Jump to content
The Corroboree
sharxx101

Meet up: Melbourne

Recommended Posts

OMFG, yes!

will be great to see you again @Amazonian

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2020 at 5:50 PM, etherealdrifter said:

Hi can we make it sat 19th dec.

 

19th  it is :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should be able to make it - should be a few ppl coming along. Usual location?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/12/2020 at 10:27 PM, Yeti101 said:

I should be able to make it - should be a few ppl coming along. Usual location?

yeah lets not confuse each other. Gate C, Tacoma pavilion , RMBG, wear the white carnation on your lapel and the secret word is boofing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2020 at 6:44 PM, etherealdrifter said:

yeah lets not confuse each other. Gate C, Tacoma pavilion , RMBG, wear the white carnation on your lapel and the secret word is boofing


They say the way to a man’s heart is though his stomach. I say, aim lower. :innocent_n:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in Melbourne too. What would be the usual location? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2020 at 2:01 PM, fyzygy said:

I'm in Melbourne too. What would be the usual location? 

See above. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What time are ppl going to be there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks

 

Yes, its so good we can see everyone again. I sadly working Saturday so I think I am out.

If my shift starts late I try swing past for an hour but I not sure that is likely.  

Enjoy yourselves, everyone ;-)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2020 at 7:02 PM, Yeti101 said:

What time are ppl going to be there?

 

I’m going to be aiming for noon :) 

 

@RonnySimulacrum damn work getting in the way of catching up with plant heads, lol. Are Sunday’s better for you? Perhaps the next one can be a Sunday ?! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeti and i are here , there’s a wedding at the rotunda , so we’re off to the left :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2020 at 8:19 AM, Amazonian said:

 

I’m going to be aiming for noon :) 

 

@RonnySimulacrum damn work getting in the way of catching up with plant heads, lol. Are Sunday’s better for you? Perhaps the next one can be a Sunday ?! :) 

 

Hope you all have a good one, this was just a random work shift, but Sundays are best for me.

 

I sure its going well, hope you all have a good Xmas :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RonnySimulacrum said:

 

Hope you all have a good one, this was just a random work shift, but Sundays are best for me.

 

I sure its going well, hope you all have a good Xmas :)

you too Ronny, that was good one

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×