The Corroboree
THCixx420

Lophies for sale

***note the 8cm diffusa crest I had for sale sold for $800 within minutes of me posting. Got to be quick for crests.

Hi all I dropped my phone in water before Chrissy, couldn't remember my password for the PC and other rubbish so I've been offline for a bit.

This season I have for sale Loph

Williamsii

Diffusa

Koehresii

Jourdiana

Vojtechii

All hard grown

Williamsii $1.50 mm up to 4cm

Diffusa $2 mm up to 4cm

Koehresii $2.50 mm up to 4cm

Jourdiana $2.50 mm up to 4cm

Vojtechii $3 mm up to 4cm

Crests and variegated plants available to serious collectors.

Plants over 4cm by negotiation due to the varying growth rates of the plants.

No more trade to people. I'm still waiting on a few plants from a dozen members who did not fulfill agreements from last year. If you are one of the people who still needs to send me grafted seedlings back for vojtechii seeds I sent please get onto it. A number of you promised to send a percentage of seedlings back for the free vojtechii seeds I sent you and not one of you did.

All the best.

Edited by THCixx420
  • Like 4

***note. Loph seeds and plants are available for sale all year round. I have them coming out my ear hole. My cactus and other succulents nursery has become my sole source of income now. It's a nice retirement.

• Like 3

Hey mate

I'm interested in some of your seeds. Could you give me an idea of prices? Especially interested in the others apart from Williamsii...

Cheers

Seeds for all common Loph and ario types $25/100

Rare seeds by negotiation.

Just ask for what you want. I have every Loph and Ario you can name. Seeds and plants.

Mix Loph seed $20/100

Plus postage

7-10 days turn around at present too. Busy end of season. Lots of sales to pack and send.

I'm very keen to get some Diffusa,Koehresii,Jourdiana,Vojtechii In packs of 20 -100 seeds,depending on price just not very rich at the moment!

100 seed packs only. Prices above.

I also have large grafted caespistosa. Price starting at $150 for multi headed plants. Main heads approximately 7cm on your Choice of stocks. Pach, peruviarus, bridgii, spach, Selenecereus, Peres, heleocereus, candicans and others.

Master b in those types I sell 10 seeds only for $25. They are the coot and will germinate. No puss here.

I don't do photos for people anymore for a sticky beak. Waste of my time. If you want to know what they look like google it. If you know your stuff ask for it. If your new don't pretend you know. I will respond and help you out if you get to the point.

I don't care what you have or what your life plans are. This post is about me selling stuff please keep business relevant to the post.

I sell lophs and 3000 other types of cactus. Some of your questions and requests are quite insulting.

Ask for exactly what you want and and tell me how much you are looking to spend. I don't make dreams come true and I'm certainly done giving stuff away for promises of trades. You want my good stuff you pay. That's it.

This obviously isn't directed at everyone. I've done lots of good things with people from this site. It just seems there has been an invasion of rude dick heads since I've had a little time away from the site. All the best.

• Like 5

I'm sorry to hear you've been dicked around :(

• Like 1

Deleted

Edited by Bickiez

Mate I would like to get 10 of your Jourdiana. Could you send me a pm with total and payment options.You have sent to me before through eBay and I did get great germ rates thanks mate...

Hi all. Thank you everyone for your enquiries and orders. Once again my plants and seeds have generated a lot of interest. Please be patient as I work thru your messages and respond on a first come first served basis. I have quite a few to get thru so It may take a couple days to get back to you all individually. Other than crests I will be able to fill most of your orders. Vojtechii, koehresii, and diffusa I don't have in abundant numbers as yet so some will miss out this season on those. First come first served. Like the crests if you are super keen and have coin I will put your name on a tag, put it in a pot and earmark a plant for you for when I am happy it's ready for sale.

I have crests earmarked from 6 months ago for a couple members who are waiting on them very patiently. I will grow to order coz I have some nice lumps of mutant Loph that pump crests. All the best.

• Like 1

I'm trying to get a couple of pictures up of some tables full of lophs. Can anyone tell me how to get a picture on here via an iPhone. I'm stumped and don't own a PC anymore.

• Like 1

Mate I would like to get 10 of your Jourdiana. Could you send me a pm with total and payment options.You have sent to me before through eBay and I did get great germ rates thanks mate...

Are you asking for ten L. jourdiana plants or 10 packs of seeds. If you are asking for seeds I can't do 1000 only a couple hundred. I don't yet collect that many a year. Maybe next year though.

I'm very keen to get some Diffusa,Koehresii,Jourdiana,Vojtechii In packs of 20 -100 seeds,depending on price just not very rich at the moment!

Tell me your budget. Once I have packed and posted a few of these orders I will know how many left overs I have. There's always odd numbers of seeds left over in those types which I could do a special pack for you. No promises. Just the leftovers.

Hi again all. I've responded to a few of you but I still have 12 people to respond to and the number continues to grow. All crests and other freaks have been paid for. No more available for a few months. Most all of the rarest seed is gone also. If you haven't heard from me yet please be patient as I get current orders on their way. I will respond to you all in the coming days. Plenty of interesting plants left.

Here are a few pic of what you guys will get, just to stop those having a sook for pics ;)

Koehresii

post-12907-0-75180700-1394681404_thumb.j

Diffusa

post-12907-0-16949600-1394681399_thumb.j

Vojtechii

post-12907-0-88768500-1394681406_thumb.j

Jourdiana

post-12907-0-32008800-1394681401_thumb.j

Caespitosa

post-12907-0-85485300-1394681396_thumb.j

post-12907-0-85485300-1394681396_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-16949600-1394681399_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-32008800-1394681401_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-75180700-1394681404_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-88768500-1394681406_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-85485300-1394681396_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-16949600-1394681399_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-32008800-1394681401_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-75180700-1394681404_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-88768500-1394681406_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for posting those pics for me mate.

Pics above are what seems to be the most popular requests here. They are to give an example of the smaller plants available.

All the best.

Yes guys. I do accept paypal if you like.

***note. Loph seeds and plants are available for sale all year round. I have them coming out my ear hole. My cactus and other succulents nursery has become my sole source of income now. It's a nice retirement.

Definitely interested in some L. Williamsii seed. Happy to buy or trade, though im still a noob and don't have much to offer.