The Corroboree
sharxx101

Meet up: Melbourne

Yeah I’m still heading in. It  will probably be raincoat weather. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately I cannot make it.  hope you all enjoy.

I got word you guys had organised this. Thanks for responding and I'll see you there. I'll get there around 11am, unless someone says earlier.

If people need certain plants or grafting stock then post here or send me a PM.

Bring some warm clothes as it does look like it may get chilly at times. Hopefully the rotunda is free and we an seek shelter. I'll bring a small gas burner and some perc coffee. Bring food or beverages to warm up if you're into that sort of thing.

Edit: Shame you cannot come obtuse.

Edited by karode13
  • Like 1

Well that was one very cold meet! Still a good arvo though :) 

• Like 1

It was worth it to catch up with those who came. :)

With that said, Spring is just around the corner. I propose another meet in 4-6 weeks. What say the collective?

• Like 3

Have to get back to one of these, last one I attended was before the Ethnobotany Australia site shut down.  Have to remember to keep logging in here to keep up to date.

• Like 1

I'm not worried about dates so lock one in. I'll move mountains to come along.

^^^ ditto. I’m not overly fussed about dates, just need a bit of notice. 

:) 

Im working weekends so not sure if i can make it but if you want to set a date ill try put in for some time off

21st is fine. Seeing as obtuse hasn't been able to make the last few, and that date seems to work for him, let's lock it in. ??

• Like 1

I don't want to make problems with your date. Just thought I'd ask would Obtuse & others be available or not for another day than the 21-Oct? Weekends of 13, 14-Oct or 6, 7-Oct? If not that's okay just wanted to ask as I can't make the 21-Oct. I have a hard trance vinyl record night on (Tr!p @ Northcote) and birthday smashing to be done on that weekend. If 21-Oct is only one that works, don't worry I will just hopefully have better luck next meetup date.

Edited by Raver Buddy

Please dont set the date based on my movements. 

I only proposed those dates based on the RBG rare plant sale being held that weekend and i will definitely be there early on the 20th. with a very very tentative 21st in mind as i come back through the city.

cheeky i know ... :D

What are the deets on this plant sale at the bot gards eh obtuse? Like what time does it go till? Will they have a good range of small collectors cactii you reckon or more just massive big f*ck off plants? Would love to go but looking unlikely for me for 20-21st with the other stuff I got on but if I can't I'll at least tell my ethnobot friends about the plant sale.

Was just wondering the same thing.

Ah shit, is it this weekend , I have double booked myself. I’ve got my niece over from WA visiting me tomorrow and a tree lopper coming Sunday. Sorry guys I hate to say it but  I’m out :| 

I'm otherwise occupied this weekend. Enjoy, those that make it :)

Not sure if anybody turned up over the weekend? I got a few texts about it. I was away and didn't think there was a meet due to nobody confirming the date that was proposed.

Sorry if anyone was put out.

We need to organise another, confirm the date and then spend a lovely day together. You know you want it.

Someone make a date and let's do the do-si-do.