The Corroboree
gtarman

Share your dreams (the sleeping kind, not the "I want a pony" kind)

om memory as best i can

being chased through school but am the age I am now ... somehow my kids appear with me on the run .. then my brother ... each classroom sees like a level in a game where as they progress the harassment gets worse and gradually teachers are bullshitted (usually women ones) to join the fucking chase and goad ... eventually mums face is there leading them and as we try to get away down the concrete steps she keeps pelting us with stationary and books and then progressively heavier things until I take a dictionary to the face , turn and face my enemy grab her face lift it up and fire her floppy weak self out the window to the largest round of applause from everybody as her death breaks the spell and suddenly everyone simultaneaously awakes from their curse of believing the dreaded piece of shit feminazi mum .. - wake up wet through feeling empowered to have destroyed my abuser/accuser/oppressor and even remembered this thread which I'd forgotten after a nice flashback of the bus dream and many others as if they are flooding through and out of me as I type .. *breathless n shivvering wreck .. better have a toak

still tryna remember what they were all chanting in the background while she was falling .. and why they had american accents..

On 20/06/2017 at 2:12 PM, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

well i did have a dream with some recollection again finally but not much ...

i just recall falling from step ladder onto my back and being paralysed not being able to sort the problem of having dropped a hedge cutter that didn't stop going despite having none of it's buttons engaged...

then this huge spartan type dude with muscles on muscles grabbed it by the cutting end and it didn't sever his fingers or damage his hands in any way ....and looked at me with a really friendly yet battle warrior-esque face and when he smiled his face became really familiar ,.. like maybe my late father or perhaps one of my ancestors or predecessors way into the future ....

wierd ,

that is all i can remember (since flashback from hearing neighbours hedgecutter a minute ago)

My son is now developing those facial features and mass.. which is even weirder

-dang right I haven't bothered cutting the hedge since :D

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

When I went to school out bush (year 6-7), I was good friends with this girl. After starting high school in different towns we drifted apart. It wasn't until about 10 years later we reconnected and spent a few nights together, which was plagued with issues due to our work schedules etc

Anywho, not too long ago (another 5-6 years after the fact), I had a dream where I was at her funeral. It was very vague and I don't recall any other bits.

I've had a few funeral dreams/nightmares of various people? Does this mean I'm finally at peace with what will never be?

• Like 1

Well one would hope it's not because you wish them dead.  :lol:

One time I dreamed the earth was being consumed by fire, I couldn't escape and I surrendered before the wall of fire hit me.

• Like 1

Dreamed i killed this guy and was all night busy trying to dispose the body. Was kind of a relief waking up realizing it was just a dream.

Won the lottery, took some time next morning to sink in...thoughts like ok the paper stacks was a dream, but still have the gold rim mazi right...ah fuck i'm going back to sleep.

Still some of the best dreams i was partying, one time i woke up to piss whistling all the way back to bed this awesome song i had never heard before but in that dream

Edited by DualWieldRake
  • Like 1

maybe if the fire within burns brighter than the one externally the flames suddenly don't burn you @Northerner

and @DualWieldRakecould you make it into a track ?

@GimliI wish I knew for ya mate but it sounds like it may be a viable translation , hope so if it means a happier heart

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

laying with my dead gf (the good one) and her coming back to life and the haziness and confusion of it all and melting embrace turning into censorable stuffages.. until slow tumbling like in freefall heels over head , head over heals while I make her shock out n writhe n stuff with some strange particles whizzing by shining different lights like some kinda mood ring-light petals / snow flakes kinda thing ... big chunk missing from memory ... walking down a french or italian ornate stepped street to cross the road and old mercedes benz just misses me and clips/runs over the back of my heel and rips my watch off my wrist on something that caught on it from the car .. something else .. might remember?

On 08/12/2017 at 7:25 AM, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

still tryna remember what they were all chanting in the background while she was falling .. and why they had american accents..

go trans girl go transgirl go , smack down bitch assed feminist ho .. that was it

running really really fast following a fragrance of juicy and irresistible with a hint of citrusy like cream frosting and while laying down on my front and my neck feeling like a flip top back lid almost as if i could pat my shoulder blades with the top of my head if i wanted just by looking upward .. I'll just call that erm "flip-top head" for now .. so grass kept hitting me in the eyes and tickling my nose which was really fuhking annoying and the catalyst to somehow dive upward and soar a little while before realising there was no land below to land on and how the insatiable flying fuck I was gna land and then somehow i never landed and just kept straddle soaring this wave of something that i had to shimmy my waist side to side and wobble the frills on my electric green rara skirt to be able to propel through or maybe it wasnt propelling but merely containing me within a propulsion kinda beam or tunnel that i was at risk of falling out of if i stopped shaking my hips side to side .. and they never lied to me once with the way they or the nerves on their skin could sense the boundaries of this invisible fucking beam i couldn't even see never mind figure what to do next so i just kept kinda tumbling and falling by feel while perfectly upright and held by the hip wiggle .. there was an electricity sort of fuzz all over my body and the tickling was nice at first then it became more and more intense until my whole skin felt like it was about to sissygasm but instead the electricity pulsing went inside my eyes ears and well every other hole of my body first and then spread throughout within me in places i never knew i could feel in before and then i woke up to rush out for an appointment at the salon ... why the fk cant i remember the things about the bar shapes to write it .. they were somehow important to some sort of unlocking or something ..

• Like 1

Just done some groceries and rain started pouring so i'm taking shelter under this office building.

At the facade they had one of these giant boulders traps, going up and down. (like in for example super mario)

Supposedly art...almost crushed my bike with it...assholes :D

Atleast it was not part of the building design but just some temporary thing hung up with a tiny cable...

I had quite a lot of lucid dreams a few years back. The first few were horrific, i was stuck in this loop of waking up only to realize i was still asleep. The room around me looked exactly as it should but when i opened the door to walk out, i would realize i was still asleep. All hell would break loose but i couldn't wake up and when i thought i finally did, the whole thing would repeat. After some time i realized i could just explore the dream world i was in, and began having a blast exploring surrealistic landscapes and having crazy adventures. After a few months i found that the dreams stopped and i would no longer be conscious during sleep time. Anyone had similar dream experiences? 

• Like 1

I had a dream the other night set in the 2d animation style of old disney films.

It was about a boy walking through a forest path through trees and plants and animals until he finds this blue rose.The boy picked the blue rose from the bush and the trees around him started shaking and the bushes and grasses rustling. Rabbit and deer and all sorts of animals were running by looking scared. The boy looked worried and continued to walk but as he did he would flip into the ground and start walking upside down but under the earth, he flipped back and forth between above and below ground as the trees would wave and shake and the animals would go crazy. Just before he left the forest path, a girl about his age approached him without a problem and took the rose from his hand and threw it onto the ground. The two held hands and walked off into the distance and the final scene of the dream was zooming out onto this blue rose as it was glowing in the grass... 

• Like 1

heard the doorbell ring at night and went to check thinking well it's defo not the postie ...

tiptoeing down the stairs I saw movement and a powerful looking shape through the frosted....

my heart began racing as i panicked and somewhere something came and took control , lifted ny hand and pulled my shoulder fwd and before i knew it i had unlocked the door to this mystery figure and as my eyes focused i could see a very sexy and almost really dangerous looking tall black man who rushed into my door way and lifted me off my feet with a power kiss and as i floated up in the air after this delicious blow to the face i tumble rolled onto my front and felt hands grab my ankles and a sudden backward rushing sensation followed by a huge spaceship docking bridge connection sound as my pelvis began getting hotter and hotter and then the world dropped as this soaring high vibe reverberated every last part of my body into an uncontrollable shockout ecstatic pulse burst as I looked down this beautiful man had pushed something so big inside me ,I had never had anything so forcefully put before so thrust forward but held there so unable to finish falling forward and being pulled back on this guy's knob ; he walk-fucked me around the kitchen and then into the living room smashing me so hard i hit the deck n then smashn me into the floor before dragging me up and walk fucking me back through the kitchen and hallway and to the downstairs loo for a good smash up against the wall then the flying backward sensation pulled me outta the bathroom as he started to fuck me into the front door making me scream out loudly in pleasure pain to the point i just knew EVERYbody within the near vicinity would definitely hear but there was zip I could do about it which was the best part so then he spanked me and bounce fucked me up the stairs into the shower and up the shower wall till I started bleeding , but not really having a choice to stop it and wishing hard for it to carry on anyway this amazing guy with such a huge cock bludgeoning my poor little pussy out of the bathroom thru the hallway and then road drilled me face first into the pink fwuffy rug on the bedroom floor and all i could do was try and take this powerful fucking throughout the whole night , the next morning , the next afternoon and then the evening before a stupid taxi bastard came and took him away when neither of us wanted it to stop and like a good girl I was assured ownership of the now sore piece that almost kept up with me and then something about tepezcohuite to heal up inside or something ...

I sometimes half wake up and can't move my legs or arms its like i'm paralyzed.Does anyone ever get this like it feels i'm half in a dream and half in reality  

• Like 1

Sounds like sleep paralysis, pretty scary from what I've heard.

i dreamed i got my penis hole plugged by paralysis by analysis and then i freed myself by letting go of my ego and now piss freely.......even all over my toes wearing thongs standing in public in public botanical gardens all over the world.That is, I've done this at Jardin Des Plantes, Hortus Botanicus in The "Dam, Jardim Botanico Da Universidade de Lisboa  and the Royal Botanical Gardens -Melbourne, Australia. 

Good dreams free you from you sub conscious blockages, just give it away .

• Like 2

For the last 4 nights I've been dreaming that I'm at EGA Garden States and miss out on giving one or another of the talks I'm involved in.

Martin's pretty cross with me but I can never seem to find Ronny or Obtuse, the layout of the building keeps changing- at one point I'm wandering down some dark stairs thinking " shit these nuns had tiny feet " ( originally I thought the venue was The Convent ) and people keep pointing me at the wrong stage or distracting me by talking about their plant interests

Is pretty funny when I wake up, I'm prolly the best prepared I've ever been, not terribly nervous, but even my subconscious knows it's important to me to get it right cos so many cool ppl are working so hard to make it a great event

So yeah, I don't mind those dreams, hope there's no more nuns in tonight's tho :D

• Like 1

I've been off coffee, booze, weed and my dreams are super intense and vivid again.

Few nights ago there was some guy trying to extort money from my wife while I was away, we were at home and a soft knock on the door, followed by a sinister voice saying "hello, it's Brad again". I knew this was the guy so I raced to the door to confront him, but he was too strong and pushed me back inside. We struggled for a while and I woke up.

Last night I was at some kind of celebrity event, and Myf Warhurst was upset at me because apparently we were supposed to be dating but I couldn't remember her name. We ended up as a couple, which felt very comforting. Then I was showing some tourists a valley that looked a bit like hobbiton in the Shire, only much hillier. I was trying to get home, but I didn't have a vehicle so I was running for 20-30km, and somehow missed my street. I ended up in a very welcoming country pub where I was greeted by Tony Abbott who wanted to have a beer with me. A lot of my friends were there and I felt kind of embarrassed that I was talking to him, but I also felt a bit sorry for him and thought it might be worthwhile to have a drink with him anyway so I did. Afterwards I was with some friends, and we were going out so we spoke to some boy, he left and came back with a bag of roast chicken, and apparently he had concealed drugs inside.

Everything in this dream had a very relaxing feeling, I woke up feeling great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/05/2019 at 9:47 AM, Glaukus said:

Everything in this dream had a very relaxing feeling, I woke up feeling great.

Everything about that dream is hilarious, thanx for sharing

Scary that you have Tony Abbott in your head, but lovely that you are feeling sorry for him despite the ick factor.

Obvs you have an outstanding subconcscious   :D

• Like 1

Finally after 3 and a half decades of recurring nightmares over the torture endured from the abusive narco colonial boomer parent and the torture of  watching my own kids have to endure her immaturity and hate ,  .... ultimately to their bitter end too 

mother nature finally placed a fucking stick in my hand and oh boy did I finally hit my olde bitch back ...  haha wow that  kinda retribution I dnno if I can call a nightmare this time but hey why not? .. was hardly pleasurable until she got a taste of the own medicine for 5 seconds ... at which point while remembering back after waking it was almost a flash of the extatic! 

...maybe I can lucid dream a rocket launcher next time save getting hit by the fecal matter and the rubbish she likes to empty over people while they're ill and at their most vulnerable? let's hope so :3 ... bout time that olde piece of shit got a taste of justice and true equality.

• Like 1

Recently i have had repeat dreams where some time randomly  during the dream i begin to drink from a 1.25lt soda bottle. As soon as i start drinking it's like I am drinking near boiling urine. Then shortly after i wake up extremely thirsty and have a craving to go to the fridge and start sculling any softdrink i can find.

I'm pretty sure i'm just getting heartburn while sleeping.

• Haha 1

Last night I had the strangest dream... I sailed away to China in a little rowboat to find ya. 

No but seriously I did  have a dream last night that I was piloting a helicopter to find and pick cubensis. Shit was epic. I consider myself to have eagle vision when it comes to spotting shrooms so the helicopter just amplified that. Got me inspired and thinking that a drone setup with a basket and some manoeuvrable scissors attached to a robotic arm would be a game changer in terms of foraging. If only...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now that song is stuck in my head.