The Corroboree
ace1928

Looking For Lions Mane

Hey guys

Been searching for quite a while for lions mane.
Tried ordering some from overseas. First batch was a disappointing dud. So many contaminants in the spawn it wasn't possible to isolate away from (if there was any lions mane even in there)
Second batch got destroyed by customs (even though the first was from the same country and had been checked by customs and allowed in. Go figure...)

So wondering if any of you lovely peoples could help me out at all.
Have a limited amount of stuff to trade currently, more coming though, but would most definitely be willing to pay if necessary as well :)

Cheers everyone

how did you go?

I have a couple of old agar slants your welcome to. They are on there last legs and if not used in the next year or so will go in the bin.

Do you work with agar? The tubes are quite narrow at the top so its best if you can just scoop a bit of myc out with an innoculation loop then transfer to plates.

let me know if your keen

I'm interested in the same if anyone has anything available. I had a dud as well a number of months back and haven't voiced my needs prior.

I am just about to drop on a HEPA setup and switching to AGAR permanently I think. The benefits are calling me, and the voices are getting louder!

I have numerous prints from recent hunts that are extremely fresh, but not sterile (who can see a pattern and/or a light bulb moment here?)

Edit: I am most definitely not trying to shit on your thread either mate.

Edited by Exogenesis