The Corroboree
sharxx101

Meet up: Melbourne

Have a good time guys, i was really hoping to get to a plant meet this month, however i have a wedding to attend that day.

I think we should have a massive EGA plant meet up for the 6th Dec weekend, with something special for the everyone. There is a special EGA film screening to be announced any day now to take place on sat Dec 5th (stay tune).

Last years massive plant meet up went down a treat, just need to find another venue with some outdoor grounds.

Much respect to everyone

R :devil:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 3

Anyone have a vague idea of when they are turning up.

ok thank you. i am home now, thank you

thanks to everyone who came out, it was fun

goodbye thankyou

• Like 4

Thanks everyone. A great afternoon.

Missed karode and tangled. But next time

:D

• Like 3

As always, great company.

Was nice to meet a new-ish member who has a very green thumb...generous, with loads of seeds to share. :)

Good to have you on the Melbourne crew now obtuse....might have to have an initiation next meet , lol.

Thanks guys.

• Like 4

Sorry that I didnt end up coming. I unexpectedly spent the last couple of days in hospital. Hope you all had a great time though and if nothing happens next time ill defintely be there xxxx

Edited by tangled

omg Tangled. hope your ok.

It was a great afternoon.

oh geez Tangles - sending you some good vibes matey, hope you are better and feeling ok.

Look i just wanna say that Sunday was a hoot and we should have another meet sooner than later.

• Like 2

let's not sit in the possum shit next time though eh? i picked my jeans up this morning to discover the arse was covered in shit,

jeez and I caught the train home like that :blush: , good thing i was too drunk to take notice of anyone :crux:

• Like 1

let's not sit in the possum shit next time though eh? i picked my jeans up this morning to discover the arse was covered in shit,

jeez and I caught the train home like that :blush: , good thing i was too drunk to take notice of anyone :crux:

oh Disco, today is tuesday :o and you just discovered you were knee high in blue jeans possum nuggets :blink:

hoot of a meet you bunch of diggers :bootyshake: really nice to see yous, especially S,U and orb.

• Like 1

I agree another meet sooner rather than later.

8th of November. given the 6th of December is EGA super plant meet.

Was good to see the Melbourne crew again. Etheral I'm gonna pull your bread next time, I know that turns u on ;).

Amz you are a star thanks for bringing some snacks and the Melb Ceremonial picnic rug :). Was good catching up with everyone for awesome fun in the Sun. Miss u guys :) Sharxie Sharxie love u long time :)

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 2

Thanks everyone. A great afternoon.

Missed karode and tangled. But next time

:D

weren't you in brisbane?

I agree another meet sooner rather than later.

8th of November. given the 6th of December is EGA super plant meet.

hey ob what is the 6th dec super plant meet?

Man, i need to start showering more so peeps will invite me to super secret meeting with alum foil hats and esky phone boxes made out of styrofoam from the seventies.

we'd be up for a meet - anybody wanna firm up an opinion?

• Like 2

OOOooooohhhhh totttttallly after the 8th!!! I arrived back in Aus on the 8th at night!!!!!

well if everyone's going in on sunday i may as well see if i can mosey in,

Would love to come along to the next meet if anyone has any ideas when that would be.

• Like 1

I've never been before, but I'm interested in coming on the 8th and saying hello!

I'm flying back from Sydney a medical research workshop in Sydney on the 5th or 6th so I probably can't make EGA.

Can someone PM me their number or something, or tell me where exactly to go in the Gardens to find us? I'm not as familiar with the place as I'd like to be.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Or I can do the 11th too! Or both! University holidays are a blessing for free time!

• Like 1