The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
doxneed2c-me

Looking for Book with Cactus Information

I found it in a post here but now I cannot find it but the post listed a bunch of cacti which were interesting it also made mention of some used in pedrohuasca or whatever else it might be called with different cacti.

Maybe your talking about the link in trouts notes its on top of the sticky in the last pages

There is wealth of information in his post and in his books. U could download the book for free and if u like the pictures and information u could donate to him directly, since we are all aware that this type of stuff takes ours upon houfs of sacrificial dedication.

I have a soft cover, b/w copy of trouts notes if want it, pm me

I could be ABSOLUTELY WRONG, about EVERYTHING

But I think this is what your ACTUALLY LOOKING for

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES!

Everyone is born with a death sentence, but nobody knows when they will be REBORN. So live everyday as if it's your last. Leave no stone unturned (or any turn unstoned for that matter), no words unspoken (unless you use pictures), and no love unexpressed (even if they "don't want it").

Edited by hookahhead

Hi Dox, i guess your looking for the books of our dear friend K. Trout! He´s the member Trucha here and you can get the books from him. Will close this Thread now because discussion of Pedrohuasca or stuff like that is not allowed here.

• Like 1