The Corroboree
sharxx101

Meet up: Melbourne

Sweet, look forward to seeing some of you all on Saturday! 

• Like 3

Nah, nah, nah. Gonna have a good time!

See youse on Saturday. Hey! Hey! Hey!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, altenate said:

Sweet, look forward to seeing some of you all on Saturday! 

All of me will be there man :P 

• Like 2

and here I was saving up my earwax to make an effigy.:lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, karode13 said:

and here I was saving up my earwax to make an effigy for june when the solstice strikes us mere mortals.:lol:

^lol, you beauty @karode13fuckingace of you to upfloat the boat on this melb meet. *tips hat and does a merry jig

ps im fulling packing the pen of silence

be happy and pass it on merry jiggers - after all it's just one life

pps bring a beer because i saw the weather and we'll all be parched more than a dead dingoes' dongar

• Like 2

You're a fully funny fulla, aye. I'm eating chops off my chops and reading your tom foolery split me ribs.

I think the blanket of contemplation might be in order. A beverage may also make an appearance

All good for big upping the meets. Just the start of things really. Ain't nothing gonna stop me. :)

Definitely same bat time, same bat place, yeah? Tea-coma. that's my kind of coma! 

• Like 2

OK, so this meet on Saturday is at the CBD location, and the March meet is (potentially) at Alexandra? 

1 hour ago, Yeti101 said:

OK, so this meet on Saturday is at the CBD location, and the March meet is (potentially) at Alexandra? 

My take on that is that this Saturday's meet is instead of one in March.  We don't usually have meets with only a month in between, but, if there's enough interest, then there could well be another meet organised for March. (I'm out, just say'n)

I'd like to organise a camp .... which we keep talking about but never actually do it. Lol. I reckon we should make some plans at this coming meet. 

See you all on Saturday. A tad rain is forecast, so it might be a sunscreen and an umbrella day. 

Edit: and yeah, Melbourne Botanical Gardens :) 

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 2

Cool, will see you there then.

• Like 2

I'm up for a camp as well.

See you all this Saturday, in or near the Tecoma pavillion, depending if there's a wedding or not :P

Closet gate to that is Gate C. Kick off around noon. I might be earlier than that.

• Like 1

I just wanted to add for those interested a few of us from the Australian Psychedelic Society will be in attendance. I will be wearing my distinctive t shirt if anyone wants to come say heyheyhey.

re: APS, soon we will make a thread detailing our activities and involvement we would like from the SAB. for now, this is the activity!

be there AND be square. if you are into that sort of thing.

Edited by Francois le Danque
  • Like 2

Hi All,  Sadly I can't make it tomorrow.  Am looking forward to the next one, hopefully in Kew -- away from so much traffic & parking hassles.  Am also moving, to way out east Vic, in a few months.  Currently have compost, pots, and plants to give away.  Those willing to come to Wantirna South (~20km due east of the Melbourne CBD) get the freebies.  Cheers, Carl 0427 024 735 

• Like 3

At pavilion (which has just been vacated by a very wholesome group of young people) now. Anyone else around?

^ The pavilion came in handy with Melbourne and its sun, rain, sun, rain hey?! Lol.

Good to see you all again. :) . 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Amazonian said:

Good to see you all again. :) . 

Or for the first time :) . 

Great afternoon - just what I needed. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Yeti101 said:

Or for the first time :) . 

Great afternoon - just what I needed. 

Well, you and I have seen each other before , just never met. Lol. :wink: But yes, after I submitted my last post, I realised I could  have added more....  It was great to finally MEET you Yeti :) 

The food  was awesome today, greatest combined feast  ever.  Thanks everyone 

• Like 1

so good to hang with you lovely, intelligent peeps. love the face to face chats.

classic melbourne weather, classic melbourne meet. the cheeses, the dips., crackers. one person poured  sun dried tomato oil down their back

• Like 5

one person poured  sun dried tomato oil down their back

I wonder if this was the same lovable character that decided for accuracy of their story telling they needed to strip down to their underwear mid convo. :P ...and may have been semi rolling around in the pavillion shirtless at one point. :lol:

Another great meetup folks! Sorry I had to love ya and leave without warning... (appologies to Amazonian). I went to water the rose bushes near the feline tree and ran into some trouble from the bot guards at the bot gards. Decided to make an exit before things got potentually more interesting. :unsure:

Now that my user profile has been approved, maybe I can facilitate some more convo on kick'n off a camp out trip while the weather is still warm!

• Like 2

I also do like Francois' suggestion of a park in the eastern suburbs for a future meetup. The one near the 70 or 75 tram line west of Hawthorn Station.

Sorry if I wasn't my usual conizent self. The dual 4hr sleeps over the last 2 nights kinda turned Saturday into "Scatterday".  :)

Edited by Raver Buddy

sorry i missed this.  would have been awesome to attend.

The feline tree has a camera really close to it, so advise is to not go water the rose bushes too often.

im still hoping for a march meet. but maybe best to push it back till after easter.

The feline tree has a camera really close to it, so advise is to not go water the rose bushes too often.

...but I was on the cans, so I kinda needed to water the rose bushes, often. :rolleyes:

I'm well up for another meetup before easter such as in March. Bring it! :wink:

Edited by Raver Buddy

If enough people are in for another meet then make a date. I'll be there.

We were discussing a camping trip and it's why I'm posting. Who's interested and when can we do this? If we could organise something to take place within the next 8 weeks then we should really do it. I could just organise the entire thing but not everyone could agree with the location. Throw some dates and locales around please. This needs to happen this year. No more talking, the time for action is now....or soon....:P

• Like 1

Hi All,

If a camping trip:  Why not have it around Mother's Day, and those who are experts at wild mushroom identification can start to train those who aren't.  Kill 2 birds with one stone.

If before Easter:  Why not at that park in Kew?  Someone said earlier "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".  But the Botanic Gardens IS broke... traffic and parking is always a big hassle.  Lots of folks come to share/swap stuff, and that ain't easy on public transport.

In any case, I'm gonna be severely pruning my catha edulis in the next couple months, so will have branches to give away.

Cheers

Yeah let's organise this camp. We can generate a group PM for the nitty gritties ( exact location) . I'd rather it not be toooo far away, distance wise . 

As I'm a mum, Mother's Day isn't a good time for  me to be away from home, also Easter  weekend isn't great either. But if it's suits everyone else, then so be it, I don't mind, I will make the next camp. :) 

• Like 1