The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
omsource

Laminar flow hood for sale + Large pressure cooker

Hey gang (apologies on the cross posting but not sure if the mushroom people check the sales page often)

Sadly I'm downsizing my mushie growing gear as I'm moving to smaller digs and don't have the space.

I've posted the small laminar flow hood and the All American pressure cooker (40qt!) up on ebay.

Laminar Flow Hood

All American Pressure cooker

Check em out and hit me up if you have any questions.

Cheers

OmSource

I'm about to build an external office/lab. this may be just the thing ;)

I don't need a pressure cooker but its a sexy thing that might must be worth the braging rights ;)

Sad to see you selling these much loved items.

you don't happen to have some type of whizz bang straw pasteurization set up thing you'd be interested in selling by any chance?? Thanks.

Zen, check out crab cookers such as this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CRAB-COOKER-JET-PRO-BURNER-ALUMINIUM-STOCKPOT-DEEP-BASKET-CAMPING-STOCK-POT-CAMP-/121196570003?pt=AU_Outdoor_Living_BBQs_Cookware&hash=item1c37e0e593&_uhb=1

You can get really good prices on Bayou Classic High Pressure Banjo Cookers on Amazon too. Check out the KAB4, KAB6 and the Bayou Classic Double Jet models. Amazon has the specs on the Bayou models so you can see how many quarts of liquid the cooker will hold. They're quite sturdy. It might be worth buying a Bayou burner from Amazon and then getting the massive stock pot and "boil basket" from Ebay Australia since sending pots with large volumes in the post will cost a lot in shipping.

EDIT - This Ebay seller has cheap cast iron single burners that come with the hose and regulator. You could buy one of those and then sit a big pasteurising pot on top.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SINGLE-CAST-IRON-COUNTRY-BURNERS-LPG-GAS-COOKERS-STOVE-/131082001207?pt=AU_Outdoor_Living_BBQs_Cookware&hash=item1e85189b37&_uhb=1

I hope this helps you.

Edited by migraineur

Keep in mind that if you buy from the USA then the fitting/valve might be the QCC1 (aka type1) fitting where as the Aussie fittings are POL. The Americans used to use POL and you might find stuff that still is. You can always get a QCC1 to POL adaptor if there are any issues.