The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fydesvindico

local cube fields raped

So I went for a scout at some of my local spots today to photograph some of the cubes that "should've" been out and about after these recent rains we've had up SEQ way... Only to find the fields raped!

I've visited these spots annually for years and years now, but this is the first time i've been back in about 2. It's really upset me because even with the usual crowd that frequent these parts there's always plenty left so that everyone can get a look. Fields should be visited ethically and treated with respect. Today I found rubbish and ciggie butts all over the place and there wasn't a pin left in sight, only kicked-over pans and the like.

It saddens me because over all the years that I've visited these spots, there've been no issues whatsoever.. I've shared these spots with members on this site within the last year, and I hope that this was not the result of me sharing with those members.

Anyway; just wanted to vent somewhere. I know that karma will come back to bite these individuals on the ass at some point.. But I just felt so disappointed today that someone would treat the place the way they did.

Remember to treat others as you would want to be treated, this also goes for our land! You aren't the only ones who reside on this planet.

Sorry to hear about these areas that you regularly visit being treated poorly and the rubbish left is just disrespect for our earth.

It's nice to share things with others but I would say keep at least one of these special areas to yourself and perhaps share some other areas with close friends only.

Karma will catch them in the end.

Cheers,

Every plant/fungi species has a song.

Woe! to the fools who think plants will reveal their secrets to those who have yet to learn that song.

This 'song' can only be learned from the plants themselves, no one can 'teach' this song!

May every 'trip' by those (un)responsible beings who have desecrated those sacred places be bad!