thank you

Here's a nice challenge that I feel is reasonable to put out there now that there are so many posts of "dance" music in my thread.

Some of you have posted music in this thread that is....welll.....

What I'm getting to is,

film yourself dancing to the music in an enjoyable manner to the music you posted

and I will give you a potted up Catha edulis seedling if you like in Australia.

Like that "speedcore" for example.

I'll give you more than a Catha edulis seedling for a clip of you dancing to that

or at least head banging

hahahahahaha

OMG I'd be verrry impressed

Fair enough?

(rhetorical question)

Again,

rant

I have things to do and I don't just sit on the computer all day wording myself o so carefully as to not offend a single person on the planet.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you how many hoops I have to jump through each day. Even though it's the truth.

I don't care if there are members here who don't like me. Can't please everyone. I know from experience........ I'm gonna be 22 years old in a few days....

AND I DID MENTION IT IN THIS THREAD AND NO ONE HAS TREATED ME ACCORDINGLY WHICH I'M NOT IMPRESSED ABOUT BUT I WASN'T GOING TO MENTION IT.....................

Prove you're not a member of the AFP or worse.

Yep, definitely too much meth.

Do you wear a helmet when standing or walking around?

how many times do you think I've consumed methamphetamine in my life?

Include the

method of administration,

dosage,

set, and setting,

I assume you administer rectally, twice daily, with a glass of orange juice or milk. As for the place i once again assume this takes place at your parents place or at one of your rad friends parents places while listening to "wicked sick dance tunes" and perfecting your super awesome dance skills.

When you put a legally purchased CD into the computer, uploaded it to iTunes

and it automatically displays the genre as 'dance',

I think it's more than reasonable to have a mild expectation that people would

(when, replying to a thread like this)

get what dance music is.

Damn! Ive been cataloging my music wrong all these years!

I'm gonna be 22 years old in a few days....

AND I DID MENTION IT IN THIS THREAD AND NO ONE HAS TREATED ME ACCORDINGLY WHICH I'M NOT IMPRESSED ABOUT BUT I WASN'T GOING TO MENTION IT.....................

your more likely to be treated like a 22 y.o if your not acting like a 14 y.o

Edited by Foo
  • Like 5

film yourself dancing to the music in an enjoyable manner to the music you posted

and I will give you a potted up Catha edulis seedling if you like in Australia.

Now I am thinking AFP :blink:

• Like 1

Please post my catha to

GPO Box 401
Canberra ACT 2601

• Like 5

haha, i love that video. i wonder how different people interpret it? some people probably assume the chin-scratchers are laughing at him. it seems more to me like they're getting a kick out of his antics. that has usually been my experience when somebody is doing their thing with gusto, at a dance party with a nice vibe.

• Like 5

Please post my catha to

GPO Box 401

Canberra ACT 2601

hey.. That's MY address too..

• Like 2

I am still waiting on confirmation that my solid gold medal and catha plant have been posted.

Not sure if this guy is legit or not? :scratchhead:

I don't care if there are members here who don't like me. Can't please everyone. I know from experience........ I'm gonna be 22 years old in a few days....

Its not what the corroboree can do for you . Its what You can do for the corroboree

• Like 3

Anyone have any links to the hardest corroboree music?

I want to hear some filthy stick hitting.

• Like 2

Haha this thread is hilarious this guy is straight up CRAZY

• Like 4

NZ producer Manik has some solid hardstyle. The meltdown gigs are fucken leg ruiners let me tell you

Knife Party. That is all.

Dont forget party hats happy birthday dude

• Like 2

I didn't notice the speedcore dance ultimatum!

lol

i can dance to music like that for hours, and have the time of my life doing.

• Like 1