The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Maxuel Powers III

Looking for named clones, or genetic samples of different trichs.

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the trich world and learning rapidly. I've grown about everything under the sun except Cacti, and Roses. So I decided I was gonna do both. Back in my hippy days I remember the mystic of the San Pedro and always wanting one but not being able to get one cause of location, and internet still not existing made that difficult, so life went on and I learned to grow everything else year by year. My goal is to try to find these so called "Named Strains" and collect samples of those, to even just planting lots of baby trichs and yearlings and growing them out. I also plan on grafting pretty soon. Where would be some good places to get stock from? Is there a member class. section where cuttings and seeds are sold? Any help or info would be appreciated. I'm quickly learning but theres so much self contradictory info in all the material available.

Thanks hope to here from you guys in PM if you wanna sell a clone, or post links to repuatable dealers.

Thanks

There's the Seed and Plant Exchange, you could try making a request there. It will probably help if you say what state/country you're in too, as some places have laws which prohibit trade of some things. Good luck! :)

Yah SAB is mostly Aussies - so if you're in the USA you can receive cuttings from them, but they can't receive cuttings from us..

We can all receive seeds from each other though - just so long as the ones inbound to the USA don't say "Lophophora williamsii" on them ;)

Enjoy this journey into the wonderful world of trichocereus, I know I have!

• Like 1