Free Seed Giveaway - Free Post

Seed Giveaway Free Post

5 x

Nicotiana Tabacum x 250 Approx
Coleus Blumei Solenostemon x 25
Morning Glory x 10
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose x 30
Amaranth x ?

One for a complete noob (Under 50 posts)
Two for semi noobs (Over 50 posts under 100)
Two for long terms (100 posts and above)

To win What is the strangest lie you have been told?

Winners will have posted prior to 11pm tomorrow and it will be based on the most likes received on your post.

Have fun!

Edited by Pie'oh'Pah
  • Like 5

The strangest lie huh :unsure:

Could be

That the newly formed (at the time) NLIS was only ever going to be a voluntary system to allow greater access to world markets for participating australian pastoralists and nothing more.

Or perhaps

the more incredulous claim by the budgie smuggler when he poplicly announced that if elected to the orifice of pm/ceo he would spend the first week of office with the Yolngu ppl in Arnhem land.

• Like 2

Thought I would add mine.

More a lie I tell people coming to Australia:

Have you heard about the drop bears?

The only way to keep them at bay is Vegemite behind the ears?

Yanks normally fall for it. Silly but funny.

• Like 3

Santa claus!

• Like 1

Lol @ dropbears!

Vegemite behind the ears & toothpaste moustache :)

Santa claus!

Santie is a lie? :o

This is a lie I told some people who wanted to go swimming with me and I hope it qualifies.

So I was like 15 or something and My mate, his new girlfriend, me and a couple randoms were chilling in town and they wanted to go swimming but I told them all I couldn't

And they said why?(except my mate who was in on not wanting to go swimming)

I replied smoothly "Well I can't really because I got hit by a bus a few years back and I can't go swimming at this pool."

They all semi believed it and didn't really question that, We ended up going to the movies and it sucked. I wished we did go to the pool.

• Like 2

Strangest lie... Not sure about strangest but a commonly occurring set of lies seems to pop up around election time...
Could just be coincidence but i THINK it MIGHT be coming from the politicians...

Call me a nutter but they are the strangest set of liars of them all...

• Like 1

My girlfriend says I'm great in bed

^^LOL, that is funny, your girlfriend says I'm great in bed too :lol:.

Another funny lie I saw recently, "I'm a compulsive liar but I plan on changing so you can trust me" haha.

Nice give away mate.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 4

Another funny lie I saw recently, "I'm a compulsive liar but I plan on changing so you can trust me" haha. Nice give away mate. CheersJox

LOL that was my inspiration for this.

I made up the packs this morning, all ready to send.

Edited by Pie'oh'Pah
  • Like 1

The strangest lie I have ever been told is that things are made illegal because they are dangerous. It seems that some things are made illegal because the world is supposed to be blind...

• Like 2

I was told that collecting plants and succulents was a boring hobby for old people that I'd soon grow out of...

Though now I'm house hunting and looking for a place with a bigger back yard!

• Like 1

As a kid "this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you". Yeah right!

• Like 3

Junior primary, health ed or similar, teacher asks the class, wat grows in your ears

I put my hand up n said............potatoes grow out your ears.............ta mum.

• Like 1

Okay i have some good ones. People like lying to me, but i am very good at telling the truth. Let's see if we can see the mistruth in the following statements.

1) A good friend once claimed he could finish the xbox game "halo 2" in 2 hours. I had recently read that year's Guinness World Records and knew it was in there so we looked it up. 3 hours 46 mins. My friend then claimed "oh maybe that doesnt count cutscenes or vehicle use". Shut up ben... :rolleyes:

2) At a party the other day i had some idiot tell me and a fellow member that "you can breed cannabis with other plants to make flavoured cannabis". We explained to him how both species in general, and cannabis genetics with "flavoured" strains specifically (ie you just breed cannabis plants together that share the common traits, eg passionfruit flavour) work. He wasn't into it. He continued even when i said "That means you could breed humans with whales". He said "You could if you could get the sperm into the egg".

3) The best though, that happened to this fellow member (if it wins i will give him the package!). Another party scenario. Some wiseguy is trying to explain to a "girl" how mushrooms work. Apparently they make your brain cells swell up, then rub together, causing the psychoactive effects. My friend insisted that your brain cells already take up a large proportion of the brain and if they were to swell up, your brain would probably come out your ears.

Oh and lastly,
4) Some guy tried to sell me mushrooms and informed me that, to use them, one puts them in the bong water and breaths that shit :bong: ......

I have since tried it, just because i thought blue bong water would be cool. This, at least, is true.

Where do i find these people? :scratchhead:

Edited by Frank leDank
  • Like 8

The one i enjoyed the most n still works today on the poor kids is the 'can you grab me the left handed hammer '

So the winners are:

ghbeer - Below 50

doxneed2cme - 50 - 100

thistime - 50 - 100

Jox - 100+

Frank leDank - 100+

Will PM you all now.

Thanks for the participation I will run another give away next month.

• Like 5

As a kid "this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you". Yeah right!

HUzzah!

This is only the second thing i have ever won, after a Goosebumps electric pencil sharpener from a packet of crisps.

I know the game is over, but I remembered my favourite lie and it's pertinent. It's where my lifelong interest in psychopharmacology began.

2 year old Frank: Mum, if smoking is bad for you, and everyone knows it (i mean i know it, i'm only 2), then why do people still do it?

Mrs Frank: Because they're stupid!

...Doesn't add up, mum. Better look into it myself.

(edit: PMed, Pie)

Edited by Frank leDank
  • Like 1