The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

pan pharm

Dammn pre-cursors-Next thing they'll outlaw seretonin :P

Outlaw serotonin? How are they gonna do that? Insert a tube into people's brain through which the serotonin drips out into a container filled with hydrochloric acid, which can be worn somewhere under the victim's clothes?

quote:

Originally posted by nabraxas:

been a bit pre-occupied, there was something i only caught the end ov on the news, so i may well be totally wrong; but there was something about pan pharm pills being turned into amphetamine easily.- what was that about?

In March 2001 eight pallets of cold tablets (1000 000 tablets) were stolen form a Pan premises loading dock. info form SMH 3-4May

"Outlaw serotonin? How are they gonna do that?"

Same way they did it with DMT. If its outside your tissues its illegal, if its in your tissues you cant be busted for posession- but you can be busted for intoxication if your intoxicated.

Also if its in a plant the plant is legal until it shows signs of being processed.

Shame about those people - imagine a hard tropane trip by complete suprise!

My largest dose was 20 pills and that was intense. REAL hallucinations

MJ does have some side-effects that would probably render it 'unsuitable' for gov regulators.

side-affects; Euphoria

re pseudos- what a haul mmm 1 000 000 tablets at 60mg each = if my maths is still good 60kg of pseudoephdrine - my godfather thats a lot - someone just assured their financial independance thats for sure - i bet theyll be looking for the fork lift driver with the multimillion dollar bank account!

[ 05. May 2003, 18:09: Message edited by: reville ]

Outlaw serotonin, its not so unrealistic, considering that dmt is illegal to posess... Maybe we can get some politicians in trouble for posession...

did anyone catch Jocks call on triple j today, it went along the lines of how, in the sixties travelcalm was worth 6 pence for a bottle of 100. and was pure and wasnt made in a dirty bathtub in a factory and how himself and T leary took 120 each and tripped for 15 days each without any side efects other than the occasional flash back wich he just calls value for money anyway. funny stuff they crack me up mel and charlie :D

Missed it dude,

but Charlie is NOT Merrick

and Mel is NOT Rosso :P

went to my usual healthfood store yesterday,the largest range around here.i'd estimate 60% of products were no longer on the shelves,all my usual choices gone.even leceithin capsules in short supply!i expected it but not to this extent.

t s t .

Tried to get my tyrosine at the chemist today...all gone, none left...the friendly lady said: "when do we get them gain? Maybe never..."

Gonna check "golden glow" if they still have it...