The Corroboree
sharxx101

Meet up: Melbourne

so what's happening in here pardeners?

i'm still keen for a bot garden meet in the rain, standing there talking about shiz.

and if anyone is still keen for a wee trip down to heronswood, 3 skinny bums.

didn't you say july 20?

ibumptity

we'll bring some warm soup for soupy goodness and some peres cuts - botty number six has first dibs on the peres, otherwise touch me and i'll chuck em at you to catch with bare hands

• Like 1

peres for me? hot diggity,

thanks mang

I've been missing in action for awhile. As long as study doesn't get in the way I'll be there. If I am coming I'll post closer to the day if I can give lifts(we're still thinking heronswood?).

i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it to heronswood but if it's at botang then i will be there

I've been missing in action for awhile. As long as study doesn't get in the way I'll be there. If I am coming I'll post closer to the day if I can give lifts(we're still thinking heronswood?).

hey :), herronswood trip will be organized soon but i've been flat out doing nothing so ......if it's cool with you guys , the botang sho mang it is. If this doesn't suit please post an alternative or lets just go to the usual point and catchup over a brew, some food and a laugh. P.s nobody could possibly be getting married in the middle of winter :scratchhead:

so my gut feeling is Sab members in rotunda 7 : surly wedding party guests with dirty looks for the hippies nil

New faces welcome , nah really -we don't bite unless you like that sorta thing-bring a little something if ya can, otherwise just pop in for a bit.

• Like 1

Slight forward thinking but on Dec 7th we where thinking of running a plant meet, given there will be loads of plant heads in town - anyway flagging that now.

• Like 4

WOOO BOTANG, well i'll be there! I'm guessing midday as usual?

Hello Everybody! (Hi Dr Nick!)

So the date is this coming Sunday the 20th of July.

The location is the Tecoma Pavilion at the Royal Botanical Gardens Melbourne.

The time is noon-ish?

Ta, Carl

p.s. This is a really old thread. Been going for a while. So we don't start a fresh thread for each new meeting?

• Like 1

Rotunda 7, hope to make it but have a heap of school work to get through.

This is a really old thread. Been going for a while. So we don't start a fresh thread for each new meeting?

This is now a pinned thread. Its right at the top of the News and Notices sub forum so its so easy to find. I don't mind it being an endless thread of Melbourne meets. :)

Thank you to the moderator that pinned it.

I'll try to be there~

• Like 1

Looks like i'll be there... all shy n anxious n generaly confused. i dont do the name memory thing to well when meeting multiples.

Ill wear something warm if its going to be cold.

Look forward to meeting whomever may there be.

• Like 3

ITs at the botanical g right?

Will u be there sabry?

Are we sposed to bring stuff?

Like food or plants to trade?

The only thing you need to bring is yourself. Food to share always goes down well though. Plants optional to give away or trade. People in meets have been really really generous and I've received more than I've bought along. One day I hope to be able to return the favour.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it. Going back to uni is tough and I've got my first essay due Sunday night and I'm struggling.

Im not the only one lobbing up with jelly slice n some cuttings am i?

• Like 1

I'm going to see what cuttings I have lying around and I'll bring them.... Actually i'll bring a heap of seed for people to dig through

• Like 1

nah, no one has any obligation to bring anything, except yourself

if you want to bring some stuff cool but don't feel any pressure to, just rock up and have a fun time :crux:

I have to work, but if i finish early i might head up, though it is unlikely i will get let out early. Yous would probably be gone by time i got there.... If only it was Summer....oh how i miss those long warm days of daylight savings...until it hits 40 degree and then its back to ...oh how i miss those cold short days of winter,lol.

Have a great day guys. Hope the weather is kind to you and i hope there are no weddings.

Have fun guys. Love the melbourne meets. I always feel left out when i hear there is one on.

Well if anyone want to do a trade... i have a 23.5 and a 28 cm circumfrence L.W degraft ready for rooting. Ide trade for 2ft+bridgesii cutting. Ie 1 button per bridgasii. Ill except shorter cuttings of bridgesii waxys also.

cheers.

btw these buttons have been calousing for about 6 weeks now so yeah.

wert

• Like 1