The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyMagic

Ontroduction?

:)

hmm.. never really been into "introducing myself"..

How can one show proof to be what one is?

Only actions proove what one is it seems.

I'm sure a re-putation is a golfing term since every one gets a second swing.

It seems the apes on this planet are in more need for a monkey with a tale than they are aware of, or this one would like.

I used to fly away on a cloud from everything with my magic green stick in hand, but I seem to have caused more damage in the lives of others(and myself) than they will ever know or I can accept, simply by refusing to share words.

Now I'm trapped under the mountain of words in my head to "learn patience" it seems.

Buddha! Let me out! I don't like it! :angry:

I've barely scratched the surface of the stories I have to tell, and most of them are sad and confronting

If I must wait 500 years than I shall fill this thread with things I like in the mean time.

I hope to break all of your expectations as often as possible.. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTxPlUnDQ1U

Dear God,

Are you sure your not a Vogan ordered to throw me into the void of space? Shouting, "Resistance is useless!"

Yes, yes.. all things to all people I get that..

Thanks for the seeds of thought, and the understanding.

Couldn't you just write it down on a bit of paper and hand it to me or something Omnipotent one?

It really is confusing with all your 'mysterious ways'.

But I get the point.

"Tread carefully on those colourful souls", be careful with the sword, and be (a) gentle-man.

Thanks for all the good you allow me to do.

I am sorry for the bad stuff. Mainly due to me dragging my feet for so long.

I will help them, 'for as long as it is your will'. The blood of Jesus protects me.

Keep the metaphysical fridge stacked and stoke the bong for when I return to 9D, we'll have some laugh's together when I return..

Your faithful servant,

Michael.

:wink:

(and all the people go.. :huh::scratchhead::wacko::lol: )

personally, i'd be +1 ing alot of your words MM but,...so i just read them and enjoy the basking in another person's honesty.

Welcome, again, and don't ever stop typing such words you create because it takes a village to raise hell and this village is probably the most bestest i've ever read.

indeed be a gentle soul.

love

Thanks Cheshire.

<<<*shakes head with smile at self for thrice deleted reply attempting to describe my life journey*

ha!

Words!

Ive always said to my Dream weaver "I hate talking!"

When she first met me she was lucky to get more than a few guttural grunts out of me, but she opened my emotions up a lot, and now she just smirks whenever I say that as I flood the world around me with words!

Every thread I open beckons me to write 3 more, there are now so many I am confused as to where to start.

The 'mental health' facade?

I have lots of experience here unlike the intellectualised pill proscribing so called professionals.

This really 'gets my goat' so to speak (so as not to use bad words!).

How to live a balanced life?

I have a nice simple story on this.

How to enjoy a lasting relationship?

Had a funny example only yesterday.

More emotion plants?

Ive got a few of these, the next one Ive planned is 'forgiveness'

but I would also like to cover anger and a few others.

I certainly like writing, Ive all ways had a 'talent' for it as they say, I just find it fun.

Writing on a forum, indeed even using the internet, computers, and these nifty new phones is a relatively new part of my life!

(Believe it or not.)

It baffles me that 'honesty' is such a rare thing! Why lie? You all ways give yourself away when you do, and suffer then consequences sooner or latter.

Try lying to a dog! Or a child! (Or a Clair-sentient!) You might confuse them for a bit but they know when someones real.

Consequently Im forever getting animals, children and often women subconsciously drawn to me without them knowing why. Some men, but not as much though, I presume this is because they actively try to disable their 'how they feel about the world around them' emotional/sacral energy.

I will keep sharing my words both here and anywhere else people will give me their time to listen.

I plan to start volunteering at life line and get sponsorship for a professional counselor course.

Ive been living (hiding) inside myself so long I never realized how wide spread the problem of people dis-engaging their emotions is.

Thats the key! Most of the problems in the world can be sorted out if people just react to them!

Emotional understanding is needed, and very few people will grasp the nettle of this (even here IMO).

I aim to write a book of emotional plants to assist in awareness for everyone.

I will post them here because understanding needs to get out quickly to avoid compounding the damage already done.

Hopefully, God willing, no parasitic A-hole rips me off before I get to the publisher.

I'd all ways been given the perception that 'raising hell' meant causing trouble/anarchy, but I now see this is wrong.

To me it means even Satan can find forgiveness in Gods love if he chooses to reconnect with his emotions, there by lifting hell into the realm of heaven.

I will be a gentle soul, but a parent or a 'Shaman' or even a God that try's to be every child's best friend isn't doing them any favours in their conscious development.

That's why the Shaman was all way the highly respected outcast IMO.

Too many pouty faces, even though they knew he was right.

Edited by MikeyMagic

^^^ I told you, I hate talking! Too many words!

I prefer emotive sounds and gestures, I can get my point/stories across much quicker and more succinctly!

I need more emoticons! :lol:

Absolutely loving this new one, tell me more, tell me more!

If personal growth gets you off and you're looking for a challenge that can only be described as orgasmically scandalous!, then may Vipassana enter your conscious faculties.

Oh how it's been a pleasure, so much so.