The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
AnthromorphicGerbil

Utopia exists

^^^ Dead don't feel!

:)

• Like 1

^ bahaha

You wont find the seed of heavenly consciousness in the head.. you will find it within the purity of your heart. There is a pure space within everyones heart, and that is what truly connects us. Waking up to this we realize we already knew this.. the world just made us forget who we are and in essence what we are. Manifest your hearts purity into the world and eventually everyone will follow suit, then maybe.. just maybe this world will become the utopia. Then we would know utopia is both in and outside of us. Then finally the fine line between the two would almost cease to exist and we ourselves become one with the universe in it truest and highest form. Love.

Thats the dream of every hippy anyway :wink: If you can take the seed of heavenly consciousness from the heart to the head and grow that seed into reality, youre already halfway there.

• Like 4

When that purity is hidden by darkness, your enlightened mind can see through and find that place. realizing the pure space within ones heart is like remembering the very core of who you and every other being is.

Its weird most people seem to understand this.. but they dont know what it is or what it really means, they just have the idea and the subtle drive to act with the knowledge.. even though they dont fully understand what it is, they just follow the knowledge that is within our hearts. You can tell though that a lot of these people have come to understand this truth in one way or another. Its like they let down the gaurd on their aura and understand that you come in peace. They let down and open up fully. Nothing to hide nothing to show, just being together creates the spark of the moment with them alone.

Some peoples aura you can sense their self defense mechanisms are stuck on and they cant really turn them off to let love flow where that mechanism is taking space within the heart and mind of their being. Its because theyre not in sync with and cant/dont understand this heart knowledge. Because the understanding itself is a feeling, and that feeling can heal these things. People have become disconnected to it and dont even know how to let love in anymore sometimes.

Imagine that.. forgetting how to love.

^^^ :)

<<<Living inside a hippy's dreams of reality.

I wish he'd wake up I've got shift to do!

• Like 1

That was always my problem with psychedelic afficionados of belief, meditation peace and love, that is , hippies: they are ignorant of basic laws, and politics.

You begin to speak about Utopia (again never telling us how old are you, because it doesn't really matter, right?) implying the archetypical concept that psychedelic theists like to love : life is in your head, is imaginary or can be replaced properly with an imaginary one.

Some friend of mine that used to think like this, had a psychotic break couple months later.

And you never tell us wtf is utopia...

Ok you say it exists, but what is it?

so let me tell you ignorant hippies what's utopia, something I learnt from my political education.

utopia is that thing that makes you make 3 steps ahead and 2 steps back. So (I hear you ask) what good is utopia? It makes us walk, go forward.

AND THATS IT

UTOPIA DOES NOT EXIST

it is actually the non-existent ideal, its an idea, its not in the head, its not a state of mind, its our wish to become something better.

PS: if Utopia exists (lets say in my heart)

then where does dystopia exists? in the brain? in the other's hearts?

Oh I forgot, utopia is already there, dystopia we create ourselves....

• Like 2