The Corroboree
tipz

Giveaway with a twist

A Mr. Roland Brown of the Tasmanian Coalition for Gun Control made the following statement. "We are going to see a mass shooting in Tasmania of the likes you have seen in Strathfield and Hoddle Street, unless we get National Gun Control Laws".

Before the massacre, a specially-built 22 person capacity mortuary truck was built. It attracted some derision at the time, but its effective use at Port Arthur was unquestioned. After the massacre it was advertised, unsuccessfully, for sale via the internet, then converted for another purpose. Without the foresight of Port Arthur, why build it? When it had proven its worth, why get rid of it? Another coincidence?

• Like 1

http://southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_facts.html

Point form of facts but essentially the same info as most site which the media and gov't would deem conspiracy nuts, i guess i am a conspiracy nut...but would rather be a nut than blind to the truth..

Edited by in_spirit

we are tasmanian nuts lol

Sally, you have a pretty sound knowledge of the goings on.

Looks like you win :) Not to say anyone was wrong or right. Just a twisted little social experiment on my behalf. :devil:

I'd love to go into what I think were possible motives but Something is telling me I should let sleeping dogs lie

Cheers to all others that competed.

PM me ya details Sally... ill get it on the way

• Like 1

I am in agreement with what Sally has written.

The most outrageous and unbelievable example of lies and coverup and media manipulation imo in Australian history to occur in my adult lifetime among quite a few others [international] over the past few decades.

Edited by AnthromorphicGerbil
  • Like 1

Awesome thanks mate!

I could have gone a lot further with what I'd posted, the story gets really intruiging after Bryant (supposedly) left Port Arthur and went to the cottage.

Newspapers all around the country posted pictures of Bryant and named him as the one responsible for the massacre, this is highly illegal but it was allowed to go on unabated. Before someone is convicted of a crime they can not be named publicly for a any suspected crime.

Although they wouldn't be the Australian media if they acquitted themselves ethically and responsibly (and legally) now, would they?

Interesting to read your post. Does anybody have any theories as to why it may have been a whitewash? What could the motive have been for such a thing?

All I know is that I've been to Port Arthur and walked around, and all I can say is that place has EVIL in the soil and the water, drifting through the air, written into the very fabric of the land. You know when you go somewhere and you can just feel a fucked up and sinister vibe, like you shouldn't be there? Even before the massacre it had a pretty harsh and fucked up history as a penal colony.