The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Laila

Moo poo - woodford, belthorpe, maleny

Anyone keen to sell a few buckets of fresh cow manure in the woodford/ bellthorpe/ maleny region?

I'm sure being near woodford there is probably a bunch of ppl selling it if not just go ask the closest cattle farmer and I'm sure he wouldn't mind you collecting some.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice :) we do have a local supplier but wasnt ideal to bag earlier this week due to recent wet weather and the altitude of the farm.

The neighbours who sell on side of road haven't been putting it out lately and the lady who left her number beside her cart isn't answering, so alas - thought I'd see if there were any locals on here. Guess I'll just be patient and call old mate when shiz dries up

jump the fence!!

I've collected organic dung in the past with no problems, just be honest with the farmer. I used to follow the cows around and get it as they shat to make sure no bugs were in it. Took an hour or two to get a good few trays full, I was collecting it for agnihotra use..

fuck that just jump the fence. in Maleny u only have to walk 10 feet past the fence and u have bucket loads.. shit this time of the year heres hippies walking around the fields looking for button mushies lol . just take a road of the main 1. [ landsbourough Maleny, Kenilworth road.] :wink:

• Like 1

Haha that'd be a great way to meet the neighbours - just jump their fence, lol. Sorted it out today but thanks for your attempt to make me more comfortable with the ol trespass bullit ;)

• Like 1