The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
doxneed2c-me

LF: Sceletium tortuosu, Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum and Delosperma bosseranum seeds

I am looking for Sceletium tortuosum, Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum and Delosperma bosseranum seeds at a reasonable price however either for trade or from somewhere that accepts paypal. I know I can try ebay but my main concern is that these people on ebay may have bought large volumes of seeds and just sell them slowly and a few people have told me Sceletium tortuosum, Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum and Delosperma bosseranum seeds are likely to become non-viable if stored for long periods of time. If I got some I would grow the plant in order to harvest seeds and be sure to share the seeds with anyone wanting some. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I would also be interested in splitting some seeds with a group of trusted people if they wish I would appreciate help finding a source with cheap seeds. I am only looking for enough to get a few plants growing.

Edited by doxneed2c-me

I am also looking for Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum. I am willing to split an order of Sceletium tortuosum or Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum seeds with trusted people. Please make sure your laws permit this plant before joining. I would like to order them in the next week so they can get to people by the end of the month.

It seems Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum is an invasive weed in Australia and it is also found in the US. I would keep mine in a pot inside and just for reassurance it gets far too cold here for it to be invasive.

Edited by doxneed2c-me

I am curious if anyone might have seen Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum growing in the wild. I would be willing to trade some of my prized Sassafras albidium seeds for either the Sceletium tortuosum or the Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum. These seeds are exceptionally rare on the market right now and I would be willing to give 10 seeds for some of the aforementioned seeds. I would also provide more in about a year (yes I know it is far but I plan on collecting a lot as they grow about 5 hours away and giving them to everyone who has been so generous in helping my pursuits.

I've got two little packs of Sceletium Tortosum and Sceletium Emarcidum seeds.. not very many

I put these on the back burner, mostly because im infatuated with cactus growing, but also cause I read

a year ago that ppl have better rates with year old seed? I also read they have a heavy growth inhibitor

that needs to be washed away and they recommended dripping water on them for days eh... of course im

going by memory and I could be totally wrong but I just looked it up and its true that I read about the growth

inhibitors at least (and them being water soluble or worth treating with gibberlic acid)

anyhow they arent many and they aren't fresh but they'll yours if you want to give them a shot im all they way

focused on food crops and cacti for the time being but if you can get some to grow im sure i'll want some again in the

future..just holler if you want them ... the same vendor still has some for sale too btw here in the states

SC

I should have some Delosperma soon and I would trade a bunch for Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum seeds